• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Dragon Ball Supers upgrade and issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I don't know if y'all are aware of this(more like hell no), but i've been talking to Antvasima for like the past couple of days now via FF.Net and i kind of mentioned a few things that has happened here. In this case, it's the whole recent DBS Tier 3 upgrade.

After i did my best to describe the situation, this is what he told me to tell you guys about in his own words that he told to me to y'all about this:

"Okay. Just place Beerus, Whis, and Goku at 3-B, given that they can destroy a small (8 galaxies large) universe then. That should calm people down. Then make rules about that they aren't allowed to complain about it without new information about the size of the DB universe, and block those who break it."

And before anyone gets on me and even Ant on this, this is what he thinks of the size of Dragon Ball's Universe + the afterlife......i think.

"The regular universe is 4 galaxies large and the afterlife also 4 galaxies large if I remember correctly."

So what do any of y'all think about Ant's suggestion(?) about the recent stuff that has happend to Dragon Ball Super?

Dragon Ball Super Issue

Keep the pages the way they are now

Upgrade them

The poll was created at 16:43 on September 30, 2015, and so far 36 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

I'm fine with it. However, and this is just a minor thing, but they should be Multi-Galaxy level and not Multi-Galaxy level+ until we get new proof of the size of the universe. If I remember correctly, we use Multi-Galaxy+ for hundreds and hundreds of galaxies at least, so there's that.

Until we actually have a proper basis for Tier 3-B (Multi-Galaxy Level) I can't say I'd agree with placing anyone at Tier 3-B. Also I believe I've explained this whole thing (the one for the Tier 3-B DBZ characters) at least 3 times now. Are people actually still complaining.

@MethodMan11 : Dude if we do that.... well... World War 3 will occur in VS Battles Wikia...

@SDZ1217: Yup. People here are still complaining(more like b*******) about it still.

Okay so i'll wait a while and if the majority here thinks that the pages should stay the same, i'll inform Ant right away.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Until we actually have a proper basis for Tier 3-B (Multi-Galaxy Level) I can't say I'd agree with placing anyone at Tier 3-B. Also I believe I've explained this whole thing (the one for the Tier 3-B DBZ characters) at least 3 times now. Are people actually still complaining.
@MethodMan11 : Dude if we do that.... well... World War 3 will occur in VS Battles Wikia...
I dont think so, probably all the members who like anime and dont like/dont read/dont watch comic will just leave the wiki, i still dont even know why this wiki has anime on it, the front page only shows a lot of comics, might as well be called comicvsbattles

Stop changing the tiers, leave it, if you put 3-B then ppl will want 3-A if you put 3-A ppl will want 2-C, also, i swear to god im about to propose you guys put a note for Goku tier (With 4 galaxy theory Tiery X/ Without 4 Galaxy theory Tier Y)

Well, we need to wait for the energy scales revision to finish, by that time whether or not we would decide to change their tier to At Least 3-B, Right now just keep the pages as they are.

I see... that seriously annoys me... well if people are gonna be that way then I guess I'll agree with placing them at 3-B but if they still continue complaining well I'm gonna start being a tyrant then...

@Viturino: Seriously bro. You should look at this then "The beginning of World War 3". Hmmmm... well if they do leave then not a lot of people are gonna remain. This community IMO focuses more on Manga/Anime and a few others instead of Comics mainly DC and Marvel given that most of the discussions are about Manga/Anime...

@Schutz: There's no need to put them at 3-B, The calc proved they're at least 3-C, We just need to wait until further information about the energy scales then we could probably determine what their tier's gonna be

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

Change it to 3-B, lets make a bet, ill bet 10 Kudos 10 different ppl will complain in less than 24 hours that it is too low.

I left Goku vs Gemini thread a long time ago, the curses are real, i foresee the almighty banthorhammer hitting like a thunder soon.

@DeezNuts1102: Hmmmm... no offence but try telling that to those who complain and see what happens...

@Viturino: They can complain all they want. I'll stop being nice and just be a tyrant at that time...

Anyhow let's not spam this thread.

I changed my mind, now i want that upgrade badly, ill set up my printscreen, gotta add those salties to my kekollection.

I want to hear the sirens ~~Let ir rip ~~

I second that with ZIel by getting back to this topic thread. So the simple question is this: Should we keep them the way they are for now or upgrdade them?

@Azathoth: Well I was pointing out that there're 8 galaxies(The universe+Cosmos), so given the calculation and the feats, they're Multi-Galaxy level. You disagreed with it and started to give out examples like Hulk affecting the multiverse and such. I'm not complaining or criticizing anything, it's just funny lol

Lets try not to start things here cuz otherwise imma have to close this and tell Ant that we just kept them the way they are for now.

My opinion... since the upgrade is already due and since it's to make people calm down I guess I'm alright with it... although now I seriously want the energy scale to be fixed soon...

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Azathoth: Well I was pointing out that there're 8 galaxies(The universe+Cosmos), so given the calculation and the feats, they're Multi-Galaxy level. You disagreed with it and started to give out examples like Hulk affecting the multiverse and such. I'm not complaining or criticizing anything, it's just funny lol
I only said they weren't multi-galaxy because we didn't have any benchmark for the energy required, at the time. I did say they would be Multi-Galaxy once we fixed the energy scale. I gave out the hulk example to say why they weren't 2-C, not why they weren't 3-B.

@Viturino: Yeah about that.....can we wait a little, please? I really need a bit more opinion and votes to see what others think about this.

Viturino said:
@CrossverseCrisis Sure thing, i just want to see stuff blow.
@
FanofRPGs Can i take a peek on it?
I first multiplied the mass of the milky way by 8, or 1.5921e45 kilograms. I said the radius of the universe was 100,000 light years. I also lowballed the gravity and made it 0.1 m/s^2. I get 9e65 joules. I divide that by 5 to get 1.8e65 joules for Goku's punches

@Viturino: Well it's because while i respect Ant's suggestion about this, i've always wanted to do a Chakravartin vs Beerus fight. Seeing as how Beerus Whis Goku are 'bout to get even more boosts/upgrades here, the fights likely not going to happen.

Welp, i hate my life even more now.

Welp, there goes that Asura's Wrath vs Dragon Ball fight i was planning on doing later on.

Any last words before i actually close this thread?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
3-B sounds ok when the the wiki re-visits attack potenccy

however, the 4 galaxy thing is so ludicrous that i just dont even wanna discuss it
yeah, I know, it is a bit ridiculous, I think I could be good with a 3-B myself though

Alright so i told Ant about it and seeing as how Beerus Goku and Whis are pretty much gong to get even more upgrades anyways, imma close this thread now.

Thank you for your inputs, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back