• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gamer lifting strenght upgrade

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Well then, let's get this done, eh?

The main reason for the upgrades will be the characters being superior to several giantic monsters.

Low tiers: Scaling above the Legion Zomibe
Legion Zombie Size
The things legs, while crouched over, are nearly twice as big as Sun-Il.

It is the equivalent of a sized up peak human (zombies are twice as strong as humans that they are made from, later a necromancer claims that they are "way stronger than regular humans"). It's safe to say the zombie is X3/4 the size of a normal human, which would put it's lifting strenght into class 5

People who'd scale to that:

-Han (8-C to 8-A keys)

-Kwon (8-A)

-Ogres (8-C)

-Kobold (king)

Mid to high tiers:

Ogre sizes
This thing is at least 35 meters tall.

From there I copy past what Antoniofer told me:

35.31 m of height being 35.31/1.72 = 20.53 times higher than the average person; that's the same that being 20.53^3 ~ 8652 times bigger than one, and such, 8652 times heavier, so it should weight 8652*72 = 622931.52 kg

Don't known the exact value, but an average person should be able to lift at leas 50% of his own weight, so 311465.76 kg . Note that the creatue in your pic has additional arms and, I think, heads; if you tell me the exact number of extra limbs I would be able to add the extra weight, or good, you can find it yourself using this page.

Everyone above low 7-C (exept lolikiano due to being a non-physical fighter)

It was not in a blog tho, it was made on a questions and answers thread. Asked Ant to be sure.

Hey, do you two know where I could make a render online? I don't really want to wait for too much.

A render? I'm not quite sure, my apologies. I'm not sure if imgur would suit your needs.

If you have paint, could potentially try there if you're just trying to pixel scale or something.

Back