• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Infinite Zamasu

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
I wanted to ask this for quite some time. Why is Infinite Zamasu considered a form of Fusion Zamasu?

- Fusion Zamasu was formed after the fusion between Future Zamasu and Goku Black, while Infinite Zamasu was only the spirit form of Future Zamasu(proof in the link below).

- Fusion Zamasu was physically destroyed by Trunks, meaning only the immortal part should survive. Which means only Future Zamasu should've survived not Goku Black.

- Also Gowasu said that Future Zamasu must be a mortal because Goku Black is as well. Vegito also said that Fusion Zamasu is not immortal anymore, hence further proving that only Future Zamasu's soul should've been left after his body got destroyed.

To further prove my point, when Zamasu became Infinite Zamasu, it had the face of only Future Zamasu, not Fusion Zamasu.This is the visual proof of Infinite Zamasu being a form of Future Zamasu only, as it is implied in the anime.

Infinite Zamasu is the Soul of Fusion Zamasu!

Fusion Zamasu soul is Goku Blacl's and Zamasu's souls combined. Black Soul is Zamasu so its appearance would be Zamasu.

When Fusion happens a new being is formed. The other two stop to exist.

Well that's my point. Fusion Zamasu is a new being, so if Infinite Zamasu is a form of Fusion Zamasu, it should have a face of Fusion Zamasu.

However, that's not the case here. Instead it has a face of Future Zamasu.

AKM sama said:
Well that's my point. Fusion Zamasu is a new being, so if Infinite Zamasu is a form of Fusion Zamasu, it should have a face of Fusion Zamasu.
However, that's not the case here. Instead it has a face of Future Zamasu.
No... That's what you don't understand... Black's soul was Zamasu and Future Zamasu soul is Zamasu so Final soul = Zamasu. The appearance of Fusion Soul being Zamasu is very logical.

We don't talk about outside appearance but for a Soul. Black's Soul and body were never the same. It was Goku's body and Zmasu's soul. Two diffrent things so the appearnce of Black's soul would be still Zamasu.

@Komie

I get your point about their souls being the same but souls don't have faces, right? Technically they don't but in DB their souls are exactly like their bodies(remember Arale's episode)

The anime only painted the face on Infinite Zamasu because it was trying to imply what it was. Now if they wanted to imply that it was Fusion Zamasu, they would've painted the face of Fusion Zamasu, right? But that was not the case.

Furthermore, there is no undeniable evidence which remotely suggests that it was a form of Fusion Zamasu, while there is a visual proof suggesting it was a form of Future Zamasu.

AKM sama said:
@Komie
I get your point about their souls being the same but souls don't have faces, right? Technically they don't but in DB their souls are exactly like their bodies(remember Arale's episode)

The anime only painted the face on Infinite Zamasu because it was trying to imply what it was. Now if they wanted to imply that it was Fusion Zamasu, they would've painted the face of Fusion Zamasu, right? But that was not the case.

Furthermore, there is no undeniable evidence which remotely suggests that it was a form of Fusion Zamasu, while there is a visual proof suggesting it was a form of Future Zamasu.
Future Zamasu and Goku Black possess the same soul, it appears that this infinite form reflects that. Its simple as that. Take it as Present Zamasu (Black) having a different Physical appearance. But his soul is Zamasu.

You are stuck because you think Soul is the same as the body appearance. Its not. Infinite Zamasu is an Immortal Soul of 2 Zamasus combined. Not bodies but Souls.

Okay, didn't you say Fusion Zamasu is a whole new being?

According to this, a whole new being has a whole new soul, which again brings me back to my first point. If Infinite Zamasu was a form of Fusion Zamasu, Toei would have reflected it by painting Fusion Zamasu's face all over it, not Future Zamasu's.

AKM sama said:
Okay, didn't you say Fusion Zamasu is a whole new being?
According to this, a whole new being has a whole new soul, which again brings me back to my first point. If Infinite Zamasu was a form of Fusion Zamasu, Toei would have reflected it by painting Fusion Zamasu's face all over it, not Future Zamasu's.
A whole new being CREATED BY PREVIOUS ZAMASUS which posess the SAME SOUL. ZAMASU SOUL + ZAMASU SOUL = FUSION ZAMASU SOUL = ZAMASU SOUL.

They are the SAME BEING but Present Zamasu has another body. That's it. We don't talk abou Goku and Vegeta where we have 2 different completely souls. We have 2 Zamasus from different timelines.

I do get your point completely that both their souls should be same and the assumption that the soul of the fusion should also be same is likely. But I don't think a kid's show would go to such extents. If they wanted to convey a simple message as that, they would just have drawn Fusion Zamasu's face over it.

The fact that they drew Future Zamasu's face is a clear cut representation of it being a form of Future Zamasu, imo.

Anyway, I would like to know other's opinions on this as well.

Ok. But drawing Zamasu face who bothe F Zamasu and P Zamasu (Black had and has in his Soul) doesn't mean its just F Zamasu. Future Zamasu doesn't exist after the Fusion... Its only Merged Zamasu.

And I almost forgot to bring it up, but Gowasu said that Fusion Zamasu must be a mortal since Goku Black is as well, since the mortal half of his body was affecting the immortal half.

So yes, it is quite possible that the mortal half died, leaving only the immortal half behind.

AKM sama said:
And I almost forgot to bring it up, but Gowasu said that Fusion Zamasu must be a mortal since Goku Black is as well, since the mortal half of his body was affecting the immortal half.
So yes, it is quite possible that the mortal half died, leaving only the immortal half behind.
He wasn't completely immortal in physical form.

The Soul is another matter though. Gowasu even stated that Zamasu cast off his form as a God and transcaded.

This is how I could explain it to you:- When Fusion Zamasu formed, not only did their bodies fuse but also their souls too. The soul of FZ was basically 2 Zamasus fused together, so logically the appearance of the soul will be the same as normal Zamasu. There goes the explanation for your appearance part. Now, Souls are basically Immortal unless hit by an attack that could affect or erase them while the Bodies themselves are Mortal. What Future Zamasu did was ask for a body that could live for eternity and can regen instantly after taking damage and possibly even from getting his body completely destroyed. When Fusion Zamasu was formed, Future Zamasu's Immortality fused with Black's mortal body and it tainted the Immortality part. So when Trunks destroyed his body, his half Immortality failed to bring the body back and the Soul spread out and fused with the Universe itself.

RM97 said:
This is how I could explain it to you:-
When Fusion Zamasu formed, not only did their bodies fuse but also their souls too. The soul of FZ was basically 2 Zamasus fused together, so logically the appearance of the soul will be the same as normal Zamasu. There goes the explanation for your appearance part. Now, Souls are basically Immortal unless hit by an attack that could affect or erase them while the Bodies themselves are Mortal. What Future Zamasu did was ask for a body that could live for eternity and can regen instantly after taking damage and possibly even from getting his body completely destroyed. When Fusion Zamasu was formed, Future Zamasu's Immortality fused with Black's mortal body and it tainted the Immortality part. So when Trunks destroyed his body, his half Immortality failed to bring the body back and the Soul spread out and fused with the Universe itself.
Thanks! You explained it better than I did. :)

This brings up a couple of Questions.

1) shouldn't Future Zamasu's Regen be "High" instead of "Mid-High" as he was confidently using his body as a meat shield against attacks that could Atomize him??

2) Shouldn't he have Immunity to Physical Pain as he wasn't even getting hurt or showing signs of pain iirc???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back