• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well at least now I can without doubt say that the Base form CPUs are mountain to Multi-continental to World level. As well as say they are MHS+ to FTL in base.

Okay, I take it back, World level is a far stretch. However, I'm still believing that Base form CPUs are Multi-continental at full power.

In an interview it was also stated that Gamindustri is an actual universe, but idk if we can use that.

About their tier, it's actually hard to define. While there being clear tier 2 feats, the problems come with the scaling. For example, Uzume does a tier 2 feat by existing, even in base form, and it's consistent with Kurome and Rei. How do we scale that? Since she is in base it would scale to a bit of people, because her being >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else doesn't make sense

RKGenki said:
In an interview it was also stated that Gamindustri is an actual universe, but idk if we can use that.
If it is official and it doesn't disprove or contradict anything in the games, then is useful.

For the tier... Neptune have an answer.
DistortedFavorableBluefish-size restricted
Or maybe not so much.

Here's the interview. It's from NISA, the group that did the localization for the games. That's why I'm doubtful about using it. Still, the games never contraddict the dimensions being universes afaik.

Really? It's confirmed, technically? Sweet! Also, how high would IF scaleup to since she (spoilers for superdimension) was able to fight the Time-Eater, a guy that was erasing history throughout the game?

That game can't be used for the main profiles since is a spin-off and a crossover.

Also, how was he messing with the time? I don't remember well that part, but if his ability is just time manipulation and he is, to give you an example, tier 6-C, then IF is in the same tier or below.

Yeah that's likely non-canon. It's also different from action unleashed as while Nep says it's non canon she retcons herself a second later saying it's another timeline, and since the caracthers are the exact same and don't receive any in game power up iirc it should be possible to use it.

About the time erasure afaik it's between high 3-A and low 2-C depending on how it works

It was more of him erasing one era of history steadily, he didn't just erase it all in one go, but he was still threatening to erase all of it. So there's that.

SilverRush0198 said:
Okay, I take it back, World level is a far stretch. However, I'm still believing that Base form CPUs are Multi-continental at full power.
Ok I know I'm not very knowledgeable about the verse ... But you mean planet level right? Because I've seen a planet level attack from the series (I lost it because it was at least a year ago and it might have been from a game that might be non canon)

No it was a completely different one It was from a game with a more chibi art style hence me assuming it might not be canon

Something I'd like to point out is the Dimension-hopping that is done very often in the series. It's confirmed that different dimensions have different dimensional coordinates to each other, and so by changing coordinates, you can travel to a different dimension. Well, what does this mean for characters like Croire that can casually travel between them?

The dimensions themselves appear to be 3D, no? Well, that means that to travel from one dimension to another would require some kind of 4D or higher manipulation, since travelling any direction along the other three axis doesn't get you anywhere. The actual coordinates shown in-game contain nine values, so a character that has complete and utter control over dimensions should theoretically be 9D. Take that as you will, anyway. It's just an idea.

However, this series is a little weird when it comes to this kinds of feats. There are characters like Rei and Kurome who possess the power to interfere with the dimensions/universes/whatever you want to call them, but they still appear to be limited to 3D power when in a duel with the other characters. Kurome is defined as being one and the same with Heart Dimension, yet still has a 3D form. Uzume is capable of creating sub-dimensions pretty much on a whim, but can't really use any kind of all-ultimate power in normal fights. So what does that mean? I sure don't know. I don't even know why I'm posting this message. Take the info as you will.

We're currently organizing a complete revision of the verse, and these are already being considered. If you want you can give your input there, it'll be gladly appreciated.

About what you said, travelling between dimension doesn't count as ap, but it gives a really OP range. The characters are probably going to get variable tiers due to the nature of the share energy, but they will likely reach tier 2 at their best thanks to Rei, Kurome and Uzume's feats. Those powers not being showcased in fights doesn't really make them less meaningful, nor makes them outliers, so they can be still considered without any problems. Also, technically the dimensions are at least 4D, as they have 3 spatial dimensions and 1 temporal dimension.

Thanks for taking the time to start working on the revision, I can't wait for it to come out, as I have always wondered what the maximum potential would be for the verse... Especially since I'm having a discussion with SilverRush on another wiki about another character fighting Neptune, and I am rather interested to see who tops out on AP and stats, so we can reach a conclusion.

The HDD forms are likely to get a variable tier due to the nature of the share energy. At best they will likely be 2-C scaling from Rei, Kurome and Uzume

Rei's feat should be 2-C for affecting 2 separate space time continuums, which she was about to destroy

Kurome for her rewriting feat and maybe the dimension moving (idk if it scales to ap)

Uzume for maintaining the existence of 2 dimension by existing, after being reunited woth Kurome

RKGenki said:
The HDD forms are likely to get a variable tier due to the nature of the share energy. At best they will likely be 2-C scaling from Rei, Kurome and Uzume
Rei's feat should be 2-C for affecting 2 separate space time continuums, which she was about to destroy

Kurome for her rewriting feat and maybe the dimension moving (idk if it scales to ap)

Uzume for maintaining the existence of 2 dimension by existing, after being reunited woth Kurome
By "HDD Forms", do you mean the "Next Forms" or the standard ones?

I meant mainly the standard ones, as I'm not 100% sure if the Next form will have the variable or straight up be 2-C. It depends on the amount of share energy they have, and in those form they were capable of fighting Rei. Even if they were 8 vs 1 in that battle, that wouldn't be enough to overcome a literally infinite difference of power, so they logically need to scale

RKGenki said:
I meant mainly the standard ones, as I'm not 100% sure if the Next form will have the variable or straight up be 2-C. It depends on the amount of share energy they have, and in those form they were capable of fighting Rei. Even if they were 8 vs 1 in that battle, that wouldn't be enough to overcome a literally infinite difference of power, so they logically need to scale
Cool. So, as far as your revision goes right now, the Goddesses, as well as the two antagonists that have been mentioned above, are around Universe+ or Low-Multiversal (2-C), and FTL in terms of speed, correct?

Speed, I don't know for now, we still need to look out for feats in that regard.

Yes, Low-Multiversal at their strongest.

Some characters might get a "possibly low complex multiversal" range, and range alone.

RKGenki said:
Speed, I don't know for now, we still need to look out for feats in that regard.
Yes, Low-Multiversal at their strongest.

Some characters might get a "possibly low complex multiversal" range, and range alone.
Cheers, can't wait for the revision.

This will be very useful as I wanted to pit a particular character against Nep for a while, seeing as that character I'm talking about is at the same tier as Nep (Both at Low 2-C), as well as me realising quite a bit back that Nep was definately stronger than 6-A, I wanted to conclude the conversion with SilverBolt on another related forum, and I wanted to see what the community would have to say/think about the two characters fighting each other. Seeing the community's opinion on this, in my view, would be very interesting to see, as barely anyone else has ever really pitted them against each other.

Actually she's likely going to be 2-C and not low 2-C

Yeah, 6-A is downplay

Btw unless that character can resist/regen from dimensional slice, he's already dead

RKGenki said:
Actually she's likely going to be 2-C and not low 2-C
Yeah, 6-A is downplay

Btw unless that character can resist/regen from dimensional slice, he's already dead
I have a question about that "Dimensional Slice" move, does it take time for Nep to take a swing with it? (I haven't played many of the Nep games myself, even though I just got a lot of them recently lol) Because if it does and it can be dodged, this would mean more thinking would have to go into how their fight would play out.

The character is I'm talking about is at Massively FTL+ in terms of speed.

Gameplay wise, the animation takes a bit, while in a cutscene she uses it in an istant without thinking twice. Idk if "slicing through the concept of the opponent" is dodgeable tbf

Unless speed is equalized she gets speedblitzed, unless we get some good speed feats

RKGenki said:
Gameplay wise, the animation takes a bit, while in a cutscene she uses it in an istant without thinking twice. Idk if "slicing through the concept of the opponent" is dodgeable tbf
Unless speed is equalized she gets speedblitzed, unless we get some good speed feats
I'm not all that familiar with the rules, so I'm not even sure I can mention the character's name here (if it is not forbidden anywhere in the rules please let me know), but let's see what I can state here:

The character that I'm talking about also has resistance to Existence Erasure, but I'm not sure if that links to Dimension/Concept Slicing, but anyway, I'd like to know if resistance to that sort of thing affects the effectiveness of Nep's "Dimensional Slicing" Weapon.

I doubt there is any problem

Resistance to Existence erasure won't save him, as dimensional slice is conceptual manipulation

RKGenki said:
I doubt there is any problem
Resistance to Existence erasure won't save him, as dimensional slice is conceptual manipulation
Okay then, thanks for letting me know, as I am relatively new here and new to these sort of resistances, manipulations, hax, etc.

I was talking about Goku from Dragon Ball Super fighting Nep in my previous posts, btw.

Back