• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creating a Page for the 'The Gamer' Verse

Greetings to anyone who is reading this. I have noticed that there is not an actual verse page for The Gamer, and instead only a page dedicated to the webtoon's main character. I would like to create a page for the verse, and include a few of its notable characters such as The Witch of the Slaughter, Hwan, and Shi-Yun. As of now, Jee-Han's tier is 8-A due to him being significantly stronger than when he was able to one shot multiple building sized golems far earlier on in the series. As a minimum, he would scale to everyone above him, characters such as the witch of the slaughter, and Hwan.

The Witch of the Slaughter

Based upon this scan, there is a character in the first arc who displays multi-city block level destruction via his tornados and thunderstorm. The Witch of the Slaughter, as she and those she summoned were able to defeat him rather casually. In addition, she practically destroyed a minature forest in a fight with a gigantic golem, shown here , and also is able to summon Berith, who is able to create metal titans that tower above the forest, shown here . Of course, such thing would need to be calced, but I have provided a small start to what I think her profile would look like.

Lolikiano Mistream

Names: The Witch of the Slaughter

Tier: Likely low 7-C

Powers/Abilities: Forcefield Creation, Life absorption, Summoning (Demons), Metal Manipulation (Devil Berith), Fire Manipulation (Devil Zagan), Weapon creation (scythe of life), Flight (via her brommstick)

Speed: Massively hypersonic with her broomstick (scaling from Jee-Han)

Summons: Devil Berith: Can only use up to 10% of his power. Has the ability to manipulate any and all metals. Can also change things into metal. Devil Zagan: Can use up to 10% of his power. Has great physical strength, true flight via wings, and can manipulate fire. Typically breathes flame through his mouth.

Equipment: Broomstick

Dyla

The Witch's warrior would scale directly to her, just with a different set of abilities. His small start is shown below:

Dyla

Names:

Tier: Likely low 7-C

Powers/Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, plant manipulation, Immortality (regenerates from the roots of his magic tree), can make his body hard as stone

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (scaling from Jee-Han)

Equipment: None

Hwa

Hwan is likely the third most powerful character in the series, right after the Harem King and Arc Company. He's vastly superior to Lolikiano, being two ranks above her, and can only be scaled to The President before he became a god. He doesn't seem to have too much in terms of actual destruction feats, aside from this potentially. And I also couldn't find a good panel for his speed, though everyone listed so far should scale to Jee-Han as a minimum (though Hwan is certainly faster). His start is listed below:

Hwan Seongo

Names: The Black Devil

Tier: Likely High 7-C

Powers/Abilities: Superhuman physical characteristics, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Void creation (via black sun), Darkness manipulation

Speed: Likely at least Massively Hypersonic (Is superior to Jee-Han)

Equipment:

Arc Company/The President

Second to last, there's the artificial god of the series, Arc Company. Many of his stats are unknown, as he didn't really do too much once he was in his god form. He also is capable of creating dimensions. I was looking for a star for the one he created, but could only find questionable splotches of sunlight, which might have simply been artistic effect. He recreated at the very least the city they were in, hence his 7-B rating below (he should also be vastly superior to anyone else in the series). But it might be more accurate to say unknown, as he is likely far higher. Also, while The President became Arc Company, I think it might make more sense to put them under separate profiles. Or, to simply list them in the same one, but alter the key so that one part is The President, and the other is Arc Company. Below only lists some things for Arc Company, though, presumably, he'd have all the same abilities as before when he was mortal.

Arc Company (The President)

Names: The God of Revolution, Reward, and Pleasure

Tier: Likely at least 7-B

Powers/Abilities: Omniscience, As a god, he contains millions upon millions of souls within him, Presence drains mana (depletes within seconds), Dimension creation, Immorality (Type unknown. As long as there are people who desire revolution, pleasure, or reward, he cannot be destroyed), Light manipulation, Portal creation, Behavior follows laws, law creation, Healing (type unknown, heals so fast that the damage is practically unnoticeable), Wind manipulation, True Flight

Speed: Likely at least massively hypersonic (Should be vastly superior to both Jee-Han and Hwan)

Hyungjin I

Lastly, there's the guy Jee-Han fought by himself who actually gave him a challenge during a one on one battle. He would simply scale to Jee-Han during this time. Seeing as how this is before his straining with Lolikano, but well after he was able to relatively casually one shot large building level threats, his start is as follows:

Hyungjin I

Names:

Tier: Likely high 8-C, possibly 8-B

Powers/Abilities: Metal manipulation, Summoning (365 golems), Flight, Superhuman physical characteristics, Magic cancellatio

Weaknesses: Lacks any kind of detection ability, prone to anger

There are a few things that I would like calced in anyone would get to them. Though many of the angles make it difficult to adequately calculate destruction, or determine speed. There are also other characters I'd like to include on the page, I simply haven't gotten around to listing things for them yet. Any help would, of course, be greatly appreciated. I am rather busy during the week, so the weekends would likely be the best time for me to dedicate decent amounts of time to adding pages for the verse itself. I do check the wiki, typically once a day just to make sure I don't miss out on anything important. Thank you to anyone who has read this in full.

*I apologize for all of the spaces

I don't mind making a verse page, but the format you've written in the OP isn't exactly the best for analyzing feats.

In addition, I'd rather have those scans calced instead of guesstimating the results.

Alright. I only guessed the results as I hadn't received word of anyone who was willing to calc the feats when I requested a few of them on the calculation request page. Any help of course, would be much appreciated.

The stuff described for arc company is actually pretty solid as is. I don't really see much need for a calc for the pocket dimension feat.

For the immortality, that's pretty clear cut type 8. Also should have types 1, 3, and 6 iirc.

For Loli's abilities, she should also have transmutation through Berith's ability to turn things to metal.

You should probably add a more in-depht explanation to the powers and explanations of the verse instead of just "nice" and two powers.

The rest seems pretty good. You can take other verse pages for example the next time you make one.

The next step would be to make profiles for the rest of the characters and the page would be complete.

@Litentric

Just as a heads up, we don't really like adding character based on their power levels, since they're fairly arbitrary at times. I'm going to revamp the page as best I can, so please follow my example when I'm done.

Ok, why are we putting The Gamer Verse page in the Manga & Webcomics Characters categories? The verse page isn't a character so why is it given a category for characters? Also, it's not a Manga, which is Japanese printed comics, instead it's a Korean Webtoon, which means it should go into the Internet category, where we put similar webtoons like Tower of God, God of Highschool and Noblesse.

The 'nice' was simply a placeholder until I found time to update the page.

@Reppuzan

I don'tunderstand what you mean when saying adding characters based upon their power levels. I haven't added any characters or made any character pages, only the verse page. I'll check out the page once you're finished to see if I can understand what you mean.

@Litentric

We don't use tier lists on Verse Pages anymore. They're arbitrary and do little to actually describe the verse. List them by factions instead.

@Regis

Also, it's weird that we don't have a Manhwa or Webcomic category.

Alright, I understand. I guess it's all been done now. Minus adding descriptionf for the innate fighters and those with acquired powers.

Question, when I begin the individual character pages, would it be appropriate to set certain things such as striking strength, lifting strength, tier, to unknown (unless they scale to Jee-Han) until someone is able to peform the necessary calculations?

@Litentric

I would prefer if if these got calced BEFORE you made the profiles, but leaving them as Unknown until they are calced is fine (for as long as you DO have stats somewhere). Any profile with nothing but Unknowns will probably be deleted.

Back