• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs OG Bayonetta (DOOM vs Bayonetta)

I'm not seeing any resistance to time manipulation on Doomguy's page, so I assume Bayo can just spam Witch Time and eventually overpower him.

Why you do this to my boi
we need matches on our profiles and we have no one else to pick on
cover3.jpg

I was going to say Doom-Guy could probably counter Witch Time due to his experience with (his own) time slows but oh well

I was going to say Doom-Guy could probably counter Witch Time due to his experience with (his own) time slows but oh well
I mean, Witch Time is more than that, its layered time slow that bayo can manually layer again multiple times as well as amplifying her own speed

Passives such as...? Bayo could probably resist some of those passives after she gets her upcoming hax CRT if that ever happens. Isn't Doom 6D now anyways?

Huh, could've sworn someone told me otherwise. But yeah, what passives specifically? Is it the Fate stuff on his profile?

Back