• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 2A Anos Vs Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bump for a short time like this

For this match,Madoka can just use her thought based law manip to seal Anos and call it a day

Doesn't Anos have some really busted law and concept manip or smth? Does he not have resistance to it?

Technically the CM Type 1 can affect Acausality 5 is not actually a written rule, it is just a thing users decided one day was a thing (probably because a staff member gave their opinion on it and said that's how it should work) and everyone just went with it till it became practically an unwritten rule.

As it's not actually a written rule though, if Yuri says it can't then? I guess we see what Ultima opinion is? (Doubt they will answer (unless its Discord (but then the Wiki doesn't use it)))

Technically the CM Type 1 can affect Acausality 5 is not actually a written rule, it is just a thing users decided one day was a thing (probably because a staff member gave their opinion on it and said that's how it should work) and everyone just went with it till it became practically an unwritten rule.

As it's not actually a written rule though, if Yuri says it can't then? I guess we see what Ultima opinion is? (Doubt they will answer (unless its Discord (but then the Wiki doesn't use it)))
If it't not written in anywhere in rule (although I always believe it is) then this thread should be closed

Madoka embodies 2 multiverses, one of them is non-existent.
Venuzdonoa and Anos's source has non-existence erasure. Since Anos can destroy the Silver Sea, Madoka is not that a big deal to Anos.
Also, what does Madoka possess for permanently killing or incaping Anos?

How potent is Fatdoka sealing tho
Doubt she can incaping someone who will conceptually erase anything that contradict him

You mean his eyes?They never passively/instantly destroyed enemy before,you can ask supporter like @InfiniteCosmology about it

Her thought based sealing will go first and all Anos can do is nothing

You mean his eyes?They never passively/instantly destroyed enemy before
His weaker eyes negates order of time time stop even before he himself do anything, this is what he called ultimate anti magic, and his purple eyes negates eques aca4 fatehax who was Activated even before the creation existed (even if you go back to the past,the result still the same) his eyes will destroy anything that contradict anos.

What you said didn't happen in canon and when someone correct you it's derailment
Cool
Cool that the first thing you said to these feats is ask me to bring a feats where he Instantly destroy his enemy with his eyes while in the series it's blatantly stated that this eyes (chaos) would automaticly destroy the world and it's order when it's opened.

I always found it strange that they say that Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction cannot destroy an enemy, when they are capable of destroying the indestructible, destroying the universe by a merely opening of this eyes, order and reason.... Pure nonsense

Cool that the first thing you said to these feats is ask me to bring a feats where he Instantly destroy his enemy with his eyes while in the series it's blatantly stated that this eyes (chaos) would automaticly destroy the world and it's order when it's opened
If his eyes haven't passively destroyed anyone in canon then it's out of character,do you understand it?
For his rank in top 5 non smurf strongest 2A , this is sad but we must do it
Do you know what is sad? He can't even beat Pokemon in 5th spot in that list so what is the point when you throw him against Madoka?

Btw,I think using stuff from discord is not a good idea but Null once said they don't automatically disintegrate targets at all

Do you know what is sad? He can't even beat Pokemon in 5th spot in that list so what is the point when you throw him against Madoka?
Because A beat B, doesn't mean that C can beat B too, even if C won against A.

It can be rock-paper-scissor stuffs, not everything is linear.

If his eyes haven't passively destroyed anyone in canon then it's out of character,do you understand it?
I don't know what you are saying right now, does Madoka ever use a seal manip to beat her own enemy in the first place (?)
Since his hax is superior to "so called rank 1 2-A" And the multiverse is bigger than puella magica, so why are you who are not staff here, forbid me to make this post? Can you even calm down here.

I don't know what you are saying right now, does Madoka ever use a seal manip to beat her own enemy in the first place (?)
Yes,she sealed UKG in nonexistent multiverse,that's what happened in manga WA
Since his hax is superior to "so called rank 1 2-A" And the multiverse is bigger than puella magica, so why are you who are not staff here, why you forbid me lol? Can you even calm down here
I don't forbid you,I want to say that Anos need to win against 5th spot first,every character in that list need to do the same thing

Yes,she sealed UKG in nonexistent multiverse,that's what happened in manga WA
I mean it's stated that it can disintegrated anything, even world and it's order, our term to the works of ability is not that strict, you don't need his eyes to "actually killed character" You can say it as out of character but we allow it, just look at anos void manipulation profiles , so it doesn't matter.

I don't forbid you,I want to say that Anos need to win against 5th spot first,every character in that list need to do the same thing
That is a jokes to begin with, you need to calm down first lmao

I mean it's stated that it can disintegrated anything, even world and it's order, our term to the works of ability is not that strict, you don't need his eyes to "actually killed character" You can say it as out of character but we allow it, just look at anos void manipulation profiles , so it doesn't matter.
SBA said in character

SBA said in character
It's more like which move should we do for the strategy, there's no need for anos to actually kill a character to prove it like that,look at his own profile, and does Madoka uses his sealing hax as the first move to begin with? .

What if I changed it to "bloodlusted".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back