• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Gamer upgrades re-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, Amateratsu. One of my favorite mythological beings.

Seems like the story is getting deeper. But a spiritual nuclear bomb? Wow, imagine if that was a soul destroying attack with massive AoE.

That's what I'm saying. Since everyone is scared of the Harem King.

I think Han received a skill for Dragoniak's beads when he defeated it.

Well, I know he got the dragons skill, but he was firing a few dozens more than what I tought he could have.

So, fan translation is out.

Amaterasu's body is being used as a nuke, it would create a miniature sun to **** up korea, 0,1% of it is enough erase a city and all that fun stuff.

Sun has immortality amd regen as passive, but can't use teleportation without a reliable energy source.

Yeah. Tough, I don't see how it helps with the barrier itself. It makes the dude unable to really attack, but I also don't see how biffing Sun-Il helps either.

Yeah. You can't exactly brute force your way through a barrier that twists space to prevent things from getting through. I guess Han is thinking that his beads will nullify it but if they can't make contact then...idk. It seems like he can kind of just make spells up on the fly though, so I'm sure he has some kind of plan.

I wonder how strong arc is compared to a proper god like amaterasu.

The fact that 0.1% of her cirpse is already at least 7-C with downplay kinda makes the real deal pretty scary.

That's precisely what I'm saying. 0.1% of her corpse's power can erase a city. That's already a 1000x multiplier right there just based off her corpse. If she was alive I'm sure she'd be stronger. I'm certain that's mountain to island level right there.

I'm also with Han though. I'm wondering where the Harem King stands in all this. And I'm also wondering how much stronger Arc Company has gotten. I'm not sure if an artificial god can ever be as strong as a proper one. But I guess we'll see.

There is also the fact that there is no way amaterasu is less powerful then a nuke because if she was... what's the point of using her? Han aknowledged that there are nukes in the verse when the president attacked, so she should at least be 20 kilotons. The fact that erase likely means pulveeization at the very least is still impressive.

Also, 99% sure that becoming so hot that all of korea is burned is tier 6.

Same for Harem King. As for artificial gods, purple specifically said "how can an artificial god be so strong already" so me thinks they are normaly weaker. Though, arc is special in being like the 72 fallen gods and having apparently been created by ever.

Yeah. That word erase is definitely key.

Yeah, agreed. I honestly wasn't expecting anything like tier six anytime soon.

That's true. Arc Company is certainly special, and it's clear that he's been created for a specific purpose. I can't wait to see more of him and Ever.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, agreed. I honestly wasn't expecting anything like tier six anytime soon.
The day when Han vs Ainz becomes possible is soon aproaching...

Well, the creation of the new profile will have to wait one or two week for further explaination in canon.

The Golem gets two new keys as suggested in OP.

Tier changes are also held off until another few chapters come out or the new calc is evalutated (Already requested).

Sun-Il gets immortality, Regenerationn, resistance to soul destruction and teleportation for his second and third key

Han Jee-Ha gets updated with his ability to command Yoohwa Shi and having hundreds of golems at his call.

True. Though I don't think Han's form of immortality would make him resistant to death manipulation.

It's honestly hard to tell if he has type 1 immortality or just longevity. Game characters don't really die unless it's part of the story.

I meant more the kind that you can by. The one mentioned to be bypassable with soul destruction. He already has near type 1 as is.

It looks good.

So Han has spatial distortion bullets that can collapse spatial dimensions into a void? That's kinda nice. Though Truth Wagon is really something to be completely unfazed by the collapse of space itself into a void. And I'm really glad that the author recognizes that it's not a legitimate black hole.

I can't wait to see what Sun-il does with the newly learned skill.

Yeah. And Harem King is actually the Top Dog, at difference of what the fan translation said.

Seriously tough, I honestly feel that I can put Han against people several tiers above him by now.

Yeah. And the translation said nothing about erasing a city. Or being like a spiritual nuke. They seemed to believe that it would be like a legitimate exploding star.

And most definitely. When he's fighting people with hax he just pulls out more hax of his own. Power null doesn't work? Let's try mind manip. Or spatial manip.

The spiritual nuke is still there, the city erasure isn't.

Seriously tough, why is 7-B so consistent? I know it's not what is meant, and the whole exploding sun is a little bit higher than that (Tough, almost certanly a hyperbole. Unless they planned to teleport everyone itno an illusion barrier, an exploding sun would not have only affected korea. Tough I imagine no-one would try to defy Gaia to the point that they destroy all of korea, right?), but as far as numbers and actual feats go, it's what we are getting.

OH, you're right. Still, I wasn't expecting the exploding sun thing to be left as something that's seemingly legitimate. Possible 4-C The Gamer? Ha.

Yeah. 7-B is scarily consistent. It's funny how the tiers legitimately climbed from 8-C to 7-B with a good deal of consistency. I guess most will be 7-B by the end of this season.

You have any potential matches for Han?

I mean... there are wizards who create infinite dimensions... And Ever legit created the world, and likely all three of them. It's not the highest possible thing, and as Sun-Il said, imagine someone as naturally talented as Han training for thousands of years.

Hmmm, I think we won't cross the Low 7-B bridge yet. This seems more about hax as of now anyways.

Well, Anima: Beyond Fantasy seems to have some decent High 7-Cs, so looking in there for something.

True. I wasn't thinking that the verse would have anything about 5-B, but I guess 2-C seems to be a possibility for someone like Ever. And 4-C for those creating dimensions containing stars.

Yeah, someone as talented as Han whom has trained for thousands of years sounds like the Harem King honestly. And that thought scares me.

True. I guess I meant in general. Not that Han or Kwon specifically were 7-B. But just providing a general trend of strength.

Alright. Sounds good.

Even with all that, he would only get to 450 kilotons, so it's not like I'm suggesting he's a higher tier. Just saying that he is stronger.

Weirdly consistent with the fact that he is not 108 times stronger than lolikiano.

Ricsi was supposed o calc it (And he did), but apperently the height used was wrong as well, and the calc would need to be re-made completely.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah. The verse has been rather suspiciously consistent when it comes to AP.
Makes me wonder if the writer actually looks at sites like these.

Also, the calc has Han being only 5 times smaller instead of 6, but then there is the whole 10X stronger due to the whole liters error as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back