• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Monster Strike feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that would be 3-A

Okay but can you show this? Is she depicted as being that large in anything other than that profile picture?

Except you haven't really provided anything to make me believe those initial characters were planet sized. The images youve provided don't give a size of scale and in you intial post you explained the game basically never expands on nor explains itself. Theres no scaling, no lore, theres nothing really there which is why we are trying to focus on the anime rather then the game. Cause theirs an actual story and we can get a sense of scale. Your planet sized claimes/atleast start sized seem like headcannon to me

I'm kinda neutral.

Mini-versions of galaxies, planets, etc in people's hands aren't new in fiction. Actually pretty sure its a trope. I could probably think of quite a few examples.

Hence why I said I was neutral. Not to mention all the examples pointed that out.

The bigger problem is the lack of scale, lore, information, and consistincy. tTrying to use single artistic images of characters for scaling from a game with no lore, backstory or sense of easily identifiable scale seems incredibly off.

Which is why we should probably ignore the game as it doesn't seem like theres anything to really scale/gather feats from. Instead we should focus on the anime because it has a story and sense of scale....

If a universe is small one, then the creator is not universe level by create a space-time continuum?

I mean what if we are only very small organism living in a microverse in the hands of someone?

Do you have proof they created a space time continuum? When did these characters sate/show they created universes? Them holding in their hands isn't really a good indication of anything, as said above we can't even use it to get a sense of scale which is the biggest problem.

Is the universe they are holding ours? Is it ever stated? could it possbily just be a projection they can produce? Is it even truly a universe? In most cases like this we could go by lore, context, and backstory to detemine the validity of such a thing but thats not possible from what youve described of the game. Thus we have a bunch images, impressive titles with no context and scale...

I have found a Wall level feat for the weakest monster which is actually very important called Oragon who is the future ruler of the land of the monsters. I think I can scale from him some characters.

Apex PredatorX said:
If a universe is small one, then the creator is not universe level by create a space-time continuum?
I mean what if we are only very small organism living in a microverse in the hands of someone?
There have been space-time continuums to small to be rated Low 2-C on this wiki before. I mean, the hyperbolic time chamber is one of them.

What if we're all part of a simulation? We work with what we know, not by making absurdly unprovable assumptions about the universe.

Okay everything brought up to contradict higher feats here has been very stupid. What I'm pretty much seeing is this: >Yeah those planets and stars aren't planets and stars because they're human sized, a conclusion drawn from the derivative anime and not the game itself and thus isn't the source matierial,but screw the source because it's strong and it gives Godzilla powerful scaling I'm just going to debunk everything said here 'kay? And this seems to be a problem on the wiki in general. 1) So I'm seeing pretty consistently that the artwork, which is official, is being questioned with rather strange logic. "If that's a galaxy, why is he human sized?" stuff like that. First off, that's fighting author intent which is an egregious logical fallacy because without contradictory evidence or confirmation of leaving to interpretation then it's much more illogical to presume with your own headcanon then to look at what's presented as what it is. If the creators of the game wanted characters to be crushing planets, stars and galaxies like toys, then they have every right to declare such and the proof is that they did. Without contradictory evidence, and there's really nothing here supporting such, then what's presented must be considered valid. Off topic but this is the same stupid crap Cinemasins does to pad the run count 2) Misuse of Burden of Proof: when someone presents a piece of evidence, this applies to anything really, but you don't have proof to really claim otherwise then you really have to pull off some real Olympics worthy mental gymnastics to somehow assert that the burden still relies on your opponent. They proved their point, their job is done. The burden shifts the second they provide evidence to their claims. YOUR job is now to provide contradictions or holes in their argument, and simply saying such without proof can be dismissed via Hitchen's Razor. 3) While it is possible these celestial objects aren't as large as they're meant to be, it's far more illogical to have monsters destroying planets, beings who embody time and space as well as known multi solar system to universal feats be dismissed because of a less argumentative case of "I don't believe it so you're wrong." That's literally what Flat Earth believers do. For a debating forum I'm kinda disgusted by this lack of pretty basic debating knowledge.

Thank you.

Out of yours, I'd say so...or rather, the one you actually made, not the really basic, lacking feats or anything, page that's currently up.

The Pachinko one is pretty good though there's a few pieces of accepted information that are left out, though I can't blame you for having to conform to the standards here.

What about this ?

Okay everything brought up to contradict higher feats here has been very stupid. What I'm pretty much seeing is this: >Yeah those planets and stars aren't planets and stars because they're human sized, a conclusion drawn from the derivative anime and not the game itself and thus isn't the source matierial,but screw the source because it's strong and it gives Godzilla powerful scaling I'm just going to debunk everything said here 'kay? And this seems to be a problem on the wiki in general. 1) So I'm seeing pretty consistently that the artwork, which is official, is being questioned with rather strange logic. "If that's a galaxy, why is he human sized?" stuff like that. First off, that's fighting author intent which is an egregious logical fallacy because without contradictory evidence or confirmation of leaving to interpretation then it's much more illogical to presume with your own headcanon then to look at what's presented as what it is. If the creators of the game wanted characters to be crushing planets, stars and galaxies like toys, then they have every right to declare such and the proof is that they did. Without contradictory evidence, and there's really nothing here supporting such, then what's presented must be considered valid. Off topic but this is the same stupid crap Cinemasins does to pad the run count 2) Misuse of Burden of Proof: when someone presents a piece of evidence, this applies to anything really, but you don't have proof to really claim otherwise then you really have to pull off some real Olympics worthy mental gymnastics to somehow assert that the burden still relies on your opponent. They proved their point, their job is done. The burden shifts the second they provide evidence to their claims. YOUR job is now to provide contradictions or holes in their argument, and simply saying such without proof can be dismissed via Hitchen's Razor. 3) While it is possible these celestial objects aren't as large as they're meant to be, it's far more illogical to have monsters destroying planets, beings who embody time and space as well as known multi solar system to universal feats be dismissed because of a less argumentative case of "I don't believe it so you're wrong." That's literally what Flat Earth believers do. For a debating forum I'm kinda disgusted by this lack of pretty basic debating knowledge.

1) Death of the author, author intent means nothing here

2) You do not have to prove a negative, that's not how burden of proof works

3) Thus far no one has made an argument like that

WeeklyBattles said:
1) Death of the author, author intent means nothing here
2) You do not have to prove a negative, that's not how burden of proof works

3) Thus far no one has made an argument like that
1) Death of the author is irrelevant without proof. Your basis is fundamentally wrong. Do you even know how that fallacy works? Your headcanon does not take priority. 2) Yes, you do. Apex's burden has been fulfilled by the provided evidence. To reject it without evidence is asinine. You need to support why it's wrong. He's provided at least 15 pieces of support for his tiers and the profiles. Your rebuttal was "I think they're human sized so no." 3) Um...yes you did. Numerous times. A very simple, very basic argument with ZERO evidence.

Yeah I don't think you can use art and titles for stuff without it being proven that they're reflective of the verse itself. Titles are slightly less shaky but should still have some backing.

Why not use the feats actually in the game though

Wokistan said:
Yeah I don't think you can use art and titles for stuff without it being proven that they're reflective of the verse itself. Titles are slightly less shaky but should still have some backing.
The game has feats but it is in Japanese unfortunately.

Apex PredatorX said:
Wokistan said:
The game has feats but it is in Japanese unfortunately.
It suck if the profile are not based on feats but things like arts and titles; I think it best to deleted the pages and remake them later with the feats. There is always the option changes the stats/tier to Unknown and make a CRT when the feats' translation are available.

However there is a bit of information for some characters, Example Godzilla Eva is 100 meters tall with warrants Tier 8-B for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back