• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nappa vs. Goku & Possible Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is derailing, but it's still dragon ball. Goku is listed as going toe to toe with perfect cell, it should be a suppressed perfect cell, as cell beat gohan, who is superior to goku, and powered up even more to fight ss2 gohan, through cell was still stomped by gohan.

I agree with the upgrade. The calc looks fine to me. Ive seen higher ones actually to. Planet level Radtiz and above is reasonable, with Piccolo being planet level via SBC. Its clear since Raditz can blitz them and overpower them at the same time he is multiple times their pwoer and speed, even if you don't use power levels.

Power levels are not foolproof by any means, but they are not bullshit, the only reason they are unreliable later on is due to the fact you can hide your energy, and they stop giving out official levels after Frieza. They do indicate clearly increases in power and speed as the power level rises. Ussualy either linear or exponential in nature actually from the examples we have.

SSJRyu1 said:
I agree with the upgrade. The calc looks fine to me. Ive seen higher ones actually to. Planet level Radtiz and above is reasonable, with Piccolo being planet level via SBC. Its clear since Raditz can blitz them and overpower them at the same time he is multiple times their pwoer and speed, even if you don't use power levels.
Power levels are not foolproof by any means, but they are not bullshit, the only reason they are unreliable later on is due to the fact you can hide your energy, and they stop giving out official levels after Frieza. They do indicate clearly increases in power and speed as the power level rises. Ussualy either linear or exponential in nature actually from the examples we have.
If going by power levels (if they aren't bs) they're both 3-4 times stronger than radditz, so possible planet level nappa and goku sound pretty good.

I think anyone scaled above Piccolo's casual moon bust should be "At least Low 5-B".

And Nappa and above should get a definitive 5-B.

if you other guys agree about the power level thing, shouldn't raditz be relavistic, as he dodged the blast when it was 4x faster than that moon blast, as the pl of it was 1330.

How, speed is increased by pl, combat and travel speed anyway, flight is a different matter, as burter and ginyu show.

@Kepekle23 It shouldn't be better make another thread?, this one is a mess.

It will be better, if a non-staff wants to say something, they can send a message to you.

I don't see the point of a staff discussion. I think most of the stuff has already been covered here.

No, we're in disagreement with the Piccolo thing. Happened in the calc evaluations thread.

I will do it.

Okay then. I thought that the Piccolo calc was already accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back