• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Shoutouts to my dude Joseph, who got me to make this match! Speed equalized. Both fully serious and at their strongest (to the point where the matchup is still fair)

Acacia-0
Bayonetta Smash Bros

Holy shit is this guy haxed.

Anyway, both have time Manipulation, but Bayo has resistance, Acacia has High-Mid regen, but Bayo has a ton of ways to bypass it.

I'm voting Bayonetta via quickly leading with time stop, and using whatever soul killing weapons (or Bazillions) she has that can put him down.

However, Type 6 MIGHT be a problem, how does it work again?

Acacia has time resistance too. And idk. I'll ask Joseph how his type 6 works. Vote counted, btw.

In toriko you slow time by using back channels. Acacia's is so strong its literal timestop. Having the ability to use back channels gives you resistance to other's (because both ate ANOTHER).

That's confusing.

Still vote Bayo via huge versatility and collection of weapons that can atomic or soul destroy

Type 6 immortality is no problem, it takes millions of years to be reborn.

For the record: Acacia only needs one clean bite on Bayo to kill her.

Gargoyle One said:
That's confusing.
Still vote Bayo via huge versatility and collection of weapons that can atomic or soul destroy
Acacia has resisted to soul manipulation, as for atomic he can handle it with food luck (probability manipulation)

That's an issue.

Also, Acacia has a pretty good AP advantage.

But Bayonetta can go intangibility.

....Damn....

Yeah, I'm convinced, Acatia for Joseph's reasons.

Assuming you're voting him?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Joseph Acacia's page says that he only possibly has probability manip and that if he does he's never used it in combat
Actually he could use it if the OP states, just as Yhwach has never used all sternritter abilities. Acacia hasn't shown food luck while fighting, and Cal told me Acacia is using it here

Yeah I can't say that probability manipulation that hasn't been used in combat is useful here.

Back to Bayo for my reasons

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah I can't say that probability manipulation that hasn't been used in combat is useful here.
Back to Bayo for my reasons
Yeah I am not certain about using probability either, since he doesn't have any feats. Would it be fair to give him the feats of probability of others that absorbed from? Midora and Toriko have some good feats.

How good is Bayonetta's matter manipulation? Acacia can teleport too to, btw

Now that I remember, Acacia tanked Hungry Space and resisted Minority World, both of which work on atomic level.

IjZSZYO
Acacia tanks Hungry Space

I mean, if Bayo will only shoot small lazer beamz, Acacia wouldnt have a problem regenerating from it as fast as the shots reach.

PaChi2 said:
I mean, if Bayo will only shoot small lazer beamz, Acacia wouldnt have a problem regenerating from it as fast as the shots reach.
High Nid regen doesn't prevent atomization

@Gargoyle Acacia's regen happens at a tremendous rate, if Bayoneta cannot overcome it with her attacks (thats why I said small lasers), Acacia can regenerate just fine. You can atomize one of his fingers, that wont prevent him from regenerating it.

No....If I shoot you with atomic level atomization, you get atomized instantly, resulting in your death.

Gargoyle One said:
High Nid regen doesn't prevent atomizatio
He's actually resistance to atomization. The only time he was damaged enough was due to Sky Deer's time manipulation which aged him by hundreds of millions of years which decayed his body completely, from which he regenerated and became even stronger due to adapating

I see.

In which case, a summon should work to BFR him.

I'm going to vote inconclusive, really not sure how this goes.

He can teleport to different dimensions (like World of Souls) and different Universes (blue to red) with Back Channel

Gargoyle One said:
No....If I shoot you with atomic level atomization, you get atomized instantly, resulting in your death.
Oh, I thought you meant something else. Acacia can resist Minority World (which works on atomic level).

Gargoyle One said:
Does Acacia counter like....Everything?
Good mindhax and regular Existence Erasure (hakai, for example) can bypass anything acacia has.

During the final battle against acacia literally most of the toriko cast got stomped by him after they used their hax, thus, acacia is prooven resistant to all he had to endure.

Yes, Neo was originally an inhabitant of Blue Universe, which he ate completely over several hundred,millions to possibly billions of years. After he finished eating, he came to Red Universe

The Blue Nitro can open Universal Portals too, they came to Red Universe's Milky Way from Blue Universe

D001
D003

PaChi2 said:
If you BFR acacia, he'd just open a back channel and go back.
I don't think you can even BFR him twice, Moon BFRd Neo and Mother Snake to black hole, Neo escaped Snake and Moon's stomach then kicked Moon's ass

How the f*** did Neo get out of a black hole. Like, how did he know where to go. He ended up ripping a hole in Moon's back, lol

PaChi2 said:
How the f*** did Neo get out of a black hole. Like, how did he know where to go. He ended up ripping a hole in Moon's back, lol
Neo is the guy who ate an entire Universe, he's beyond all logic. He should become a meme.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Since Acacia has counters for Bayonetta's stuff, can't he eat her?

@Joseph

Good to see you back, dude. :)
Nice to see you too man :) I am here for one day only though, I have done my part of work. I will ask Cal to ban me soon lol

Yeah, voting Acacia because he is resistant to Bayo's most potent abilities, has regen and can easily kill her (just one or two bites is enough).

Back