• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the power increase of blut vene.

Something about the blut vene was bothering me, so I decided to do this Topic.

Ichigo Fullbringer survived Yhwach's blow using blut vene , Yhwach being 6-B and ichigo is 7-A +, Bazz-B also managed to injure Jugram even being Level + mountai .

What I mean is, it does not make sense the blut to have practically the same power of increase as a bankai, he jumped from mountain level to country level.

I propose that the quincy should be at least 6-C, higher with vollstandig, or High 6-C, higher with vollstandig, unknown with blut vene (Ichigo survived Yhwach beat)

Well, even if I do not accept what I proposed, I want to see your opinion about Blut vene's rise in power.

I don't think we do chip damage here so I'm not sure if making their AP a different tier would be a good idea. Like what we've done with Bankai we can just add a much higher. As for durability this is something I can agree with to an extent.

Yes, you're right, but it really does not make sense for the blut to have even increased power than a bankai and vollstandig, I'll wait a bit, I want to see the others.

I don't remember Bazz-B using Blut Arterie against Haschwalth. It seems to be rarely used anyway.

I don't know if you can scale Ichigo's feat to others since he's special. But everyone already has "higher with Blut", iirc.

Quincys of pure blood can use Blut vene naturally, Quincys not pure need to undergo training, yes bazz b did not seem to be using blut vene for that reason I believe that some quincys should not be mountain level.

Question.

Would it be reasonable to give Ichigo a possibly for Blut Arterie? It's not out of reason to be capable of using it since he can use Blut Vene.

Now that I think about it, Kubo missed a chance to make EOS Ichigo into a tank.

Just Imagine how tanky he is when he has massive stamina and endurance + blut vene + hierro + regen (scaling from his vasto lorde form).

So, do you guys think Yhwach could have the Antithesis like he possibly has the powers of the other Sternritter? Ishida did drink his blood as well.

I personally don't think so because Haschwalth said it was like a counter and threat to the Almighty. How exactly it would be a counter and threat is somewhat vague, but if Yhwach could use the Antithesis, then there's logically no reason for Ishida to be a threat, right?

Also, it seems like ten seconds will be accepted for the Mimihagi calc, which is still Sub-Rel.

Could Uryuu reverse the precognition of yhwach, making Yhwach look for his own future instead of Uryuu's? Since Uryuu can reverse any deal between two targets, he just used an example of the damage reflection, indicating he can do more.

Maybe, who knows. It's confusing, because Yhwach is supposed to nullify things and make them useless against him. I hope Kubo will write a databook or mention things in the novels to explain some abilities better. NLF will always be there, but it's better than nothing.

Something I don't like is that Ishida was crawling away from Haschwalth and probably would have died if it wasn't for Auswahlen. Since the Antithesis was portrayed as something more dangerous, he should have come out on top...

And Haschwalth almost beat Ishida in a thread here. >_>

I mean honestly I was expecting a damage transfer back and forth between them.

And I think the reason the Antithesis is so dangerous is because it could potentially reverse the effects of the Almighty, plus it being an "A" Schrift as well.

Back