• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is kinda like Perry the Platypus' old 9-C key since I don't think Dexter should have a 10-C key. He's consistently superhuman as he survives large explosions on a daily basis (mostly from Dee Dee destroying his inventions). He has also tanked blasts from his orbital laser cannon and has even had his head set on fire. Plus he can harm those who can damage him (he was able to overpower a large mustached woman and he is able to hurt Mandark and Dee Dee)

tl;dr - Dexter's 10-C key should be removed, if anything his 9-A key is more consistent

I don't remember this being that consistent but I don't disagree with the change.

He also has incredible high-ball feats, like surviving an explosion from his entire laboratory after the moon collided with it.

So yeah, I agree with this.

If you find a clip of him surving the destruction/obliteration of his lab, you can ask for calc.

I don't remember if that's as consistent (doubt it), would have to rewatch the show, but yeah. It happened in the episode where Dexter had bad luck because of a (convoluted) thing about his zodiac sign. He tried to move the moon to regain his luck, but it spiraled down onto the Earth and collided with his lab.

Back