• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About GER's range

Do you have any idea what this means or is this just a translation?
Well, "impossible to compare" is up to interpretation, as per usual with statements like that. It says it is both incomparable to other stands (could also arguably mean his non-requiem stand, it's vague and Japanese grammar is weird), and ways of measuring the gaps between stands (presumably the stand stats).

Yep
Screenshot_20210427-090451.png
Soucre? jojo wiki?
1- If it doesn't make sense why are you using GER's statuses to update him?

2- Yes, the stats don't make sense. But I'm saying, the statuses only consider the stand's power itself, not the abilitys. You can't upgrade GER based on D4C's abilitys and GER's status being "Much higher"
because it eventual reset the universe due to his ability, it should thechnically.
also it scales to speed so.

already king crimson feat is enough for Uni+

MIH scale does not scale to MIH ''power'' in Jojo measuring stands, it goes to his speed, because the whole point of MIH is accelerating time into infinity to reset the Universe, even if our wiki scales it to Low 2-C AP via universe accelerate, MIH physicall power does not scale to it, its even on his stats, it goes to his speed.

The reason why other stand stats aren't used is because they're inconsistent, but with what they say of GER there isn't much room left for inconsistency. He's vastly above any ability that has been measured with Stand stats.

It might also be worth mentioning that while GER isn't even the only stand to have "None" in every stat, and there's many other stands that have "None" in one or a few stats. Check this page for the stats of every stand.

It might also be worth mentioning that while GER isn't even the only stand to have "None" in every stat, and there's many other stands that have "None" in one or a few stats. Check this page for the stats of every stand.
it happens when the stand in question has no stats on it lol, like Ringo stand that literally just return few seconds in time, however, GER ''NONE'' stats come from Not being able to be measured by the measuring road and being incomparable to others stands

Ehh it seems pretty inconsistent. Mandom has a range of "none" despite being able to rewind time on a universal scale, and King Crimson has a range of E despite being able to erase time on a universal scale.

With how arbitrary and whim-based these seem, I don't feel comfortable scaling GER to the AP, speed, range, stamina, accuracy, and "number of possible functions" of every stand ever.

It being "impossible to compare" could just as easily mean "It would be misleading to give it ratings since that'd imply it's weaker than other stands, when it's hax makes it pretty much an instawin".

Oh, that's because the "None" for that stand means that specific ability can't be measured due to how useless said parameters are. GER's however, are different.

Ehh it seems pretty inconsistent. Mandom has a range of "none" despite being able to rewind time on a universal scale, and King Crimson has a range of E despite being able to erase time on a universal scale.
the range comes from their physical stats, King Crimson range is like....normal? they dont consider time stop/time erase as range, they aren't VS debaters, and Mandom stand is literally only his Clock that he use to rewind time, even if it has Low 2-C range on VS debating terms, thats not how range works in jojo either way, the fact that ringo stand is just a Clock makes him having NO range in jojo terms

1- If it doesn't make sense why are you using GER's statuses to update him?

2- Yes, the stats don't make sense. But I'm saying, the statuses only consider the stand's power itself, not the abilitys. You can't upgrade GER based on D4C's abilitys and GER's status being "Much higher"
1. WoG himself stated that GER is the ultimate stand, though Stand Stats are useless shit, his statement about GER's stats does not contradict with the story.
2. Except there were certain Stand having stats based on their hax, Whitesnake's D is for his acid and MIH's infinity rating for speed for it's TA accelerating time into infinity. Read my first statement.

the range comes from their physical stats, King Crimson range is like....normal? they dont consider time stop/time erase as range, they aren't VS debaters, and Mandom stand is literally only his Clock that he use to rewind time, even if it has Low 2-C range on VS debating terms, thats not how range works in jojo either way, the fact that ringo stand is just a Clock makes him having NO range in jojo terms
Yeah then maybe we shouldn't scale GER's lack of a range stat. Either we scale it to RTZ, which makes no sense considering how other stands have their stats rated, or we scale it to GER physically, which makes no sense either (lol GER can physically attack at Hierophant Green's range).

Except there were certain Stand having stats based on their hax, Whitesnake's D is for his acid and MIH's infinity rating for speed for it's TA accelerating time into infinity.

And the one you're scaling to to give GER a higher range don't have a range rating based on its hax. The only canon stands with an infinite range rating are Notorious B.I.G. and Bohemian Rhapsody. Everything else is E-A or unknown.

Yeah then maybe we shouldn't scale GER's lack of a range stat. Either we scale it to RTZ, which makes no sense considering how other stands have their stats rated, or we scale it to GER physically, which makes no sense either (lol GER can physically attack at Hierophant Green's range).
I mean, I'm fine with it scaling only to RTZ, that's what we want, yes

Did you three not read the first part of my comment saying why it shouldn't scale to RtZ?

Y'know, the part about how the stands you're scaling it to have pretty ******* tiny range ratings that would scale to a bunch of characters if we took that stat scaling seriously?

The ability of "Requiem" selected by "Arrow" is impossible to compare with the existing Stand(s) and measuring rod

he still scales at least for AP and Speed

Did you three not read the first part of my comment saying why it shouldn't scale to RtZ?

Y'know, the part about how the stands you're scaling it to have pretty ******* tiny range ratings that would scale to a bunch of characters if we took that stat scaling seriously?
Oh, yes, there's nothing notorious in the stand stats to get Multiversal range. I was trying to say that GER > Stats via WoG.

RtZ having Multiversal range was because of his Infinite Death Loop, which people believe sends the one affected by it to alternate universes.

Can someone please ******* explain to me what happened.

Jesus **** why the **** are we still arguing over the goddamn Stand stats, they shouldn't even be brought up here because they effect NOTHING.

I outright said at least half a dozen times that there is not a single Stand at ALL that has any type of range ABOVE Universal in their Stats. And given GER already has a blatant Uni feat on panel, bringing up scaling to anything is completely pointless as he already exceeds it with his own feats.
Does D4C have Multiversal+ range? Yes, he does. Is this reflected in the Stand stats? No, it isn't. Ergo, GER can't scale above it.

The stats are fine to use, at least specific cases like GER's, Ill vouch for that, but only where they apply, but come on people, you can't upscale GER using the stats to a thing that was never part of the stats to begin with.

The whole point of this thread was just to clarify a bit of confusion and specify a few things on his range to avoid issues in the future.

We've now run into 3 separate issues, and the last one shouldn't have even happened.
Can we just do what was agreed on and clarify the ranges and add a few for himself physical and his manifestation plus the gimmick so we can finish this shit.

Can we just do what was agreed on and clarify the ranges and add a few for himself physical and his manifestation plus the gimmick so we can finish this shit.
Should Gio's creatures get their own range? As I recall a snake created by Gio tracking down and killing Melone who was in Rome train station.

Jesus **** why the **** are we still arguing over the goddamn Stand stats, they shouldn't even be brought up here because they effect NOTHING.

I outright said at least half a dozen times that there is not a single Stand at ALL that has any type of range ABOVE Universal in their Stats. And given GER already has a blatant Uni feat on panel, bringing up scaling to anything is completely pointless as he already exceeds it with his own feats.
Does D4C have Multiversal+ range? Yes, he does. Is this reflected in the Stand stats? No, it isn't. Ergo, GER can't scale above it.

The stats are fine to use, at least specific cases like GER's, Ill vouch for that, but only where they apply, but come on people, you can't upscale GER using the stats to a thing that was never part of the stats to begin with.
can we get a f in the chat for cloozoma....he literally got his whole CRT destroyed before it even started.

Should Gio's creatures get their own range? As I recall a snake created by Gio tracking down and killing Melone who was in Rome train station.
Yes. That was planned for the range CRT I was doing, I even gathered scans for that exact thing you're talking about.
Though I proposed "varies with organisms" earlier in the thread as a placeholder for now.

can we get a f in the chat for cloozoma....he literally got his whole CRT destroyed before it even started.
What do you mean? I've heard of, what I assume to be, a good chunk of his planned threads. Don't think this effects anything he wanted to do?

Yes. That was planned for the range CRT I was doing, I even gathered scans for that exact thing you're talking about.
Though I proposed "varies with organisms" earlier in the thread as a placeholder for now.
Fair enough. The following is an idea that should be somewhat acceptable for his non-RTZ range.

At least Two meters with Gold Experience Requiem (manifestation range), Tens of meters via Life Sensing, Varies with organisms, likely higher (Stated in the JOJO-A-GO!GO! guidebook that the abilities of Gold Experience have evolved)

"Standard melee range physically, at least tens of meters with life sensing, varies with organisms, has an effective manifestation range of at least 2 meters. Up to Low Multiversal with Return to Zero (Reasoning here)".
Is what I proposed earlier.
The likely higher wouldn't really be needed, it'd still be a varies even if it increased, albeit with just a higher cap.
At least 2m for the manifestation, at least covers the fact it could have increased as well.
tens of meters with life sensing, again, at least, because GE's life abilities abilities increased in effectiveness and potency.
Standard melee speaks for itself, literally just the range he has on his melee, he can't exactly punch you from across the planet, or beyond his arm reach.

Up to for RTZ, "up to" being the operative words, reasoning applies. Then add the quirk somewhere in the ability description explaining why.

The scans for the organisms, life sensing, etc would be linked in base GE's range instead, as it's him doing the feats, GER is just > that because, well he ******* did said feats in a weaker form, they still apply, it's just redundant to explain and link again when right next to it is the same scans and explanation and it cuts down on the clutter and makes it more cohesive.

(Also I'd clarify in that scan why it's something base GE could not do. It comes off as vague to those that do not know. But to explain now for anyone who sees that, GE needed direct hand contact with objects to turn something into a organism, GER didn't need that, and turned debris meters away into life without having moved, GE explicitly could not do this and was even a plot point at one point. Which is what the scan means when "GE's ability increased", his "Life Giver" power got a boost too, atop of a huge power and speed boost for the physical Stand itself).

Last edited:
Is what I proposed earlier.
The likely higher wouldn't really be needed, it'd still be a varies even if it increased, albeit with just a higher cap.
At least 2m for the manifestation, at least covers the fact it could have increased as well.
tens of meters with life sensing, again, at least, because GE's abilities increased in effectiveness and potency.
Standard melee speaks for itself, literally just the range he has on his melee, he can't exactly punch you from across the planet, or his arm reach.

Up to for RTZ, "up to" being the operative words, reasoning applies. Then add the quick somewhere in the ability description explaining why.

The scans for the organisms, life sensing, etc would be linked in base GE's range instead, as it's him doing the feats, GER is just > that because, well he ******* did said feats in a weaker form, they still apply, it's just redundant to explain and link again when right next to it is the same scans and explanation and it cuts down on the clutter and makes it more cohesive.
I was more so using 'likely higher' just for the regular GE abilities in general, as they've all (at the very least) increased in potency, and most likely had their specific limitations removed. (Evidenced when GER transformed debris into organisms without directly touching said debris, something that GE needed to do)
Although 'At least' can work just as well like you said. So yeah, your proposal looks good to use.

Edit: Just seen your edit, will clarify in the scan

Last edited:
I'm yet to see civil arguments against what Sir Ovens proposed, I mostly just see derailment.

I'm yet to see civil arguments against what Sir Ovens proposed, I mostly just see derailment.
I mean yeah, you probably wouldn't see anything if you didn't actually look.

Ok let me explain.
RTZ is not contact base, but it basically is. RTZ resets the attack before it actually hits.
The loop only occurs if GER kills him.
The loop and by extension RTZ are around low-multiversal because each loop is a different reality. The loop is just the placement of the subject in a new reality and resetting their death, therefore the loop and the RTZ have the same range.

Back