• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the Attack Potency difference between Low 2-C and 2-C?

I was thinking of making a matchup between a 2-C and Low 2-C character but I wasn't sure who would be more powerful. If a Low 2-C character can destroy an infinite universe 300 times over, would he still be one shot by the character who can destroy 2 infinite universes separated by space-time?

When Durability>>>AP
Sorry, I still don't really understand. If a character can tank an infinite universe being destroyed 5 times and can also destroy an infinite universe 5 times, would he still be one shot by a character who can destroy 2 infinite universes at once?

Sorry, I still don't really understand. If a character can tank an infinite universe being destroyed 5 times and can also destroy an infinite universe 5 times, would he still be one shot by a character who can destroy 2 infinite universes at once?
Yes. Because he can destroy 2 infinite universes at once while the other can't.

Low 2-C: Destroy a 3-D space time.

2-C: destroy 2 to a thousand 3-D space time at once.

The wiki recognizes the differences between low 2-C and 2-C as unquantifiable.
A character won’t be able to become 2-C unless they show that they can destroy or create at least 2 universes at the same time.

No multipliers, even infinite ones, can create a jump in tier.
If the 2-C character can destroy 2 universes separated by space time that are finite in size, would they still one shot the Low 2-C character who can survive the destruction of infinite sized universes?

The explanation is because the distance between two universes is unquantifiable (The space must be accounted for), and as a result we do not allow multiplier scaling in Tier 2 to begin with.

Back