• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About GER's range

Zencha9

They/Them
Basically as it is right now from a guy looking at profile it seems like he could just RTZ anyone across dimensions when it's not really the case GER needs to kill first in order for him to make someone's death 0
So tldr: rework GER's range justifications

Should probably be at least whatever GE's original range are, then maybe specify that RTZ's effects is Low Multiversal as it follows the affected target through different realities

Unless there's an evidence that GER can RTZ someone that's in a different city or planet and wasn't originally in front of him getting Muda'd.

GER should have the same range of GE, then Return to Zero will remain the same, there is no thing such "effects of return to zero"

GER should have the same range of GE, then Return to Zero will remain the same, there is no thing such "effects of return to zero"
At least Two meters with Gold Experience, Tens of meters via Life Sensing, Low Multiversal via Return to Zero?

Don't know about Jojo but what I'm gathering from this thread is that activating the death loop is contact based but the loop itself happens across a multiverse? In that case I think you can just specify it's contact based in parenthesis

Don't know about Jojo but what I'm gathering from this thread is that activating the death loop is contact based but the loop itself happens across a multiverse? In that case I think you can just specify it's contact based in parenthesis
Contact-based actually, the whole wiki treats it as GER has to kill the opponent first. The death loop happens in multiple "worlds", but from what the manga has shown is that said worlds are actually alternate universes but given nothing as said to be infinite so it could be Low Multiversal range.

I think you confused things. GER does not need to kill someone for RtZ to work, it is a passive abilitie, this has been discussed many times. I assume you're talking about the death loop. But either way, GER just needs to touch the target for the loop to happen.
Im pretty sure it's not accepted but i don't really care about this
The point of this thread so to change the justifications of GER range and that he needs to affect the target first (wither it's via killing him or touching does not matter in my opinion)

There is nothing to be accepted. This is how the abilitie works, I don't need a thread for that. And if you want the justifications to be better, than do it yourself. Don't expect anyone to come here and simply do the job.

There is nothing to be accepted. This is how the abilitie works, I don't need a thread for that. And if you want the justifications to be better, than do it yourself. Don't expect anyone to come here and simply do the job.
Except for how it's been treated for years

This crt is literally for changing the justification and i never told anyone to to change anything for me i don't know where that came from

I was hoping I wouldn't have to comment here because I got some other shit to do and was gathering scans for this shit anyway but here I am I guess.

So let's start with first things first. Does everyone here know that the Death Loop isn't actually a special ability at all and is simply just RTZ but used on a death? Because there seems to be some confusion regarding this.

And secondly, I'm sure we all know, but RTZ doesn't need contact, like, at all, and we're all aware RTZ has a blatant Universal+ range feat as well right?

And lastly, we all know RTZ is semi-automatic right?

I just wanna make sure we're all on the same page.

also Death Loop is just a effect of Return to Zero.

countably infinite is Multiversal+
Multiversal would mean countless in context
Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within 1001 to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within an infinite amount of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Check again please

Im pretty sure it's not accepted but i don't really care about this
The point of this thread so to change the justifications of GER range and that he needs to affect the target first (wither it's via killing him or touching does not matter in my opinion)
wdym with needing touching the target?
Death Loop isn't a diffrent ability from Return to Zero?
we have even a blog post linked in the profile, lest such confusions occur

Multiversal: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within 1001 to any higher finite number of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Multiversal+: Attacks and abilities that are able to reach anywhere within an infinite amount of 4-dimensional space-time continuums at the same time.

Check again please
yes, and countable infinite is basically infinite aka Multiversal+ in context

maybe you are confusing with Ad-Infinitum

What triggers the Return to Zero may just be around Giorno, less than a meter from him based on what we know. The Return to Zero itself as in everything going back is universal. What sends a foe to another world is just GER's punches pretty much. And the act of the foe getting sent from world to world is its own thing.

So we have 4 ranges going on here as I see it.

What triggers the Return to Zero may just be around Giorno, less than a meter from him based on what we know. The Return to Zero itself as in everything going back is universal. What sends a foe to another world is just GER's punches pretty much. And the act of the foe getting sent from world to world is its own thing.
The latter 3 is part of GER's ability, probs 2 ranges

GER's ability has many things going for it. GER's not going to send someone to other worlds if the target's 1 continent away, but if from that far away that enemy blows up a bomb under Giorno then the Return to Zero can affect the explosion and the guy who made it, as it affects the universe.

Uh... just asking la question:

Technically, GER has "None Range" in all stats, including Range. Could it scale to something like his speed?

Such as Notorious BIG and his infinite range

Uh... just asking la question:

Technically, GER has "None Range" in all stats, including Range. Could it scale to something like his speed?

Such as Notorious BIG and his infinite range
the Range is Low Multiversal for Return to Zero

after all Death Loop is just return to zero

reguarding GER itself, since it's basically strengh based and hax based, should be like before

It only sends the target from 1 world to another, so no, it shouldn't even be Low Multiversal but Interdimensional as there is no reason for those weird realities to be universes.

also i don't really see how it's even interdimensional

Return to Zero can work even in other universes, that's low multi at least
also i agreed with Cloozuma

GER's stand stats saying that Diavolo will die infinitely

Diavolo dying infinite number of times, and the last two worlds shown are different from the one, implying it's another universe

Back