• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexter´s Laboratory Massive CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original thread made by @DimeUhDozen

AP upgrade:
Dexter claims that his nuclear core if melted down has the capacity to destroy the Earth.

Abilities upgrade:

Last edited:
Most of them look okay at a glance for a prep key, I'm find with a 5-B feat with prep, Immortality needs a justification and acasual doesn't work because the end of the movie showed that the events of the film were a self-fulfilling loop, with Old Dexter at the end even remembering that's how it went originally for him.

Most of them look okay at a glance for a prep key, I'm find with a 5-B feat with prep,
What could we put as "standard equipment" then?
Immortality needs a justification
I left only type 3 due to his regeneration
and acasual doesn't work because the end of the movie showed that the events of the film were a self-fulfilling loop, with Old Dexter at the end even remembering that's how it went originally for him.
Ok

Okay, I've reviewed all the things found here, the scans are not working in a few places, but I can state that I agree in general.
Maybe additional Self-Sustenance Type 2&3 and Infinity Stamina? According to his claim, he must have been digging the ground non-stop for years, so he shouldn't need to sleep and eat.
There are also comic scans in a few places. Are these comics canon? (Especially the ones with The Powerpuff Girls)

Okay, I've reviewed all the things found here, the scans are not working in a few places, but I can state that I agree in general.
Which scans aren´t working?
Maybe additional Self-Sustenance Type 2&3 and Infinity Stamina? According to his claim, he must have been digging the ground non-stop for years, so he shouldn't need to sleep and eat.
Ok, but i think the "infinity stamina" feat would be just Superhuman stamina
There are also comic scans in a few places. Are these comics canon?
I don´t think there is a reason to don´t consider they canon, we already use a feat from the comics in Dexter´s profile
(Especially the ones with The Powerpuff Girls)
Which scan is from the crossover?

For the record, when I agreed to you redoing my CRT, I thought you would have done it after cleaning it up a bit because I don't agree with the comics being canon anymore.

For the record, when I agreed to you redoing my CRT, I thought you would have done it after cleaning it up a bit because I don't agree with the comics being canon anymore.
What made you think that Crossovers were Canon at that time?

Why, though? I'm pretty sure the some of the comics are adaptations of actual episodes of the series, and just as long as nothing in the comics contradicts the cartoon, I don't see why it shouldn't be used unless it was stated to be a different continuity.

Why, though? I'm pretty sure the some of the comics are adaptations of actual episodes of the series, and just as long as nothing in the comics contradicts the cartoon, I don't see why it shouldn't be used unless it was stated to be a different continuity.
I believe I was told something when I was arguing that the PPG comics were canon because they adapted certain episodes too, or rather, some PPG comics stories were adapted into episodes and several writers from the show worked on them, but this was insufficient reasoning, and I know how strict the wiki is about these things.

Dexter's Lab and PPG share characters between themselves and there's stuff like the CN Alien crossover that implies that the classic CN shows all existed on the same Earth.

For safety though, since that might cause some weird scaling chain, I would treat the crossovers as secondary one way canon (think Image Comics) rather than complete canon (think DC Comics).

I agree most of his higher AP feats should be due to prep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back