• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs OG Bayonetta (DOOM vs Bayonetta)

To clarify, Doon fate hax isn't make him instantly win the fight, it take a long as **** timeframe to win and he can still be incap or temporary killed at least

how does his fate hax even work??
It is on his and Davoth profile, as he is prophesied destroyer he will destroy the Makyr race eventually no matter what across infinite possibities. However Davoth profile wrote directly that wherever this fate hax is combat applicable or not is unknown, since according the what was shown in the game, it take more than a year, probably century since it is unknown because the massive timeframe he fighting in Hell, then became the Slayer, fight Demon again, then how long he was sealed by the Demon under the sarcophagus, then wake up and fight until he destroy the Makyr

doesn't the fate hax only apply to the makyrs??
Tbh yeah, Doomguys fate hax is....kinda......limited, it just make him eventually destroy the Makyr race, after destroying that race, idk if he still has the fate hax or not. But well it is just me, other supporters could say different thing

Tbh yeah, Doomguys fate hax is....kinda......limited, it just make him eventually destroy the Makyr race, after destroying that race, idk if he still has the fate hax or not. But well it is just me, other supporters could say different thing
I mean theres the possibility that Doomguy also used it to defeat davoth.

I was meaning to ask how does DG's fate manip work? Is it like Archie Sonic's or Ren Amamiya's? Cause from what's been said it might not even be combat applicable.

I was meaning to ask how does DG's fate manip work? Is it like Archie Sonic's or Ren Amamiya's? Cause from what's been said it might not even be combat applicable.
Basically no matter what he will defeat the Maykrs which means you cannot incap or kill him since that would make it so he wont be able to continue his journey. Plus it supports the Wog that states Doomslayer will always be stronger than his enemy

Basically no matter what he will defeat the Maykrs which means you cannot incap or kill him since that would make it so he wont be able to continue his journey. Plus it supports the Wog that states Doomslayer will always be stronger than his enemy
Well could knocking him out not be a viable method as it'd merely delay the journey and not outright cease it by this trail of statement? But I won't argue about it if this is how the wiki treats it just asking

Well could knocking him out not be a viable method as it'd merely delay the journey and not outright cease it by this trail of statement? But I won't argue about it if this is how the wiki treats it just asking
Knocking out can work. Though with the stamina slayer has that wont be easy

I guess knocking him out still counts as wincon because there are multiple verses with that same effect where the protagonist is knocked out, Archie sonic is what comes to mind

In a simple way, across Infinite Timelines/Possibilities,you was fated to get destroyed by him no matter what you do as its something that already set in the stone so yeah similiar to Archie Sonic

Why does it seem like Doomguy has the same kind of fatehax as Guts?

As in, fatehax that doesnt actually do anything

Why does it seem like Doomguy has the same kind of fatehax as Guts?

As in, fatehax that doesnt actually do anything
Because you are angry Doomguy is actually winning and now salty about it. Weekly please it is supported by the WoG which I will also add to the profile.

Yeah no, the Fate Manipulation is not combat applicable in a normal situation. I was one of those that agreed with the Fate Manipulation, but it being useful in a fight is a huge stretch. The CRT itself was also applied too quickly, with just one single staff agreement which is not enough for a revision that add Fate Hax and Acausality Type 4, two powerful abilities, to a profile.
It simply makes him able to eventually defeat the Maykrs, doesn't mean that he can't be defeated by an opponent that have nothing to do with the Maykrs themselves. And it just makes him able to "eventually" defeat them, which means that he can still be incapped or even killed.
So Bayonetta either stomps or takes the match if Doomguy doesn't have any wincon. At worst Davoth might be a more interesting opponent since he actually has some hax.

It simply makes him able to eventually defeat the Maykrs, doesn't mean that he can't be defeated by an opponent that have nothing to do with the Maykrs themselves.
Wrong because if Doomguy is defeated he wont be able to continue his journey. WoG also supports this by saying it makes him stronger than his opponent no matter what.

This can be on hold until Doomguys revisions end though.

Wrong because if Doomguy is defeated he wont be able to continue his journey.
Is there even any indications that suggest this or are all of this assumptions? Also, in his Low 1-C key he already defeated the Kahn Maykr, so there isn't even any "journey" that he needs to continue at that point.
All this Fate Hax seems to be based on a lot of assumptions, if I knew that this was what you meant with it than I would have disagreed with it.

WoG also supports this by saying it makes him stronger than his opponent no matter what.
This have nothing to do with Fate Hax. Not only it is NLF to say that he is always stronger than his opponent (Tier 0 Doomguy when?) but this is more about RE than anything else.

Is there even any indications that suggest this or are all of this assumptions? Also, in his Low 1-C key he already defeated the Kahn Maykr, so there isn't even any "journey" that he needs to continue at that point.
Thats a good point tbh. I just forgot to write minus Fate hax
This have nothing to do with Fate Hax. Not only it is NLF to say that he is always stronger than his opponent (Tier 0 Doomguy when?) but this is more about RE than anything else.
It is NLF to assume he is stronger than anyone in fiction but its not NLF to think this means he has his own fate hax that also makes him stronger

Anyways like I said Doomguy might get upgraded to 6D so we shall wait

Back