• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been meaning to post this a while ago but just never got around to it.

And it was something that I've noticed during my reread of the series a few months ago but.

Shouldn't the AP and speed of certain characters be MUCH higher than what was given to them during the Magnostadt war arc?

A few examples of what I mean.

Alibaba damaging David and forcing him to Regenerate.

The characters fighting in a space/realm specifically stated to have no time.

Aladdin blocking full on strikes from David.

Judar chopping off his arm/injuring him.

Statements about the Medium potentially destroying the world at a decent time.

More specifics/Context.

This is Sacred Palace David and the Medium itself btw.

I was working on revisions I just never got to finishing them. Their AP would get increased (by a bit), and their speed would mostly stay the same iirc?

Before I address your points, could you put chapter numbers for each link so it's easier for me to find/go through?

I was working on revisions I just never got to finishing them. Their AP would get increased (by a bit), and their speed would mostly stay the same iirc?

Before I address your points, could you put chapter numbers for each link so it's easier for me to find/go through?

Chapter 352 - 369.

Chapter 186.

Chapter 187.

I feel like the AP should be well much higher than what I see in the Wiki's, especially from all the Medium implications.

And by a bit do you mean like Continental or?
Nah.. but I might do a (4th 💀) reread since it's been like a year and a half since I've been working on the revisions (and since I worked on it) so it could be higher..?

Most of the cast would be like Country level+, as opposed to Small Country Level/Country Level.
These would be over time, so it wouldn't scale to its AP. Because everything it touches it sucks the life out of, it's not like one touch of the earth and the whole earth gets destroyed.
I'm hesitant to even consider them scaling to David when

A) This isn't actually David, but instead a Proxy David

B) Their attacks don't actually work on him, because that's not actually him. He's able to physically damage them, but they can't because he's a God. Yes they're able to interact with him but not in the sense that they can actually defeat him

C) None of them have feats even considerably close to this nature. Even when they fought Sinbad, he made them fight his younger versions of himself because they would've stood no chance against him. (The only person who you could actually make an argument for is Aladdin, because he has statements backing him with his magic. That's something I planned on making a CRT for but it would only scale to a specific ability)
The link doesnt show what you're saying it does?

Nah.. but I might do a (4th 💀) reread since it's been like a year and a half since I've been working on the revisions (and since I worked on it) so it could be higher..?

Most of the cast would be like Country level+, as opposed to Small Country Level/Country Level.

These would be over time, so it wouldn't scale to its AP. Because everything it touches it sucks the life out of, it's not like one touch of the earth and the whole earth gets destroyed.

I'm hesitant to even consider them scaling to David when

A) This isn't actually David, but instead a Proxy David

B) Their attacks don't actually work on him, because that's not actually him. He's able to physically damage them, but they can't because he's a God. Yes they're able to interact with him but not in the sense that they can actually defeat him

C) None of them have feats even considerably close to this nature. Even when they fought Sinbad, he made them fight his younger versions of himself because they would've stood no chance against him. (The only person who you could actually make an argument for is Aladdin, because he has statements backing him with his magic. That's something I planned on making a CRT for but it would only scale to a specific ability)

The link doesnt show what you're saying it does?

......How am I just now seeing this? Lol my bad.

Also does interacting with David's Proxy not give a massive boost in general, though? David was trying to genuinely kill them here and narratively speaking I don't see why he wouldn't go for at least a solidly effective method in doing so. Proxy David should still be well above literally anything they've ever faced before up until that point, no?

Do you consider Medium > Proxy David?

Sinbad making them fight different versions of him is also sorta vague too because it could be any sort of amp at display via it being forged from his godhood.

The speeds especially seem outdated because Magi characters were FTL /before/ Alibaba obtained Life Review which....By reading its description and seeing it in action should tell you how much of a boost it is compared to a usual FTL. It's straight up a form of time manipulation.

That's something I planned on making a CRT for but it would only scale to a specific ability)
Solomon's wisdom? I'm pretty sure that anything that comes from the SW will scale to them because it comes from the SP and uses the power of the Sacred Palace.

Back