• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About PJO verse Striking Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the rest of the Striking Class tiers on there?

Wait and why would he have Class MJ+ just becuz he has Mach 81 speed?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Wait and why would he have Class MJ+ just becuz he has Mach 81 speed?
As far as I know, Jason moved his arm during that feat (Assuming a weight of 5.335 kgs, plus the 1 kg of the Gladius, he would have around 2.45978449e9 joules or 0.587902603 in one strike)

Which mean that I should change the topic.

That would be for Jason Grace, eh?

And for Percy, he would have Class TJ with Riptide, huh? He has Class MJ+ and GJ on his page. What do you think we should do with those?

I'm pretty sure that Percy should have "Class GJ normally (Scale from Jason, considering that even without gladius he would still on the Class GJ range), Higher with Achilles Curse", "Class TJ with Riptide" (Also, like I said, his AP could be just City level, because he used his power to trigger the eruption, while the Town level calc is for his streght with his weapon)

And probably change his dura from "Higher" to "City level"

Oh okay, i get it now.

Percy scaling from Jason normally (on the Class GJ one), alright. The rest i can see that for his Striking Strength for sure while keeping his AP as 7-B. *Nods*

Dura is fine to put as City level then, yes.

Now that I pay more atention...

The user only made the calc assuming that Jason only moved the sword, instead of his arm + the sword. Which is kind of...

Hmm. Then the durability will have to be specified then on that.

Alrighty.

All in all, i'm fine with the rest that has been suggested here then.

For now, just a quick calc before I have access to my computer:

Low End= 1.22865 mts => (1/4*2*pi*1.22865) => 1.92995891 mts => 1.92995891/(21/4.4e5) => 40437.2343 m/s = Mach 117.892811

High End= 1.47865 mts => (1/4*2*pi*1.47865) => 2.32265799 mts => 2.32265799/(21/4.4e5) => 48665.215 m/s = Mach 141.881093

As for the KE:

Low end= 4.93412523e9 Joules or 1.17928424 Tons of TNT (Building level+)

High end= 7.50160023e9 Joules or 28.6868077629 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

Although, this only apply if Percy did not use Riptide against Jason, if he did it, then Jason would be upgrade to Class TJ with Gladius (But even by that, bare handed they should still on the Building level range)

Oh okay. So MHS, Building+ to City Block level Striking Strength. Got it.

Might have to highlight this later or something.

Can't be the only one to comment this now, would i be? ^^;

This is a very old thread. Nobody usually has the energy to read up on them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back