• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter's Laboratory Massive Revision

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Alrighty, this has been a long time coming.

Inventions Proposal:

Additional Attack Reflection (His glasses could deflect lasers), Energy Manipulation (Able to manipulate and harness the energy of the Neurotomic Protocore. Can create energy constructs with the Green Thumb-1. Created a new source of energy that could power an automobile for fourteen days), Extrasensory Perception (Able to view spirits and Koosalagoopagoop when Dee Dee is the only one who should be able to see him), Non-Physical Interaction (Possesses ghost-caputring equpiment. Was able to plunge Dee Dee's spirit out), Fourth Wall Awareness (Acknowledged the "THE END" card when he wasn't finished speaking. The audience helped him find his remote, and he later asked them to help him down), Additional Transmutation (Made a beam that could turn him into a sandwich), Matter Manipulation (Has a device that can turn someone into mere molecules; With the Molecular Transfer Pod, he can transfer the molecules from one thing to another, altering the structure of the recipient. Could turn metal to gold. Stated that his experiment could implode and twist entire atomic structures. The Molecule Magnifier could increase the size of molecules and allow him to alter their kinetic properties. Could create a metal machine from out of goop), Empowerment (Dee Dee implies that Saturn's rays give Dexter's scientific abilities a boost, as he is a Capricorn), Biological Manipulation (Could change someone's gender. Can alter DNA structures and mix his own with animal samples. Stated one of his experiments could "invert tissue". Programmed the genetic traits of a supergenius into organic tissue to create an entire person), Magic (Has shown the capability to use magic but refused to believe in it at the time), Regeneration (Mid-High - Comparable to Mandark's regeneration, who could come back after being hit with the Cell Exploder, which could vaproize the target on a cellular level in "Babe Sitter"), Self-Destruction (Machines only - Various episodes. Dee Dee presses them a LOT throughout the series), Temperature Manipulation (With the Meltron, which can melt anything it touches into a pile of goop; gave a toy heat vision and did the same his mother), Immortality (Type 2 & 3), Bone Manipulation (Stated that one of his mutations could liquify bone), Sense Manipulation (Altered his own taste buds), Power Nullification (Has a ray that can neutralize the absorbing effects of one of his inventions), ??? (Turned Dee Dee two-dimensional), Body Puppetry (For the Hypnosis Pen. Even if their mind is not affected, their body will still obey), (Able to harness the collective unconsciousness to become the smartest being on Earth), Magnetism Manipulation (Used two superpowerful magnets to force two robots together. Created a magnetic field around himself that he can alter the polarity of at the push of a button), Body Control, Berserk Mode and Rage Power (Seen here), Clairvoyance (His computer can search for the location of people he's never met before and project an image of whoever is making a sound by analyzing it), Teleportation (Invented teleportation technology that can teleport the user and others to any designated location), Transformation and Cloth Manipulation (Can use the Molecular Makeover Machine to change the outer appearance of someone to match the person they're copying. It also gives them the exact same clothes of the person copied), Radiation Manipulation (Can manipulate gamma radation), Expanded Explosion Manipulation (With the DiscomBoBulator, which causes anything it hits to explode), Statistics Amplification (Made a laser that greatly increased the speed, strength and durability of his mother), Acausality (Type 1 & 3 - Old Dexter was unaffected by changes to the past that rendered his own future impossible. Dexter is able to contact versions of himself from other points in time. Able to contact multiple versions of himself from alternate timelines), Expanded Explanations on Dream Manipulation and Telepathy (With his Dream Machine, which sends a signal to the subconscious mind that can control how good or bad a dream can be. It is also capable of monitoring said dream. Can disperse his own knowledge with others using the Neurotomic Protocore. Gave himself telepathy in "Mind Over Chatter"), Reality Warping and Purification (For the Neurotomic Protocore), Power Bestowal (Stated that the Dream Wish-O-Tron could grant him the power of flight, invisibility, and infinite wisdom. His rays were able to give Monkey, a turtle, and his Mother superpowers. Was able to compute recipes for superpowers), Automatic Translation(Possesses a watch that can translate any known language into English, including that of extraterrestrial species), Ice Manipulation (With Ice Cannon, Gave a toy and his mother freeze breath), Hair Manipulation (With the Beard-O-Tron, which is capable of growing facial hair strong enough to smash large, wooden crates), Telekinesis(Was able to give Monkey and his Mother this power), Elasticity (Made himself completely elastic after imbuing himself with the molecules of gum), Antimatter Manipulation and Fusionism (Made an antimatter potion that could fuse whatever it came into contact with, which it did in the case of Dee Dee becoming fused with a car. Possesses an Antimatter Ray. When teleported together, Dexter fused his and Dee Dee's atoms such that he became her foot), Enhanced Senses, Perception Manipulation and Cosmic Awareness (His scanners are capable of looking inside the very structure of one's body and displaced things in other dimensions. Created a "Dee Dee Tracking System". Could alter his own eyesight and perception so that he could see microscopic bacteria and the imperfections of others. His computer has a radar that can pick up enemies from miles away. Can listen in on private military comlinks with his Super Sensitive Headphones. Can make a tracking device that automatically detects similar objects of the target's kind. Could track a thief throughout every known and unknown system in the universe. Possesses goggles that allow him to see through objects. Has keen hearing that allowed him to hear his invisible father. Has an Ultraviolet Scanner that can see through illusions. Granted his mother super-hearing and a turtle super-hearing and x-ray vision. The Ultrabot 2000 was able to detect deficiancies in machines with it's sensors), Dimensional Traveland Portal Creation (Created a inter-dimensional doorway and a portal remote capable of creating a traversable wormhole to other dimensions), Cyborgization (Normal - Once made a turtle into a cyborg), Invisibility (Gave a toy the ability to turn invisible. Turned himself invisible. Invisibility Oxide can make anything it comes into contact with invisible), Density Manipulation and Black Hole Creation (Manipulated a donut's density to create a black hole. Manipulated energy density to stabilize a wormhole), Subjective Reality and Creation (With Transference Receptors, which telectronically manifest any kind of matter just by thinking about it. Was able to "imagine away" someone else's imaginary friend. The Dream Wish-o-Tron could make anything he thought of truth, such as his laboratory being accepted by his parents and the disappearance of his sister), Sealing (Able to seal ghosts in a containment unit by blasting them with one of his gun's rays), Corruption (Type 2), Madness Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation (With the negative energy waves of the Neutrotomic Protocore, which could absorb the intelligence of others and numb their minds. It also corrupted Mandark's mind, making him greedier and insane), Time Manipulation (Can reverse his own flow of time with the Backwards Belt. With the Reverse Temporal Regression Transformer, he can turn anything to how it was three minutes ago), Astral Projection (Projected the image of his literal spirit animal out of his chest in a moment of rage), Size Manipulation (With his Shrink Ray, which fires a ray that can shrink the target down to microscopic sizes. It also has an enlarge setting. Created a Monster Potion which causes the victim to grow as large as a continent. His Atmom Shrinker can reduce anything to the size of an atom), Life Manipulation (Tripolar Frankenstenian Electrodes are able to bring inanimate objects to life. The Neurotomic Protocore could affect the plantlife around it through it's reality warping, turning it from dead and barren to lively in an instant), Causality Manipulation and Existence Erasure (The Dream Wish O-Tron could undo the entire existence of his sister in his own reality and displace it in another. Was able to do this to a door. The Ultrabot 2000's gun was able to erase anything it's blast came into contact with), Plant Manipulation (With Botanical Booster, which can create giant mutated plants if used excessively), Hacking and Technology Manipulation(Dexter's computer can hack into the mainframes of other technological devices to shut them down. Fired a beam that made a fleet of spaceships instantly deactivate. Rebuilt and reprogrammed Mandark's robot army with his bare hands. His first invention produces a noise that deactivates all machinery that hear it), Information Analysis (With various scanners. His computer could scan foreign particles. Captured every terrestrial detail of the Moon), Data Manipulation and Information Manipulation (Could digitize an apple and reconstruct it purely out of data. His wish of Dee Dee becoming nonexistent in his reality became a universal truth to the point where no one could remember her. Copied and transferred all the information in his brain to a robot), Underground Mobility (With the T-090, a robotic vehicle shaped like a mole), Resurrection (With the Botanical Booster, which can revive a dead plant), Photographic Memory (Able to see Mandark's fighting techniques like pictures in his head and connect them to the comic book they were based on), Nanotechnology (Can create nanobots that can alter the sound of his footsteps), BFR (Dee Dee used his transporter remote to send Dexter to the Alps, and Dexter used it to teleport Dee Dee there too. Sent Mandark to a jungle in this fashion. The Neurotomic Protocre sent the Mandark variants back to their original times. One of his inventions sent Dee Dee's existence to an alternate universe), Illusion Creation Negation (With his Ultraviolet Scanner, he was able to see through Mandark's virtual reality force-loop and was able to terminate it), Absorption (Can drain the life and intelligence out of others with the Protocore. Could absorb transmission signals directly into his brain and all the information inside them as he did with a television program. Able to harness the intelligence of the collective unconscious), Sound Manipulation (His Silence Potion renders him completely inaudible. His first invention can produce a sound that deactivates all robots around it), Morality Manipulation and Fissionism (His Rude Remover removes the rudeness of a person and is capable of splitting it into an entirely separate person), Plot Manipulation (Can edit Dee Dee out of the panel)

AP Upgrades: Dexter claims that his nuclear core if melted down has the capacity to destroy the Earth.

I think that should be about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was gonna make a Dee Dee profile. Some other abilities she has are:

• Teleporting through scene transitions and turning nighttime into daytime
  • Summoning sea sponges (which she used to kill Wet Willy the Pirate)
  • Imagining people away
  • Creating invisible items with mime powers
  • Being surprisingly intelligent (mostly in history and fantasy)
  • Immersion
  • Being skilled enough in martial arts to be Action Hank's apprentice, as well as defeat entire robot armies by dancing without even noticing

Comparability in Regeneration why?
I would also like input on what this is.
NLF?

Otherwise, I don't know of much else to be concerned about, in part because I haven't viewed the links in this exemplarily exhaustive ensemble of evidences.

Please bold the abilities next time for better readability, it makes it hard for us to properly evaluate things, but anyways, the rework should be fine. And also, these sources all need references these days

Also, I forgot to mention: this should give Dexter resistance to transmutation
We do not know how exactly he reformed from that, so I don't think this works. And also, in the given scan, he didn't even resist it at all, it just seems like he was just affected

Last edited:
Alright, while the proposal is probably fine currently the format can generously be called pain inducing.

My suggestion is as follows for a profile update:
  • Dexter's Physical abilities as the main tab
  • Dexter's common gear (i.e. glasses, his computer, any invention he uses three or more times)
  • Dexter's mechs
  • Dexter's one off gear
Before anything can be accepted though the format needs to be changed to something more readable.

As far as I’m aware, Monkey used to be within tier 5 scaling off of Dexter as well as Rasslor who claimed he would destroy Earth, although the former got downgraded due to not actually tanking said feat while the latter’s claim was most likely a threat in context and not any real evidence he can really destroy Earth (Even then, it’s unknown whether he would do it in one go or overtime).

Barbequor’s feat could potentially be worth recalculating, though. But alas, Monkey only tickled his throat to make him throw up the planets and didn’t really hurt him.

As far as I’m aware, Monkey used to be within tier 5 scaling off of Dexter as well as Rasslor who claimed he would destroy Earth, although the former got downgraded due to not actually tanking said feat while the latter’s claim was most likely a threat in context and not any real evidence he can really destroy Earth (Even then, it’s unknown whether he would do it in one go or overtime).

Barbequor’s feat could potentially be worth recalculating, though. But alas, Monkey only tickled his throat to make him throw up the planets and didn’t really hurt him.
The old scaling was kicked out because Barbequor's episode has been decanonized/banned and isn't featured anywhere in an official manner iirc.

For Rasslor the reason the 5-B quote isn't used is because it's vague as you mentioned. It's only a supporting feat.

How about this, in the dexter comic issue 19 Dexter was able to moved 2 super massive astrouds bigger to squish a planet sized sponge.
RCO017.jpg
RCO019.jpg
RCO020.jpg

We already have comic feats on Dexter's page (from the same run even) and it's officially licensed comic from CN.
Also would canon even mean in this situation?
Well dang, Dexter's page is much more outdated than I thought. I'm not sure if CN liscensing that has any bearing on it's continuity. But even then, I don't know if we should use stuff from there if that isn't the case.

Not sure if that would upgrade anything; I'm pretty sure I recall Dexter and Mandark destroying the planet with their robots while arguing with one another at the end of one episode;
They didn't destroy the planet. A bunch of meteors were coming that was going to blow up the Earth and they fought each other over who got to save the world. During the fighting the meteors blew past them, destroyed the robots and then blew up the planet.

How about this, in the dexter comic issue 19 Dexter was able to moved 2 super massive astrouds bigger to squish a planet sized sponge.
If we're just talking about prep gear then his planetary/universal shrinking machine is a much better feat.

Well dang, Dexter's page is much more outdated than I thought. I'm not sure if CN liscensing that has any bearing on it's continuity. But even then, I don't know if we should use stuff from there if that isn't the case.
Again what do you mean by canon exactly? Like I'd get if this something like Ben Ten which is story driven and what happens episode to episode effects the greater story, but like Dexter's a episodic cartoon from the 90s, like earth can blow up one episode and that has no impact on the rest of the series. I don't really know how I'd prove that it's canon, because I don't think I could even prove that a normal episode is canon to one another.

If we're just talking about prep gear then his planetary/universal shrinking machine is a much better feat.
I mean if we're talking about the highest teir feats you could techically get Dexter to tier 1 from something that happened in a receantish crossover comic though ben ten scaling.

I mean if we're talking about the highest teir feats you could techically get Dexter to tier 1 from something that happened in a receantish crossover comic though ben ten scaling.
I don't think we should use crossover scaling for these characters. Or else we'd get weird things like the KND scaling to the Powerpuff Girls.

They didn't destroy the planet. A bunch of meteors were coming that was going to blow up the Earth and they fought each other over who got to save the world. During the fighting the meteors blew past them, destroyed the robots and then blew up the planet.
Ah, hmm. Man, my memory's foggy.

Back