• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Mario and the Power Star Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is rated at least High 4-C likely 4-A because of the Power Star, now that I'm looking at the reasonings. Rosalina stated that the Power Stars are comparable to Lumas who can transform into Planets, comets, stars and Powers. Lumas can also transform into Galaxies too

If Rosalina said they can become Planets at least then why is Mario's low end High 4-C instead of 5-B if that's the case?

I am not trying to downgrade or upgrade Mario. I want a clear explaination on the reasonings so I can understand Mario's tiering better.

Thanks for reading.

Because Power Stars have multiple High 4-C feats including the same game Mario got empowered by them from and the same game Rosalina said they're comparable to lumas in. So it's far more likely that most Power Stars are High 4-C rather than 5-B.

So Power Stars being 5-B on the low end is absurd?

In that case, not all Lumas scale to the Power Stars correct?

There are 2 High 4-C feats for the Power Stars listed on the page. That's pretty explicit for its rating.

I have no idea why one of them is 8-C via size (I'm assuming it's for that one guy in Supermassive Galaxy, who is nowhere near the size of an 8-C building) or Low 2-C. But other than that it seems fine.

In that case, Mario defeating enemies powered by Power Stars consistently justifies a high end upgrade to 3-C. I think At least High 4-C to 4-A likely 3-C or At least High 4-C to 4-A possibly 3-C is reasonable IMO

Well if he is smaller like you suggest then should I downgrade him or powerscale him to other Lumas aka at least 5-B/5-A via reasonings?

It was decided that High 4-C is just the more reasonable end to use all around.

That guy seems more like Wall/Room level IMO. I'm not sure though.

So Lumas are as powerful as the things they transform into, correct?

If yes I'll upgrade the Yellow Luma to At least 5-B (comparable to other Lumas)

I think that's how we're rating them. You can ask DRB to be sure though.

Okay, how does this blog prove that Mario and Luigi's speed are Sub-Relativistic?

Do they run beside the canon or scale to it in one way or another?

@Adam They scale to the Bye Bye Cannon because theyre able to react and perform actions while moving at that speed

Sorry if i'm deraling the thread, but at which tier and speed are the bosses of Paper Mario as i was planning to remake the Crystal King page that got deleted, they should be vaslty superior to Birdo.

^I don't get why 3-C Mario isn't used. Mario has PLENTY of Tier 3 feats. Power Stars, Defeated Grand Star Bowser, equal To Paper Mario in Paper Jam (Paper Mario in Paper Jam has created a universe-sized realm in the Trio Meteor attack), he is also a star child (Baby Bowser needed the other six star children in order to conquer and destroy the universe), defeated several bosses empowered by Power Stars and Grand Stars and FAR more....

ArceusBowser44 said:
But Mario has still more tier 3 feats than tier 4. So, Galaxy or Multi-Galaxy level is more accurate
Metal Mario875 and I agreed that Mario's consistent feats are in the Tier 4 range aka At least High 4-C, likely 4-A though he prefers the high end to be upgraded to 3-C.

ArceusBowser44 said:
But Mario has still more tier 3 feats than tier 4. So, Galaxy or Multi-Galaxy level is more accurate
No, they are the same as Base Mario defeating Dreamy Bowser.

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Metal Mario875 and I agreed that Mario's consistent feats are in the Tier 4 range aka At least High 4-C, likely 4-A though he prefers the high end to be upgraded to 3-C.

Hm, Metal actually agree that Mario has more tier 2 feats. And, Mario has still more tier 3 feats

ArceusBowser44 said:
Hm, Metal actually agree that Mario has more tier 2 feats. And, Mario has still more tier 3 feats
Mario has accomplished more 3D feats than 4D feats thus which is why I agree with Tier 4 Mario.

Dark649 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
No, they are the same as Base Mario defeating Dreamy Bowser.
^They are the same, but Mario's power constantly change from game to game. This is why i think the Mario profile is inaccurate. In the 2-D games, Mario is Large Country level, in the 3-D games, Mario is Multi-Solar System, in the Galaxy games, Mario is Universal+, in the party games, Mario is Multi-Solar System+ (Metal has calculated how powerful was Bowser after absorbing the Mini-Stars in MP9), in the RPGs Mario is at least Multi-Universal, possibly Multiversal via power-scalinng to Dreamy Bowser

ArceusBowser44 said:
^They are the same, but Mario's power constantly change from game to game. This is why i think the Mario profile is inaccurate. In the 2-D games, Mario is Large Country level, in the 3-D games, Mario is Multi-Solar System, in the Galaxy games, Mario is Universal+, in the party games, Mario is Multi-Solar System+ (Metal has calculated how powerful was Bowser after absorbing the Mini-Stars in MP9), in the RPGs Mario is at least Multi-Universal, possibly Multiversal via power-scalinng to Dreamy Bowser
Base Bowser scales to Mario, If Mario was 2-B then Bowser would be as powerful as Dreamy Bowser which doesn't make sense...I'm gonna make some changes to my Mario profile.

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Base Bowser scales to Mario, If Mario was 2-B then Bowser would be as powerful as Dreamy Bowser which doesn't make sense...I'm gonna make some changes to my Mario profile.
^This is why Mario is only likele Multiverse level via power-scaling. Bowser fought Mario before Dream Team, so Bowser is only Multi-Universal

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Mario has accomplished more 3D feats than 4D feats thus which is why I agree with Tier 4 Mario.
..This doesn't make any sense. By your logic, Super Sonic is only MSS. Mario has plenty of tier 2 feats, and he has also different keys, so Mario is tier 2 confirmed.

ArceusBowser44 said:
^This is why Mario is only likele Multiverse level via power-scaling. Bowser fought Mario before Dream Team, so Bowser is only Multi-Universal
No he hasn't. Prove it by making a content revision thread on this wiki.

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
No he hasn't. Prove it by making a content revision thread on this wiki.
Can i ask you something? what are you talking about? Because i don't understand what do you want to say. In Paper Jam, Bowser fights Mario as Shiny-Robo Bowser, but Paper Jam is a different source. In Dream Team, Bowser never fought Mario without the dream stone. So, Bowser is only 2-C, Mario is likely 2-B and Dreamy Bowser is 2-B

You can't expect Base Mario to scale to all versions of Bowser. They're either outliers or PIS unless Mario was powered up by a power source. Do you see me upgrading Base Sonic to tier 4 because he fought Emerl and Nega Wisp Armour. No they're either outliers or PIS.

Adamjensen2030 said:
You can't expect Base Mario to scale to all versions of Bowser. They're either outliers or PIS unless Mario was powered up by a power source. Do you see me upgrading Base Sonic to tier 4 because he fought Emerl and Nega Wisp Armour. No they're either outliers or PIS.

And, this is why i said "likely Multiverse level". Mario has fought 3 Multiversals (Zeekeeper, Dreamy Bowser and Antasma), and these multiversal feats come from 1 game, meaning that this game is OP compared to the others. Again, this is why "Likely or Possibly Multiverse level " can work

ArceusBowser44 said:
And, this is why i said "likely Multiverse level". Mario has fought 3 Multiversals (Zeekeeper, Dreamy Bowser and Antasma), and these multiversal feats come from 1 game, meaning that this game is OP compared to the others. Again, this is why "Likely or Possibly Multiverse level " can work
...Make a content revision thread about it on this wiki. I won't say it again...

Cropfist said:
We have a rule about discussing scaling the Mario Bros. to Dreamy Bowser.

Yeah, i know. But it doesn't change the fact that Mario has defeated SEVERAL Low 2-C foes in the RPGs, so he should at least scale to them.

Adamjensen2030 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
...Make a content revision thread about it on this wiki. I won't say it again...
I replied to Crop. So that you can understand why im using the RPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back