• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Nappa vs. Goku & Possible Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Goku saying that he could sustain a kaioken x10 after his training.

@Theglass

He fired a kiai to nullify Nappa's blast. Mind you, this was before Nappa powered-up.

@Huesito

Chapter: 270 (DBZ 76), P11.1-4

Context: Goku has turned the gravity back down to 1g.

Goku: "Hwoo!!! I…I feel so light… …It's like I'm not even here!!! Hoo hoo hoo!!! I'm light, I'm light! And strong, strong! Like this, I can definitely withstand about a 10-fold Kaio-Ken!"

Oh yeah, shouldn't goku and vegeta have "adapted to gravity manipulation" in their profiles due to them training under strong gravity?

Theglassman12 said:
Oh yeah, shouldn't goku and vegeta have "adapted to gravity manipulation" in their profiles due to them training under strong gravity?
So Kepekley???

Even downplaying: Goku kaioken x4= 4 times stronger than baseline planet level, Goku base form from namek >>> Goku saiyan saga kaioken x4, using kaioken x10= 40 times stronger than baseline planet level.

At first goku's power exceeded 5000, but it wasn't 7000, as he powers up to that in this chapter, he still is superior to a suppressed Nappa, then he goes full power, fodderizing a suppressed nappa, even to the point where he used his aura to stop his attack. Nappa goes full power this challenges goku, even to the point where he can't Catch up to him in a few meter distance, so he goes kaioken x2. Goku has to stop an attack from Nappa, noting if he took it head on he'd be in trouble. Fair stats, easily defeated a suppressed Nappa, equal to him at full power, if not slightly superior. http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball/Chapter-224?id=260810, http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball/Chapter-225?id=260811, http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball/Chapter-226?id=260812

I think that linking to scanslations is forbidden. You can post the images, but not the links IIRC, though i'm not sure.

Some profiles use scanslations, so I don't think is forbidden.

Nappa's Profile is stated to be at least small planet level due to giving goku a decent fight, and also making fodder of the others.

The OBD's calc was updated to 40 zettatons, which is just below baseline 5-B. Raditz should thus be Planet-level for being 4 times stronger than Piccolo.

We quite literally do that 99% of the time, though. We did that for the previous Piccolo calc.

Kepekley23 said:
We quite literally do that 99% of the time, though. We did that for the previous Piccolo calc.
That doesn't mean we should anymore. Past mistakes don't justify these mistakes being perpetuated. Have the calc be evaluated.

Well, considering the fact that Ant constantly states that evaluating calcs that have been accepted by the OBD is time-consuming, it's not much of a past mistake.

But i guess having our own calc group members evaluate it wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back