• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-C and higher tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If to destroy for example 2 universes your power has to reach a certain unquantifiable distance, isn't that just range? For example what would happen if someone who is 2x Baseline Low 2-C has 2-C range? Sorry for the stupid question, but it just came to mind. Beerus and Champa feat was argued to be Low 2-C with 2-C range.

Second, why doesn't a infinite multiplier for 2-C make you 2-B or 2-A? The unquantifiable distance has already been reached so being stuck at 2 universes even if you apply a multiplier seems stupid to me.

On another note, there was a suggested change on merging 2-C and 2-B tiers, with making Uncountable Universes such as Heroes the new 2-B, what happened to it? lol. That or making 2-C universal+ and 2-B 2 to any non infinite amount of universes.

For the first, characters can have greater range but still lack power to destroy that many universes. For example, a character can have a range encompassing 100 universes but could still have AP ranging from 3-C to Low 2-C. To be 2-C, the individual character should have the AP/feat of destroying at least 2 universes.

For the second, it was mainly discussed in this thread so you can check it out:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1682972

I agree with the first point.

Let's say we have 2 baseline Low 2-C characters with equal AP. If both of them destroy 1 universe in the same time the total number of destroied universes would be 2 which is 2-C. And abviously the combined power of their attacks is 2 times Low 2-C baseline.

Another example. Any baseline Low 2-C character can destroy 2 universes with 2 attack which is 2-C over time. The total power of his attacks is 2 times Low 2-C baselineand if he becomes twice as strong he may lack the range to destroy 2 universes at once but his total power should be at 2-C level.

I'm not saying that we should rate Tier 2 characters by multipliers but we shouldn't treat difference between two Tier 2 subtiers as unquantifiable

Anyway my standart for "unquantifiable difference" is "the feat can not be performed by a lower tier character over time/with multiple attacks".

For example l: the difderence between High 3-A and Low 2-C is unquantifiable because a High 3-A character can never destroy a space-time universe.

The difference between Low 2-C and 2-B is NOT unquantifiable because a Low 2-C CAN destroy a multiverse with multiple attacks

Ugarik said:
Anyway my standart for "unquantifiable difference" is "the feat can not be performed by a lower tier character over time/with multiple attacks".
For example l: the difderence between High 3-A and Low 2-C is unquantifiable because a High 3-A character can never destroy a space-time universe.
Isn't the difference between High 3-A and Low 2-C is literally uncountably infinite because 4D is uncountably infinitly superior to infinite 3D power?

Weird question, and idk if this is the place to ask, but what if someone has above baseline Low 2-C AP with 2-A range. Why wouldn't it be an AP feat if baseline Low 2-c is enough to destroy 1 timeline, but the guy has 2-A range with a low 2-C attack...? The amount of power needed to destroy more timelines shouldn't increase the further from the epicenter should it?

Ugarik said:
The difference between Low 2-C and 2-B is NOT unquantifiable because a Low 2-C CAN destroy a multiverse with multiple attacks
Characters are rated on the basis of what they can destroy in a single attack, not multiple attacks.

Characters are rated on the basis of what they can destroy in a single attack, not multiple attacks.

I don't think that Ugarik was implying that. He just wrote that he doesn't think that the difference between Low 2-C and 2-B is unquantifiable.

The word "unquantifiable" means impossible to express or measured in terms of quantity. While it's true that tier 2 AP can't be measured in terms of real world units such as joules it still can be measured as the number of Low 2-C attacks

Ugarik said:
The word "unquantifiable" means impossible to express or measured in terms of quantity. While it's true that tier 2 AP can't be measured in terms of real world units such as joules it still can be measured as the number of Low 2-C attacks
So you think that the number of universes a character can destroy in one attack is equal to the number of times they are superior to Low 2-C?

2-C character can destroy 5 universes in 1 one attack. Low 2-C character needs 5 attacks to do the same. Therefore 2-C's attacks are 5 times stronger (I hope I don't need to explain why inverce square low doesn't work here)

I still agains the idea of rating tier 2 characters by multpiers, the difference between those tiers should not be treated as unquantifiable. Some people are siriously claiming that characters from DBS are beyond infinitlly stronger that other Low 2-C because they are scaled from two dudes who can destroy two universes together

Destroying 2 solar systems witb two attack = / = Destroying 2 solar systems in one blast. Same applies to Galaxies, and the same should probably apply to universes too.

It does. Destroying 2 universes is not double of what's needed to destroy one. A Low 2-C character CAN destroy 2 universes in 2 attacks, but a 2x Low 2-C character doesn't necessarily destroy 2 universes in one attack. Simple math doesn't apply here, it's completely unquantifiable and should be only judged by feats.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
Destroying 2 solar systems witb two attack = / = Destroying 2 solar systems in one blast. Same applies to Galaxies, and the same should probably apply to universes too.
No, in tier 3 despite the name Multi-Galaxy level we do not rate them based on the amount of galaxies they can destroy with a single attack. We base it on inverse square law. A charater can get Multi-Galaxy rating even by destroing a single galaxy 2.5 billion light years away from them. Just like can they ramain Galaxy level even after destroying hundreds of Galaxies if they are close enough together. Multi-Galaxy level is just a name.

In tier 2 on the other hand all we care about is the number of universes. We do not care how far away from a character in question there are neither do we care about their location in relation to each other. Destroing 10 universes is automaticaly 2-C and no character can get 2-C rating from destoying just one.

AKM sama said:
For the first, characters can have greater range but still lack power to destroy that many universes. For example, a character can have a range encompassing 100 universes but could still have AP ranging from 3-C to Low 2-C. To be 2-C, the individual character should have the AP/feat of destroying at least 2 universes.
For the second, it was mainly discussed in this thread so you can check it out:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1682972
That brings up a question that's been on my mind lately: If a Low 2-C character is given an AP boost of 100,000x does that make them count as 2-B or still Low 2-C?

And yes, I'm asking because of Wizard101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back