• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Alien x begin 2-B

So the main reason about alien x begin 2-B is because of servantis statement for Alien x begin able to erase everything out existence but what about the statement about alien x and the other Celestialsapiens begin able to change the entire multiverse art style :
Tumblr_ndlki6GwIU1shbua1o1_500.png

- can't we also add this as an extra proof for alien x and Other celestialsapiens begin 2-B ?

(Note : I know that changing art style is not an AP feat but Creation is an AP feat and it's also a reality warping level feat at the same time and since Alien_X and other Celestialsapiens can warp reality on a multiversal scale than Alien x creation power should be also multiversal which is a multiversal AP feat)

Make the image smaller and the main proof for 2-B is still Chrono Navigator scaling I think but that doesn't really matter here.

Doorinmyhouse said:
it just means Celestialsapiens have multiversal reality warping range, nothing more.
And? I mean alien x main reason for him being low 2-C was because of recreating the universe which is a reality warp on a universal scale (Low 2-C feat), then we have statement about him begin able to reality warp on multiversal scale (2-B) feat so can't we add this as an extra justification for him begin 2-B? also Dosn't that mean Alien_X EE should scale to his reality warping lèvel? Since alien x Main power is reality warp (creation, information manipulation , EE,...) dosn't that mean alien x can do all this stuffs on a multiversal scale since he can reality warp on that level?

The former not because creation scales to AP while art style changing does not. The latter, hmmm if there was a statement of him being able to EE the universe and we combine that with the art style feat for range then I guess it could be seen as evidence for 2-B, but now we have a statement of him being able to EE all of existence... sooo does it really matter?

That's what I'm trying say, Creation scales to AP but it's also a reality warping level and since alien x can reality warp on a multiversal scale than his creation power should be 100% multiversal I mean it's not hard to understand that since celestialsapiens created the entire Ben 10 series anyway.

Contemelia created the multiverse. Hmm there are still some issues with that logic, kinda feels like someone saying that since a character can time stop the universe, that they have control over space-time of said universe because they are vaguely related, but said conclusion is completely wrong.

Greenshifter said:
Contemelia created the multiverse. Hmm there are still some issues with that logic, kinda feels like someone saying that since a character can time stop the universe, that they have control over space-time of said universe because they are vaguely related, but said conclusion is completely wrong.
1- hmmm still dosn't change the fact that alien x creation power is multiversal because of him begin able to warp reality on a multiversal scale.
2-where the hell it stated that contemelia are the one who created the multiverse?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Changing art style is not an AP feat. By any means.
Yes that's true but creation is an AP feat and a reality warping level feat and since alien x and Other celestialsapiens can warp reality on a multiversal scale than alien x creation power is also multiversal

Seems to just be Reality Warping with 2-B range to me. Recreating a universe with reality warping isn't comparable to changing the art style of the show, and Alien X's profile seems fine as it is to me.

GyroNutz said:
Seems to just be Reality Warping with 2-B range to me. Recreating a universe with reality warping isn't comparable to changing the art style of the show, and Alien X's profile seems fine as it is to me.
Yes it does, yes it's a 2-B reality warping feat so this would make alien x creation power also 2-B because of him begin able to warp reality on a 2-B scale

He technically doesn't alter the plot by warping the art style, I think Reality Warping covers it so there's no need to add another power for it.

Being able to change the art style on a multiversal scale does not mean he can destroy the multiverse. It's no different from saying Dio Brando is universal because he can stop time on a universal scale, which is technically universal reality warping.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Yes that's true but creation is an AP feat and a reality warping level feat and since alien x and Other celestialsapiens can warp reality on a multiversal scale than alien x creation power is also multiversal
Your trying to connect dots that dont exist. It doesnt scale to his AP whatsoever, its literally just non-combat applicable reality warping. Thats it.

Doorinmyhouse said:
Being able to change the art style on a multiversal scale does not mean he can destroy the multiverse. It's no different from saying Dio Brando is universal because he can stop time on a universal scale, which is technically universal reality warping.
Dio Brando can stop time on a universal scale okey and than? Stopping Time isn't an AP feat anyway, Does Dio have AP abilityes like Creation? No but Alien x yes, alien x does have Creation ability which is an AP feat and a reality warping level feat at the same time, Alien x begin able to change art style of the show prove that he can warp reality on a 2-B scale so all his reality warping level abilities(such us creation) should be also 2-B

Dio not having creation is besides the point, if Dio was able to create matter out of nothingness he would still not be considered universal despite having universal reality warping range. You are trying to equate some reality warping abilities with all reality warping abilities, which is a false equivalence. Unless you have a statement saying all of Alien X' reality warping abilities have the same range, what you are doing is merely unsubstantiated presumptions.

Back