• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Specifically EFF Ren. Here is what I have in my mind. See EFF ren's powers are directly state to come from the throne as a power source even his page has something about his stamina thanks to throne. Could be 1-A time slow (not time stop cuz that's his atziluth) but i have doubts. Just trying something out really...

I think when it means that his power comes from the throne, it meant that Mercurius was the one who allowed him to reach the state of Briah by gifting him power. It doesn't mean his power is drawing upon the throne.

Of course, there are others probably more qualified to answer your question than me.

"Þô«Òü«ÕëÁÚÇáÒüîÕ«îµêÉÒüùÒüƒÕº┐ÒüºÒÇüÞô«Òü«ÕëÁÚÇáõ¢ìÚÜÄÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïþ®ÂµÑÁÕ¢óÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒÇîÕ║ºÒÇìÒü«ÒâíÒâ½Òé»Òâ¬ÒéªÒé╣Òü«ÕèøÒüîþø┤µÄѵÁüÒéîÒüôÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒÇüÞªçÚüôÚáÿÕƒƒÒü½ÒüèÒüæÒéïÒâ½Òâ╝Òâ½Òü«Õ╝ÀÕêÂÕèøÒü»ÚØ×Õ©©Òü½Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇé "

I'm not ALRF but he gave me this quote ^above that says about Ren's Hadou Briah being enforced and with having Mercurius as his power source or something however he meant to say it.

Though like him, for me, whether that actually makes it 1-A ish in anyway like Reinhard's Castle/Briah is up to the discussion (Note: ALRF didn't add that last bit, that's of me since the narration said something of that line). I'm only just leaving a quote relating to this from ALRF since he said he's not in the right feel to do threads lately/or atm.

I was just seeing what comes out of it. though now I remembered smth about rein bleesing giving commanders atziluth degree briah. I forgot to mention that first tbh. again this is more of watcha all think of train of thought

Well, if he could extract much of the power from the throne, perhaps would consider it, but qliphoth has already shown that his power comes from mercury, and he can limit and much power, giving enough to temporarily ascend I think.

ahh i found where is says about peak and reinhard's blessing but...what is the narration talking about in a way the two were on the atziluth degree. I could have understand if 3 cuz commanders but in this context i'm sort of lost
Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 5.48.57 PM

Yeah posting here again to say that y'all would want to maybe ask ALRF yourself.

To me, I just assume by Throne that the narration/quote could have referred to on Mercurius. Who strangely enough didn't bother to give more of his power to Ren to use against Reinhard and his commanders + the millions of other souls but I think he probably gave him enough to rival Gladsheimr...until all eight Swastikas were opened and the rest being known from there.

That's about all I'll say here for real. @Redgrave: Yeah you really need to ask ALRF in private or somethin' if you want a clearer answer out of this but like I mentioned he'll likely say the same on "its up to the discussion if its 1-A in any way" or like that.

I'd like to think that Finale's mercury juice just mean Ren is getting an unlimited energy source to draw from so it eliminates one of commonly shared weakness of Hegemony which is its time limit. Nothing less, nothing more. It doesn't even eliminate Hegemony's other weakness of effect dispersion per souls affected too

It also seems to remove the load on his body as Ren going too fast with his regular Briah ***** his body up something fierce.

ZERO7772 said:
This is wank really.
again i just want to satisfy my curiosty on this but when i look at the screenshot i saw the two were on atziluth degree which confused me on who is the narration is talking about

Got interested and loaded up the fight. The idea is that the 8th swastika opening means the castle has already begun outflowing immediately, as a result of being a part of the castle and through Reinhard's blessing, you can say that the three commanders are indirectly at the outflowing/Atziluth degree. Don't know where the translation got the two from since it was straight up talking about the three commanders.
Screenshot (910)

oh so with rein's blessing the commanders are on the atziluth degree huh...ren's part still somewhat got me thinking but again not expected something only to know if it means anything about getting power from throne

It's more along the lines of when Reinhard is 1-A, they're 1-A since they're apart of the castle. Reinhard begins outflowing as soon as the 8th is opened, so at that point he's 1-A. At least that's how it's presented, other than that there's not much to say. As for EFF, I don't know much really, I tend to stay away from the 1-A discussions. Outside of the 1-A summons joke of course.

true I just don't have jap to compare. I think this should be closed since the throne thing is just giving him power but unlike to be the 1A hax thing unless someone can bring smth different

Though I unfollowed this the other day, since it's related to Ren and a tiny bit on Reinhard, I have to ask this:

So it makes sense for Reinhard to have some kind of 1-A hax on his page even before he became a full fledged (Hadou) God, right? Yet Ren's considered more or less wank just because of getting power from Merc/Throne, yes?

To me, I'm taking it that it's more of just getting a power boost that's enough to combat the Commanders and maybe his Castle but no more than that or what exactly is the issue? I'm not questioning you guys nor am I really asking for Ren having some kind of 1-A influence whatever BS he would have had like Rein, but what is the case for Eine Finale anyways from Ren's connection to Merc with this instead?

i actually forgot think about that his curse is a legit 1-A thing...gdi lolz

The literal and absolute requirement for it to be on the scale of Atziluth is that it is its own independent universe from the rest of Creation.

1-A Resist to Einherjar with Gladsheimr bless, here support statement.

In the final fight, 3 Commanders have Reinhard's Gladsheimr bless - https://imgur.com/a/b5F9ktD

1. Ren time stop cannot instant complete overwhelming - https://imgur.com/a/OSP2CpE

2. Schreiber still can barely move and torn his frozen limbs - https://imgur.com/a/ieFugw9

3. Eleonore howled and use final move - https://imgur.com/a/S3UAXd9

4. Complete stop Schreiber in Maries's route (He hasn't Gladsheimr bless) - https://imgur.com/a/NpEKlGX

Feel free to discuss, I'm fine even these feats didn't accept.

actually now that I think about it I never really got the truth ren found the first time and assumed about the throne along with merc and rein.. but I remember he knew he couldn't win once the commanders were at full power and blessing with the only chance being atziluth but seems to be mentally restraining himself to be a full blown one. correct me if I'm wrong in this

He's originally restricting himself from reaching Atziluth because he knows that even if he were to wipe out Reinhardt, the world that he would replace would descend into a different kind of hell for everyone due to the fact that time will stop forever and keep everything in an 'Eternal Moment'.

Everything would be like a picture. You can look at it and admire it, but it wouldn't be able to change. He was worried about rewriting the world with his law.

It was only when Marie encouraged him that he finally decided to stop holding back for the sake of her emanation.

yeah that's what I meant. when I saw the vid it mentions it was already on the verge of emmnation so yeah...not 100 percent sure what to make off it plus phone

actually should this be a CRT to check about all zoo said? I mean i didn't go for that cuz this was more of a question but some parts kind of support this? Tbf the potency of glasheirm was rein only have 5/8 swastika's open but the rest was at the 8th and did mention ren was resisting not go all in implying it was an option but not one he would turn to.

i will just bump for maybe a tiny bit more input.

Back