• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A bit of context first: in this world there are 4 nations, and the protagonists are the leaders of said nations.

After a certain event, a character completely rewrites the world, making it so that everyone forgets the protagonists and applying a new world order. The world is as if it has always been like that and new buildings appeared (and inside those buildings you walk on floating platforms and in the background you see stars everywhere and sometimes you also see comets moving). The protagonists remember the old world and did not realize what happened at first. Then, you find few random normal citizens who can somehow remember them. Aside from the protagonists having maybe acausality, what about the random persons? And later everyone starts remembering about the old world, but it remains as it is now.

For reference, this is what happens in Megadimension Neptunia VII.

It depends from how they are doing it.

If they are rewriting history it's acausality, otherwise it would be simply memory manipulation resistance if they are rewriting their memories.

I think the one who rewrote said world is Low 2-C.

Also, not sure if the protagonist should get Acausality since at first, he/she doesn't remember anything about the previous world.

History was rewritten, as seen with the appearance of those buildings and the characters being in a completely different place from where they were.

@Homu the protagonists did remember from the start, it's everyone else who did not remember at first.

Good.

I'm planning on revising the entire verse as it is so outdated it hurts.

The one who did this used a fraction of a power capable of messing with dimensions (usually intended as universes, but also depends on the context in game as there are mentions of multi dimensional space and such). Her heart/soul created two dimensions while she was sealed and she can mess with people's dreams and make them become reality. Can also create beings out of memories. I didn't even finish the game and she has a feat of moving a dimension through multi dimensional space to merge it with another dimension. This is all done with a fraction of said power mentioned before. The original bearer of said power was destroying a dimension from another one.

The revision will come later this year as I don't have time right now due to exams and stuff. Help will be appreciated.

I mean, i can help checking it when you'll make the revision thread, but i can't help looking for stuff because i know nothing about the verse

Don't worry, I'll just have to see every cutscene to gather feats and the games being dumb helps a lot.

I mean, the main character breaks the fourth wall so much it makes deadpool look like a serious character.

And the setting is also hilarious, it's basically a parody of the game industry.

Btw forgot to mention before, the one who did the feat above is currently rated at 6-A...

The exams will start next month and will end in the first week of july.

You're a fan too?

Yeah of course,Neptunia is my favorite game despite it too mainstream appeal,for the battle match i'm not caring that verse saddly because as you said,it's outdated.

I can likely get kurome and rei to tier 2, likely the CPU too as they fought and defeated them.

Btw I still need to reach the true ending of victory 2 (just got the ascension ending yesterday), then I'll start gatering feats and statements. If we split the work it won't take too much time.

Also someone needs to get on the spin offs as I can't play them right now

I already read that thread, it obviously didn't get accepted because he was trying to get her to tier 1 without giving any of the multiple concrete proofs for tier 2, when:

She rewrote the world.

Scales from Rei who was going to destroy Ultradimension with an attack that was also affecting Hyperdimension in the process.

Was about to merge two dimensions.

Her/Uzume's existence sustains 2 dimensions and when she died both vainshed, only ro reappear when Uzume was revived.

For the speed of that attack, I need to rewatch the animation but it might be an hyperbole/flowery language.

If you can handle that then go on (I feel like O'hare every time I say that), tier 2 and above are complicated and since english isn't my native language I prefer to leave those things alone.

For the speed, it can be an hyperbole, when I was looking for an specific video thinking "this man/woman published various videos about DLC characters of rebirth 3, let's take a look" that youtube user didn't make a video for Cave.

*Triggered*

But there still S-Sha sp skill too, if that can be cosiderated Cloud-to-Ground lightning, then they speed would be borderline High Hypersonic+ / baseline Massively Hypersonic depending of how far the cloud was and how much she moved.

I need to wait till july due to exam, in the meantime I'll gater quotes and statements from the main games.

Actually there's also Neptune and Plutia's formation skill in which they fly outside Earth to blast it... if it wasn't for the fact that she outright says that it's just an attack animation...

Damn you Nep

I calculated some of the skill for my own fun, well I didn't the pixel scaling, I just slap some consistent numbers to see what it will be the result.

As said before, S-Sha SP skill would be high hypersonic+/ massively hypersonic.

Dodging Cave attack would be between sub-relativistic and FTL.

S-Sha's meteorite would be high 7-C/ 7-B.

Noire from the manga destroying the meteorite would be low 7-B/ 7-B, and her feat which I don't need to calc and it will put her and the others goddesses in high hypersonic.

And few others I quite dont remember by now.

Those numbers can change after the pixel scaling though.

No more spoilers about my Joke Calcs :).

Those feats might be useful either for the base forms or for the Makers, as the HDD/Gold forms should likely scale from the tier 2 feats.

Then again, Uzume and Kurome's feats are in base form... idk if it would scale to the other's base forms tho

RKGenki said:
I need to wait till july due to exam, in the meantime I'll gater quotes and statements from the main games.
Actually there's also Neptune and Plutia's formation skill in which they fly outside Earth to blast it... if it wasn't for the fact that she outright says that it's just an attack animation...

Damn you Nep
my favorite attack

I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it. Expecially when the text appeared on screen saying it wasn't actually happening

I was surprised when I saw it, since jumping from destroying Planeptune in HDN to destroying the entire planet is very impressive.

Not Bad

I just remembered Arfoire's feats in re;birth 1 and 2, when she was about to destroy Gamindustri in the former and when she caused a quake which was felt across the entire Gamindustri only by awakening in the latter, so there's that if we want to make keys for those games.

I need to take a look of rebirth 2 feat and see if the size of Gamindustri can be pixel scaling because I don't remember that much about that game. In rebirth 1 is the same with destroying Celestia, and moving the 4 nations would be just a supportive feat since the only thing regarding the speed that I rembember was the characters saying that "we don't have much time".

But then again, even after they said that, we got jokes, bad jokes and fan service in those scenes, is like they have infinite speed because... Wut?

And we need to gater the abilities that are missing, why iffy don't have fire manipulation?! Huh?!

I want to calc her first SP skill and her formation skill with S-Sha, because that "most of her magic is preatty weak" is unacceptable (insert unacceptable meme).

A lot is missing from the profiles.

From the description of the abilities they might also get some good hax. From the top of my head, MAGES. would get existence erasure.

Some of Blanc's hammers' description also claim to be able to atomize things or something similar iirc

We need to look case by case, since IF skill in rebirt 1 said "Dissolve all matter to its most basic atomic substructure." But in the others game said "Blazing hellfire will burn all things to ash."

Not completely sure about this though.

I actually never played the original games, only got my hands on the remakes.

I mean, I got into the series only a month and a half ago

I never played any Neptunia game despite I been follow the franchise since the original game.

Andika CL atmadja said:
i wonder how big ultradimension is ?
Now that I remember something, I think I can calc its size, let me check.

Neptunia V Nepstation
Well, here it is:
As we can see, the height of the tower in that game is 1092 nepmeters, or 1503 meters, but I find something funny when I was doing the pixel scaling:

Nepmeters, or Npm, because is painfully obvious that 1 nepgram, or Npg, is 38 kg, so yeah, I call then nepmeters

1 Npm = 1.46 m

1.46 m * 1.1 Npm = 1.606 m

1.46 m * 1092 Npm = 1594.32 m

So yeah, is not the 1503 m that the image is saying. I was like:

Yayayayayajuuuu

But since the nepmeters were the protagonists in that part, I will use the 1594.32 m.
Gamindustri map Ultradimension Pixel Calc
Ultradimension Planeptower is 67.60 Pixels, so:

1594.32 m / 67.60 p = 23.58461538 meters per pixel

Tallest mountain: 70 p * 23.58461538 m = 1650.923077 m

East to west: 931.73 p * 23.58461538 m = 21974.49369 m

North to south: 604.45 p * 23.58461538 m = 14255.72077 m

Leanbox island from east to west: 287.83 p * 23.58461538 m = 6788.359846 m

Leanbox island from north to south: 173.37 p * 23.58461538 m = 4088.864769 m

That's all folks. I don't know if the creators wanted to make Ultradimension Gamindustri of that size, but it's what we have.

You have no idea how happy I am to see this discussion thread. I'm so sick of this wiki downplaying these characters as bad as they were. Thank you, also another thing you can use is this[[1]] to add evidence of the dimensions being Universes. And it's from Histoire's move set too so you know it's legit.

TBF the old Neptunia revision is rejected due the OP was trying to get her to tier 1 without giving any of the multiple concrete proofs for tier 2,while this one is more better and have better proof.

Back