• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Monster Strike feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahma needs to be updated to High 8-C scaling from Godzilla Eva tier.

Once done this can be closed as all the anime profiles were updated too.

Apex PredatorX said:
Brahma needs to be updated to High 8-C scaling from Godzilla Eva tier.
Once done this can be closed as all the anime profiles were updated too.
I guess this point would be fine.

Apex PredatorX said:
Someone can edit Brahma please. I'm on my cellphone
The High 8-C scaling was not accepted by any Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats so we can't edit yet.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I would put at least 8-C, likely High 8-C. Sheer size isn't as AP worthy as most think.

You should re-read his calc.

He bases it off the idea that as the size grows, so does the speed porportionally, hence the tiering.

Godzilla usually is the exact opposite.

Heisei and PS4 Godzillas retain their speed and so does Shin Godzilla (although he's probably faster as his third form isn't properly suited for walking upright and the fourth form is surprisingly fast when he's not taking his sweet time getting to whatever his destination is as shown few seconds before he shuts down to rest). Godzilla Earth doesn't get any slower as he grows either, but his stats are all wrong anyway (he's way too light for 300 meters of metal wood)

Walking speed alone, has to be 70 meters per second (assuming I did the calculator right) and running speed almost supersonic, so I'm not sure.

Apex PredatorX said:
Actually there is a calc made by my friend Mr. Bambu [[1]]
Certain sizes warrant a tier.
Mr. Bambu's calculation is not stated not finish and most importantly isn't evaluated yet so it shouldn't be useable as AP/Tiering's justifications.

Isn't there Monster Strike Animation with the likes of Lucifer and Arthur having '''actual''' feats? And there's also the movie and the light novel for the game too. The verse is far from not having feats.

I didn't bought it but there's definitely a novel for it. It's actually very short even by LN standards. I may buy it when I have a chance.

Yeah my calc assumes speed scales proportionately. Sorry.

In MS the Animation Lucy reacts light lasers and Arthur dissipates clouds several times. There's also Malkuth who apparently absorbed the energy from various planets in Solomon's story.

It really is sad that 8-C to 8-B is unironically where people put Godzillas by default.

See, you can't ask for stuff and then come up with a hundred excuses for why it sucks and then still be wrong and yet be considered reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back