• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No? You just ignored the whole post I gave you above saying fallacies and you keep ignoring everything, and besides I'm tempting you to do the match, since Arceus is in Top 4 and Anos in Top 2, which indicates a big difference kid.
But Arceus stomps. I laid things down and you were screaming nlf. You went ahead to show me ranking which means nothing.

But Arceus stomps. I laid things down. You went ahead to show me ranking which means nothing.
Show me a recent match of Arceus stomping Anos? I can't prove it because there are no matches, but I can prove that his fallacies and antics that Arceus can nullify Anos' haxes is more NLF and false, and that if he can't nullify Anos' haxes then his eyes would simply wipe arceus out of existence, but simple logic doesn't work on kids.

I'd like to see this get accepted as hde on the wiki. Personally, I'm not seeing it at all
It's already in Nulls blog i won't be entertaining a ignorant fellow. I thought you are better than other guy in that Rimuru vs Anos thread. Lmao

If you want keep ignoring the narrative which was already accepted by wiki that's not my problem 😮‍💨 appeal to your ignorance.

Show me a recent match of Arceus stomping Anos? I can't prove it because there are no matches, but I can prove that his fallacies and antics that Arceus can nullify Anos' haxes is more NLF and false, and that if he can't nullify Anos' haxes then his eyes would simply wipe arceus out of existence, but simple logic doesn't work on kids.

This was the latest match, which Arceus stomped with powernull and various ways to incap

Screaming NLF won't help you. Powernull works on the 2As from the verse and every Pokémon power from power null to probability hax

It's already in Nulls blog i won't be entertaining a ignorant fellow. I thought you are better than other guy in that Rimuru vs Anos thread. Lmao

If you want keep ignoring the narrative which was already accepted by wiki that's not my problem 😮‍💨 appeal to your ignorance.
I don't care about hde tho. That will most likely get rejected like the past ones so It doesn't bother me

This was the latest match, which Arceus stomped with powernull and various ways to incap

Screaming NLF won't help you. Powernull works on the 2As from the verse and every Pokémon powerful from power null to probability hax
Bruh that thread is from Jun 2021.... Anos barely had Cm 3 and that Anos is infinitely weaker than the current one, how nice of you to base it on a COMPLETELY OUTDATED MATCH. The feats of his eyes were not even included.

Bruh that thread is from Jun 2021.... Anos barely had Cm 3 and that Anos is infinitely weaker than the current one, how nice of you to base it on a COMPLETELY OUTDATED MATCH. The feats of his eyes were not even included.
He had Venuzdonoa. Which is as powerful as his eyes.

It wouldn't change anything because Arceus was also upgraded afterwards.

Guys, I strongly recommend that you do not continue arguing with this child, I already sent a request for this thread to be closed, I have a feeling that this will end very badly if it continues to be discussed, if he simply wants to continue saying fallacies, antics and continue ignoring what has been said that he can burn himself and that we better avoid this to get hot, I who am calm feel that I could get banned if I get hot because of this ignorant.

He had Venuzdonoa. Which is as powerful as his eyes.
That Venuzdonoa is nothing compared to the current one, his eyes did not have the current feats nor the power nor Cm 1 nor the current methods.
It wouldn't change anything because Arceus was also upgraded afterwards.
But the current Anos is above the current arceus and until you prove that Arceus stomp Anos then this is as far as the debate goes, you simply ignore everything that has been said and presented that you are even embarrassing.
Anos had cm 2 at that time Arceus was abstract over cm 1 so Anos couldn't interact with him which made that a stomp
Cm 3*

Guys, I strongly recommend that you do not continue arguing with this child, I already sent a request for this thread to be closed, I have a feeling that this will end very badly if it continues to be discussed, if he simply wants to continue saying fallacies, antics and continue ignoring what has been said that he can burn himself and that we better avoid this to get hot, I who am calm feel that I could get banned if I get hot because of this ignorant.
You keep screaming nlf as if Anos is more powerful than Arceus in anything.

He nulled 2A powers , and that's that.

You keep screaming nlf as if Anos is more powerful than Arceus in anything.

He nulled 2A powers , and that's that.
Anos has layers in power in the same way Arceus have, but Arecus is only 12 layers and Anos is 99. This is basic child

Anos has layers in power in the same way Arceus have, but Arecus is only 12 layers and Anos is 99. This is basic child
Power null of low 2C when Arceus can go as far as power null the power null of 2A . Better find a better matchup elsewhere.

As I said before, Pokéverse is so much larger than the Silver Sea. It's a speck

Power null of low 2C when Arceus can go as far as power null the power null of 2A . Better find a better matchup elsewhere.
No a single basics in what you are saying
As I said before, Pokéverse is so much larger than the Silver Sea. It's a speck
And? The wiki treats them all by baseline and what does it matter that it's bigger? overall MG is stronger since pokemon is bigger but cosmology doesn't have the difference of the layers.

No a single basics in what you are saying

And? The wiki treats them all by baseline and what makes it bigger? overall MG is stronger since pokemon is bigger but cosmology doesn't have the difference of the layers.
Layers are meaningless. Silver sea has 99+ layers, basically 99+ multiverses

Pokémon has more than 10 million multiverses at the very least due to Ultra Space. And Arceus is as large as the multiverse itself

Pokémon has more than 10 million multiverses at the very least due to Ultra Space. And Arceus is as large as the multiverse itself
Then why arceus doesn't have 10 millions layers???? Ah, i remember, because those 10 millions still baseline.

10 million > Countless multiverses 🤔. Ooops that's crazy

Honestly every one of you is acting like a 5 year old that's worth reporting. It's genuinely embarrassing behavior.

Closing, and seeing who I'll bring to RVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back