• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About GER's range

Again, Low 2-C range seems best here. I trust Ultima with anything dimension related.

Again, Low 2-C range seems best here. I trust Ultima with anything dimension related.
I mean, D4C has Multi+ range
wouldn't GER scales to it?

I mean, D4C has Multi+ range
wouldn't GER scales to it?
He must upscale

...Can I get a summary of why that must be the case? Being stronger or superior to something doesn't objectively mean you have better range. Does GER have a single Multi+ range feat, at all?

Anyways, GER has a Low-Multi feat of having different worlds in a death loop.
The evidence I've seen does not point to this. Like you can use outside sources all you like, it's not canon to the manga.

...Can I get a summary of why that must be the case? Being stronger or superior to something doesn't objectively mean you have better range. Does GER have a single Multi+ range feat, at all?
I mean, all GER stats is rated as None, because it is a stand impossible to be compared, all his stats, which includes Range and stuff, and it would put him above all Stands stats
static-assets-upload12976780246432905551.jpg

''化したレクイエム の能力は、存のス タンドと間じ物差し で比べるのは不可能。 あらゆる意志力をぜ ロにしてしまう能(or 最)力は、 本体のジョルノでさえも気 プいていないのだ。=~= "The ability of "Requiem" selected by "Arrow" is impossible to compare with the existing Stand and measuring rod. Even Giorno, the main body, doesn't care about the power that makes all willpower go away."

it's imparagonable to other stands and their mesuring rod

it's imparagonable to other stands and their mesuring rod
This may yet be the single vaguest thing I've ever heard.

"''化したレクイエム の能力は、存のス タンドと間じ物差し で比べるのは不可能。 あらゆる意志力をぜ ロにしてしまう能(or 最)力は、 本体のジョルノでさえも気 プいていないのだ。=~= "The ability of "Requiem" selected by "Arrow" is impossible to compare with the existing Stand and measuring rod. Even Giorno, the main body, doesn't care about the power that makes all willpower go away.""

This isn't proof of Multiversal+ range scaling. We don't really just hand this out to characters via being superior to others. AP, sure. Range? No. Again, this is an insanely vague statement. Barring another statement outright saying that it outranges every other stand, this is a hard no from me, pals.

Also.

"Can you explain how it doesn't mean better range when WoG stated himself that he does?"

Asking me to explain your terrible reasoning isn't a defense. It's desperate. If the WoG is just what I've been shown above, that ain't solid at all.

"''化したレクイエム の能力は、存のス タンドと間じ物差し で比べるのは不可能。 あらゆる意志力をぜ ロにしてしまう能(or 最)力は、 本体のジョルノでさえも気 プいていないのだ。=~= "The ability of "Requiem" selected by "Arrow" is impossible to compare with the existing Stand and measuring rod. Even Giorno, the main body, doesn't care about the power that makes all willpower go away.""

This isn't proof of Multiversal+ range scaling. We don't really just hand this out to characters via being superior to others. AP, sure. Range? No. Again, this is an insanely vague statement. Barring another statement outright saying that it outranges every other stand, this is a hard no from me, pals.
the measuring road has all stats, like strenght, range, speed etc, GER scales above all others stand stats, which includes MIH speed and should include D4C range due the same reason

Last edited:
the measuring road has all stats, like strenght, range, speed etc, GER scales above all others stand stats, which includes MIH speed and should include D4C range due the same reason
Show me the "measuring rod" with range, then.

Also.

"Can you explain how it doesn't mean better range when WoG stated himself that he does?"

Asking me to explain your terrible reasoning isn't a defense. It's desperate. If the WoG is just what I've been shown above, that ain't solid at all.
range is also in mesuring rod, it's one of the most important stuff in jojo..

D4C's ability has a Multi+ range, not himself. His stand status even has only range level C
i don't know where people could find D4C stats honestly. by the explanation and stuff it's Multi+ in canon

also as writed in the profile
  • Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.

The specific one you're referencing, lad. Unless that's it, but I somehow don't think it is.

D4C's ability has a Multi+ range, not himself. His stand status even has only range level C
If this is true, doesn't this like... outright invalidate the entire argument?

Is using stand stats even reliable? Cream has a B in destructive power despite, y'know, being able to essentially BFR all matter on contact.
i don't know where people could find D4C stats honestly. by the explanation and stuff it's Multi+ in canon

also as writed in the profile
  • Stand stats mostly refer to a Stand's general abilities instead of its physicality, hence the JOJO-A-GO!-GO! refers to the board as GER's ability being what can't be compared. This is why specific physical stats are sometimes portrayed as abilities Stands have despite how they only have "one ability"/power each.
Like other people have pointed out, D4C's stand stats only list its range at a C, since it's interested in indexing the range of the manifestation itself, not the multiversal+ ability. This is not people saying that D4C isn't multiversal+, just that its range isn't included in the stand stats.

The specific one you're referencing, lad. Unless that's it, but I somehow don't think it is.
All GER stats are ranked by NONE because he is the Stand impossible to be comparable to others stands and the measuring road, like as stated in JOJO-A-GO!GO!
static-assets-upload12976780246432905551.jpg

Is using stand stats even reliable? Cream has a B in destructive power despite, y'know, being able to essentially BFR all matter on contact.

Like other people have pointed out, D4C's stand stats only list its range at a C, since it's interested in indexing the range of the manifestation itself, not the multiversal+ ability. This is not people saying that D4C isn't multiversal+, just that its range isn't included in the stand stats.
the problem is that in canon stand stats are only described in worlds.

So if it doesn't take the actual abilities into account, the measuring rod statement is useless, yes? From what I'm understanding, the sole piece of evidence is the fact that it is stated in poorly-translated terms to have better stats than others, but the stats don't account for their abilities, making the whole point entirely moot.

So if it doesn't take the actual abilities into account, the measuring rod statement is useless, yes? From what I'm understanding, the sole piece of evidence is the fact that it is stated in poorly-translated terms to have better stats than others, but the stats don't account for their abilities, making the whole point entirely moot.
(I actually translated it a bit better myself)

"Because it was selected by the arrow and made into requiem, its ability is impossible to compare to [other stands that exist]/[the existing stand] and rulers for measuring the gaps {between them}." (I inferred that last part based on context, but I think that's a good assumption, and is needed for it to make sense in English)

(I actually translated it a bit better myself)

"Because it was selected by the arrow and made into requiem, its ability is impossible to compare to [other stands that exist]/[the existing stand] and rulers for measuring the gaps {between them}." (I inferred that last part based on context, but I think that's a good assumption, and is needed for it to make sense in English)
Do you have any idea what this means or is this just a translation?

Back