• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-B Alien X (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. The point is, anything used by an infinitely fast person is going to appear that fast because they're being used by said character. They don't operate anywhere near those speeds that fast on their own. And the Navigator is blatantly depicted to operate at finite speeds.

>also Solaris destroys the multiverse "over time" yet has immeasurable speed.

Solaris has supporting feats that back his 2-C rating, like being superior to another 2-C being.

>The device can also be used to enter time stops after they activate and make people who are not infinite in speed regularly, move inside said time stop.

Time-stop resistance is a thing.

All right what about the CTB and the Anihilaarg then, those also take time to destroy the multiverse and universe respectively, should they also be considered to be chain reactions drawn out over time?

Also it's not like nothing is happening with the Chrono Navigator, time warps start forming and there is a big rip that allows past and present Ben to talk, a storm forms as well, clearly the multiverse is in immediate danger and it isn't something like "Buu will eventually destroy a galaxy".

Still doesn't invalidate my point, I could name any multiverse destroying feat that takes a while and it would all come down to the same thing, speed doesn't matter.

Also arguing speed for something that is about to destroy time and causality is a bit weird since the device is literally sending energy through time, that's basically immeasurable attack speed since you're attacking something or someone in the past and future from the present.

It most definitely does matter. The timeframe of a feat always matters. The factor your neglecting is that the examples given, like Super Dimentio and Solaris, all have different contexts as to why their feats are acceptable.

Not to mention supporting feats that back their tiering even more.

Pretty sure the Navigator is never stated to be able to actually destroy everything through time, as in the past, present and future.

And even then, it not immediately destroying everything the time it was used to destroy the Multiverse is a hard counter against it being immeasurable. Btw, infinite speed is inferior to immeasurable so if infinite didnt work out, immeasurable certaintly isn't going to either.

It was gonna destroy all of time and we see it affecting past Ben and present Ben at the same time and again clearly destroying the multiverse over time yet still being immeasurable is perfectly possible as seen with Solaris and it simply means that it should have probably been Paradox who needs to wield the Navigator if you want instantaneous destruction.

Also the supporting feat of Solaris is also based on the Egg Wizard merging universes "over time" and is still accepted as 2-C.

Edit: This is my last post for today, I will address everything that happens in the meantime tomorrow.

>None of this is ever mentioned in that video. What Super Dimentio was doing wasn't a "side effect", nor was it something he was doing in an overtime process, otherwise his justification on his page would point that out.

- At 12:28 during the game's introductio , The void starts growing in FlipSide. Note that Peach manages to take TWO naps during chapter 1 AFTER it has started growing, showing just how slow it grows.

• At the start of chapter 6-1 , we are very clearly told that the void SLOWLY destroys a dimension, with team Mario's goal being to stop it from growing.
  • At 8:15 we are shown what happens after the void destroys a dimension, meaning it DOES destroy 1 dimension at a time, and Dimentio/Bleck DID get to use it to destroy worlds.
  • At 15:50 , the narration confirms that the dimension has indeed been destroyed
  • At 23:14 in chapter 8-4, after the void has continued to grow for 8 entire chapters, Count Bleck warns Mario they need to end his game before the void destroys all of existance.
So yeah, do explain to me how the hell this isnt an overtime process, but the Chrono Navigator is???? The void grows literally throughout the entire game, slowly destroying 1 dimension at a time, ,you're ignoring or lying about literally the entire plot point of the game.

And his page DOES point that out, hence why it says "If Dimentio had not been defeated by Mario", which is exactly the same thing Count Bleck told Mario, that they need to stop him before the Void destroys all of existance, you're flat out lying about this.

> Okay? This also doesn't change anything here either. Being at the top of your verse's food chain doesn't mean everything gets handed to you on a sliver platter, and Alien X is not the first character to be treated this way. Nor will he be the last. And i've already explained to you multiple times why random nods of "can do anything" isn't to be taken literally without wanking.

Good thing I didnt merely say that he was the top of the food chain, stop misrepresenting my words already? Like will you please stop taking my words out of context?. It's not only because he's stated to be able to do anything by credible characters + authors, or have any power imaginable, or because he recreated everything in the universe, or is stated to be omnipotent or is stated to have the greatest power in the universe, it's ALL of the above. Stop lying or ignoring the context already.

>So Uryu doesn't outright state he has Omnipotence and Omniscience? You are blatantly lying at this point and your only actual counter argument to thsi is it being a "fan translation", which I highly doubt it is...

First of all, are you seriously highly doubting *********** being a fan-translation?? Are you being serious?

Secondly, you're making a false equivalence as well as ignoring what I'm saying.

Again, what part of "stated by credible characters" do you not understand ? Uryu is NOT a credible character, he does in fact NOT know that the Soul King at its prime is way stronger than Yhwach with the Almighty, any statement he makes implying Yhwach is the supreme being proves he's not credible, which does not match the criteria I made before. Hence why it's a false equivalence.

And again, the Almighty literally translates to "Omnipotence and omniscence", all Uryu did was talk about the NAME of Yhwach's ability that Haschwalth had at the time. All that the translators did was translate the word "The Almighty" literally, instead of leaving the name untranslated.

> Because just like a name title for an ability, a statement can be entirely hyperbolic with flowerly language.

You're begging the question. so what if a statement can' be hyperbolic, where is the proof that it IS in this case? A name title for an ability can also be entirely real without flowerly language, I dont really see what point you're trying to make?

> And it's still amazing how you completely overlooked the actual point I was making, again.

No, you were making a false analogy and a false equivalence, in other words, your premise is flawed for several reasons. When was Hao stated or shown to not posses every ability?

>And without defined context, this means literally and absolutely nothing at all. As i've said before.

I have literally never said otherwise so not sure why you keep telling me this? Why do you keep misrepresenting my words? What argument are you making here?

>Read his page for starters. .

He is stated to have created everything and is stated to have power greater than anyone and anything in Marvel. How exactly is this different from Alien X who created the universe and is stated to have the greatest power in the series? frankly I dont see how his case is different from Alien X'.

>...your literally comparing a weapon to an actual person for one. Horrible false equivalancy. And even then, Haruhi is only 2-C using her hax abilities, which is why she is a glass canon. Not because her 2-C feat is done overtime.

Her being a person is completely irrelevant to my point, so not a false equivalency at all, you're completely missing my point. Haruhi being 2-c using her hax, is no differnt from the Chrono navigator being 2-b using its hax. I never said anything about overtime.

> For one, void manipulation is offensive based hax. Portals are not. So no, King Boo's portals and Dimentio creating a void isn't at all the same thing. The latter is directly destructive and offensive, the other is indirect and a chain reaction.

Notice how there isnt a single mention of his portals not being offensive hax or his portals being 2.C via a chain reaction on his profile or in any game he has been in, yet you are randomly assuming so based entirely on nothing. If they were his page would point that out very explictily or so you would think.

Surving the portals has no bearing as for whether it scales to him or not, by the same logic that Haruhi is 2-c despite not being capable of surviving her own power. Her power would kill her, yet it still scales to her regardless, because it is her power. King Boo is a glass canon, just like Haruhi.

>It was gonna destroy all of time and we see it affecting past Ben and present Ben at the same time

You do know a portal between the two timelines connected them right? Not to mention the timelines themselves were anchored to each other?

>and again clearly destroying the multiverse over time yet still being immeasurable is perfectly possible as seen with Solaris

Stop using Solaris as an example here. It is a false equivalence and doesn't help your case here at all. Solaris already scales above 2-C characters, Solaris devouring timelines only serves to be supporting feats for his tier. Not the main justification.

>and it simply means that it should have probably been Paradox who needs to wield the Navigator if you want instantaneous destruction.

Which, again, doesn't scale to the Navigator. It's simply just Paradox using it at infinite speeds because he himself is an infinite speed character.

>Also the supporting feat of Solaris is also based on the Egg Wizard merging universes "over time"

You're overusing "over time" massively here. Nowhere is this ever said to be an overtime feat. The justification is literally blatant as it can get on his very page.

"Low Multiverse level (Obtained the Power of the Stars, which was sustaining Sonic and Blaze's universes along with their space-time. The Eggwizard can also merge the two universes and reign as its king)"

The "Power of the Stars" passively sustains the space-time of Sonic and Blaze's universes, which is already in and of itself a very casual 2-C feat. And if you take an actual look at the scans, the Power of the Stars is outright said to not only be able to destroy both universes, but also merge them together as well.

Never once is an overtime timeframe EVER implied here.

>So yeah, do explain to me how the hell this isnt an overtime process, but the Chrono Navigator is???? The void grows literally throughout the entire game, slowly destroying 1 dimension at a time, ,you're ignoring or lying about literally the entire plot point of the game.

For one, does any of what you pointed out happens before Dimentio gains the Chaos Heart or after? Because if it happens before, then it's irrelevant. Dimentio is only 2-B as Super Dimentio when he obtains the Chaos Heart. His page even makes note that in his base form, he is possibly much higher because of the Void being able to destroy dimensions one after the other:

"At least Large Star Level (Fought and easily killed Mario, Princess Peach, Bowser, and Luigi), possibly much higher (Dimentio was hinted to be the creator of the Dark Prognosticus, which granted Count Bleck dark powers capable of destroying his universe, and was likely a former member of the Ancients, a tribe that created the Pure Hearts and worlds such as Flipside)"

Two, read what I said earlier. There is absolutely no mention of "destroys worlds overtime" or anything like this on Dimentio's page for his 2-B tiering and if the evidence you gathered was as blatant as you argue it is, Dimentio wouldn't be 2-B. Destroying 1 universe at a time is explicitly no higher than Low 2-C. At the absolute worst, that only means Dimentio nees to be downgraded as well. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

>And his page DOES point that out, hence why it says "If Dimentio had not been defeated by Mario"

And your wrong again. Being defeated by someone before you do something and doing something through an overtime process are 2 completely different things. And even then, Dimentio isn't 2-B without using the Chaos Heart to become Super Dimentio anyway as said above.

>it's not only because he's stated to be able to do anything by credible characters + authors, or have any power imaginable

The latter is never stated and the former literally doesn't matter. Stop acting like hyperbole doesn't exist.

>First of all, are you seriously highly doubting *********** being a fan-translation?? Are you being serious?

Show me the real translation then. Until then, yes im being serious. If what you say is true, either bring me the accurate translation or drop this part of your argument.

>Again, what part of "stated by credible characters" do you not understand ?

And what part of hyperbole/exaggeration do you not understand? It doesn't matter if credible characters or the most idiotic ones are making the claim. A statement isn't automatically taken to be literal just because it's given a random nod. No character under the sun is infallible unless your an omniscient all of a sudden. This has been repeated to you several times already and its flat out annoying to say it again.

>all Uryu did was talk about the NAME of Yhwach's ability that Haschwalth had at the time.

Pure speculation here. Your assuming he's talking about the name rather than giving Yhwach those terms for being superior to literally everything that isnt the Prime Soul King or Ichigo.

>You're begging the question. so what if a statement can' be hyperbolic, where is the proof that it IS in this case?

Not how this works. The Burden of Proof is on YOU to prove the statement is to be taken literally instead of just an exggaeration. And even then, the fact that Alien X has established limits even as trivial as multiple personalities already proves he can't do anything he wants. Within the Ben 10 verse or otherwise.

>He is stated to have created everything and is stated to have power greater than anyone and anything in Marvel.

This is putting it very mildly. Every character in Marvel is literally an extension of TOAA himself, not just a simple creation.

>How exactly is this different from Alien X who created the universe and is stated to have the greatest power in the series?

Oh I don't know...recreating just one universe, and having vague statements of "greatest power" that have 0 defined context to them? Thats a start.

Oh, and having an entire species of so called "can do anything" beings.

>Haruhi being 2-c using her hax, is no differnt from the Chrono navigator being 2-b using its hax. I never said anything about overtime.

The Navigator does it's feat overtime. Haruhi doesn't. Simple difference between them.

>Notice how there isnt a single mention of his portals not being offensive hax

Because common sense doesn't exist right?

>or his portals being 2.C via a chain reaction on his profile or in any game he has been in, yet you are randomly assuming so based entirely on nothing.

"Paranormality from the portal will cause the universe of the Mario Bros to collapse if Luigi doesn't close it"

Will = not done at the very moment but later on

Collapse = fall down or in; give way

Doesn't close it = destroying the universe if not closed in time

Simple logic. Literally what a chain reaction is without straight up using the literal words on his page.

>Surving the portals has no bearing as for whether it scales to him or not,

But...it does. If he could survive it, his durability and power to handle the portal would scale to it. Meaning he himself would scale to it. But he can't survive it, so he's is nowhere close enough to handle it.

>by the same logic that Haruhi is 2-c despite not being capable of surviving her own power. Her power would kill her, yet it still scales to her regardless, because it is her power.

Her ABILITIES scales to 2-C, not Haruhi herself. Do you understand how scalings done?

@Kukui The Sol Emeralds, look at their justification for 2-C and currently there is a discussion on the Super Hedgehogs getting a speed feat for flying to the edge of the universe during the time of the merging (not the full merging but a part of the merging) of Sonic's and Blaze's universe.

While the Sol Emeralds are actually acknowledged to be doing that overtime, the factor you didnt consider is that it's extremely casual.

They were fusing Sonic and Blaze's universes together and creating space-time distortions that would destroy both, eventually yes, but with their mere presence.

Not instantly merging doesn't mean its overtime

It would merge both of the universes very quickly at MFTL+ speeds

Thats what I know from their profile though I dont know actual details

Eon didn't even want to use the Navigator to destroy the multiverse but only control it, also you're grasping at straws here with their mere presence just scales them above baseline 2-C, nothing more.

Baseline or not isn't the point. The point is there still 2-C because of how extremely casual the feat is, even if not done immediately.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Baseline or not isn't the point. The point is there still 2-C because of how extremely casual the feat is, even if not done immediately.
I'll see and check if that's true with the Sonic fans.

@My Area point is it was starting to destroy the universe without him even wanting to so it should also be casual for the Navigator.

@Greenshifter

Yes and? I still believe Chrono navigator to be 2-B,I am still seeing what ProffesorKukui means by overtime

Thats not how casual works.

For one, My Area's 100% right. Eon was intentionally trying to destroy everything with the Navigator when he couldn't take control of the universe. And this was after Paradox blatantly said to him that all of existence would be destroyed if he didn't stop.

And two, unintentionally doing something doesn't mean your using less effort to pull it off.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
While the Sol Emeralds are actually acknowledged to be doing that overtime, the factor you didnt consider is that it's extremely casual.

They were fusing Sonic and Blaze's universes together and creating space-time distortions that would destroy both, eventually yes, but with their mere presence.
Came here because of the Sonic thread, but this is correct, it was because of their mere presence, idk about Alien X but this is why it's 2-C

But if it's like this:

Greenshifter said:
Yes but let's say they don't work passively and instead Eggman has to grab them and say I will now merge these universes moehahahaha is that still 2-C?
It should still be 2-C as far as I know, that's pretty much the Egg Salamender

>For one, does any of what you pointed out happens before Dimentio gains the Chaos Heart or after? Because if it happens before, then it's irrelevant.

Count Bleck
is also listed as multiversal, the chaos heart is what Count Bleck used to make the void in the first place. His profilie even makes that very clear that he is multiversal because he opened the void, which he did before the Player even has control of Mario, during the game's opening. The entire story takes place during several days, meaning the void needs several days to destroy all of existance, yet Count Bleck is still listed as multiversal. You cant use the lack of evidence as evidence. That's an argument from ignorance fallacy. People already tried to downgrade the void, DarkDragonMedus explains why it's 2-B in this thread, despite taking days to destroy the multiverse, and everybody agreed.

In summary of his posts, the void is multiversal because eventually it will grow big enough to shake the entire multiverse and consume all of it, but it takes several days before it can do so. Think of it like placing a nuke next to 3 buildings, the nuke cant destroy all 3 simultaniously without having infinite speed, it can destroy all 3 but it destroys 1 at a time. This doesnt mean a nuke isnt city level. Same principple with the void.

>And your wrong again. Being defeated by someone before you do something and doing something through an overtime process are 2 completely different things. And even then, Dimentio isn't 2-B without using the Chaos Heart to become Super Dimentio anyway as said above.

Dimentio was already using the void to destroy all of existence, I have already linked the video twice where you clearly see him already in the process of destroying existance, had Mario not stopped him all of existence would be destroyed. Not sure what your point with the Chaos Heart is, since I'm obviously only talking about Super Dimnetio, I just dont feel like typing "Super" everytime I mention him.

>The latter is never stated and the former literally doesn't matter. Stop acting like hyperbole doesn't exist.

Yes it is, by WOG, and stop acting like all statements are hyperbole.

>Show me the real translation then. Until then, yes im being serious. If what you say is true, either bring me the accurate translation or drop this part of your argument.

Bruh *********** is a fantranslation, it's not official at all, and i dont have the official translation, but i remember people bringing it up years ago.

>And what part of hyperbole/exaggeration do you not understand? It doesn't matter if credible characters or the most idiotic ones are making the claim.

Prove it's a hyperbole. Simply saying it is isnt evidence for anything.

> Pure speculation here. Your assuming he's talking about the name rather than giving Yhwach those terms for being superior to literally everything that isnt the Prime Soul King or Ichigo.

Yhwach cant use The Almighty when he's sleeping, so Haschwalt was using it instead. Ji Ōrumaiti or The Almighty is how you say "omnipotence and omniscience" in japanese, so there is literally no way to tell whether he was talking about the name or Yhwach's superiority, if you only look at the translation. So nope, not pure speculation, you're still ignoring what the japanese word for "omnipotence and omniscience" is.Everytime someone says "The Almighty" they are actually saying "Ominpotence and omniscience".

> And even then, the fact that Alien X has established limits even as trivial as multiple personalities already proves he can't do anything he wants.

I have already presented evidence for that and I already said multiple time not to take them literally, that would be a no limits fallacy. What limits does Alien X with personalities?

>This is putting it very mildly. Every character in Marvel is literally an extension of TOAA himself, not just a simple creation.

Fair enough, nothing like that was mentioned on his profile so I didnt know about that.

>Oh I don't know...recreating just one universe, and having vague statements of "greatest power" that have 0 defined context to them? Thats a start.

Oh, and having an entire species of so called "can do anything" beings.

The amount of universes has no relevance for my point, and The Creator from Wizard 101 scales to 3 multiversal characters he created, just because he created them. Not sure what them being a species have to do with this?

>The Navigator does it's feat overtime. Haruhi doesn't. Simple difference between them

You are missing my point

Because common sense doesn't exist right?

Yeah common sense suggest that a portal can indeed have offensive hax, it's not exclusive to Rick and Morty.

> "Paranormality from the portal will cause the universe of the Mario Bros to collapse if Luigi doesn't close it"

Paranormality is created by the portals, meaning it's the portals ability to make said paranormality, and Dimentio's void would have destroyed all of existance had team Mario not closed it by destroying the Chaos Heart. But this isnt considered a chain reaction, and the void is still considered multiversal.

>But...it does. If he could survive it, his durability and power to handle the portal would scale to it. Meaning he himself would scale to it. But he can't survive it, so he's is nowhere close enough to handle it.

His offensive power has 0 bearing to what his durability is and vice versa, all it means is he cant use the portals without killing himself, not that they dont scale to his offensive power. I.e, he's a glass canon.

>Her ABILITIES scales to 2-C, not Haruhi herself. Do you understand how scalings done?

Her abilities doesnt scale to 2-C, she IS 2-C because she has 2-C feats. Haruhi herself is very clearly listed as 2-C and nothing else on her profile. I do understand how scaling is done, but I dont think you understand what scaling and feats mean, you scale from a feat, you cant scale a feat to itself.

she doesnt scale from anyone in the series,she has a 2-C feat. There is no scaling involved, do tell me who she scales to if I'm wrong? This is like saying Zen-Oh's abilities scale to 2-C, not Zen-Oh himself, equally nonsensical. They have 2-C feats, there is no scaling involved

We still need to continue this for the Chrono Navigator and Paradox tho and I'll probably make a blog in a week or so to determine whether it's actually all of existence or not.

Greenshifter said:
We still need to continue this for the Chrono Navigator and Paradox tho and I'll probably make a blog in a week or so to determine whether it's actually all of existence or not.
what's the point? Even if Alien_X doesn't scale to the Chrono Navigator he would still in 2-B or 2-A

Because I care about Paradox as well and if "everything" only means all dimensions instead of all dimensions and all timelines, then Paradox's scaling would still be better. But yeah if people are only interested in Alien X, then for now there is not a lot of use for them to be in this thread.

>People already tried to downgrade the void, DarkDragonMedus explains why it's 2-B in this thread, despite taking days to destroy the multiverse, and everybody agreed. In summary of his posts, the void is multiversal because eventually it will grow big enough to shake the entire multiverse and consume all of it, but it takes several days before it can do so.

Okay, i'll give you that the void takes several days to complete it's feat. However, there's 2 important factors that you aren't considering that makes it very different from what the Navigator does.

1.) In the Dimentio downgrade thread you linked, DarkDragonMedus points out and explains that the void destroys and consumes dimensions with every passing second. Why? Because the size of the void grows every passing second on page 110 (to be more specific, its stated at the bottom of the section "Mega Heroes") and it's size is dependant on the number of universe's it already devours. That would mean that the void is destroying a universe every second, meaning it at least destroys 3600 universes per hour (which is already much above baseline 2-B) and possibly far more than that every day it expands.

Quotes from DarkDragonMedus in the thread:

"The Void, is an Interdimensional Void similar to the likes of what Exdeath has. It never moves but simply expands/grows and can be seen across the entire multiverse similar to how [[Fusion Zamasu]|Infinite Zamasu]] can be seen in other timelines. Its size depends on how many universes it has devoured. And regardless of whether or not all Dream Worlds are used, Super Paper Mario does still state that there exist "Countless Worlds". The Universe Timpani and Lord Blumiere are from is the first Universe to be devoured. And it said to consume each and every dimension every second; meaning at least thousands and possibly millions of universes are devoured every day."

"Maverick's scan showcases the Void grows and consumes dimensions. Similar to what Ouroboros (Bravely Default) does. If you look here it says "that void grows ever passing second" on page 110. And considering the size of it depends on how many dimensions it has already devoured, it implies at least 1 dimension is consumed every second. Implying every hour has at least 3600 dimensions devoured."

"And just a note, the very first Universe consumed by the Void was the very same Universe Blumiere and Timpani were born from. 2:15 to 3:00 , the very instant the Void was awakened, it instantly devoured its first universe. Which it quickly continued, especially with Peach and Bowser's wedding skyrocketing it."

So while the Void may not destroy the Multiverse in it's entirety instantly, taking a second to destroy each universe is most definitely not an overtime feat, especially given the sheer size of Mario's Multiverse in and of itself. In addition, there are other supporting factors for 2-B Dimentio from the thread you linked as well.

The Chaos Heart is what powers the void to do it's feat, so the rate of which it destroys universes ultimately doesn't matter as once it reaches the point that it's destruction encompasses the entire Multiverse, the Chaos Heart would still fuel it to do that, which Dimentio scales to. Pointed out by Mephistus:

"Meh, basically doesn't matter the rate of time its destroying universes at since really at the point it grows to encompass everything is what the Chaos Heart would be casually supplying the energy up till it reaches that point in area of effect size since it "fuels the Void" . It would be supplying that output to destroy everything since it would grow it that large."

Also, not only do we have the Void being shown to shake the entire multiverse on multiple occasions, Dino Ranger Black explains that the void taking a while to fully grow was because of Count Bleck being an incompatable host with the Chaos Heart. Luigi is perfectly compatable with the Chaos Heart, and when its in Luigi's possession, all worlds are simuntaneously eradicated compared to when Count Bleck held it.

"Techinically, the reason The Void took a while to grow is because Count Bleck isn't a compatable host. According to Dimentio and the Dark Prognosticus , Luigi is the perfect host of the Chaos Heart. Hence, why was part of Dimentio's plan to fuse himself, Luigi, and the Chaos Heart to become Super Dimentio. As you can see at 8:45, all worlds are simutaneously being eradicated and at an immediate pace as well, compared to the entire game when Count Bleck held it."

So, yeah. Even if we disregard Dino's contribution here, the void would still be 2-B for destroying universes in an extremely quick timeframe and the Chaos Heart would still fuel it's power to encompass the entire Multiverse once big enough anyway, so the heart would still scale to the full totality of 2-B Mario's Multiverse, which is extremely vast in size.

2.) Unlike all of which I and others provided for the Chaos Heart and Dimentio's void above, the Chrono Navigator does absolutely none of that. The Void is backed up by destroying universes extemely quickly and among other factors. Even when Eon intentfully tries destroying existence, despite Paradox's prior warning, absolutely nothing in the Ben 10 Multiverse begins to be eradicated on any level. Not even within the universes the Navigator is physically present in and achored together. It clearly isn't in the same boat for requiring a much bigger timeframe to even do anything of what Paradox stated it would do.

>Yes it is, by WOG, and stop acting like all statements are hyperbole.

First, post it then. Not taking your word for it. And ah yes, double standards. Not all statements are hyperbole, provided they have actual support backing them. Which you lack to make the case to be.

>i dont have the official translation, but i remember people bringing it up years ago.

"Years". Anyway, if you can't provide it, then I cant take you seriously on this line of argumentation. So im sticking with my translations.

>Prove it's a hyperbole. Simply saying it is isnt evidence for anything.

Repeating what I said before for this. I don't have to prove a thing (beyond what I provided already). Your the one claiming the statement is literal, the burden of proof IS ON YOU to prove its legit. The negative requires no evidence but the positive does.

>What limits does Alien X with personalities?

.......please tell me this isn't a serious question.

>Fair enough, nothing like that was mentioned on his profile so I didnt know about that.

"Attack Potency: Outerverse level (He is the Supreme Creator of the "Omniverse," i.e. everything in Marvel Comics, and is immensely greater in power than all other characters combined, as they are all extensions of himself. Has been called "The author of all that is." Marvel Comics has outerversal characters such as Oblivion, and has shown realms / locations beyond all dimensional space)"

...dude. It's literally in the first sentence.

>Not sure what them being a species have to do with this?

You can't be a supreme being when your apart of a species with members who can literally do the exact same things you can.

>Yeah common sense suggest that a portal can indeed have offensive hax

Literally how?

>Paranormality is created by the portals, meaning it's the portals ability to make said paranormality, and Dimentio's void would have destroyed all of existance had team Mario not closed it by destroying the Chaos Heart. But this isnt considered a chain reaction, and the void is still considered multiversal.

False Equivalance again. The Chaos Heart, which Dimentio and is his stats directly scale to, is what powers the void to do that. The portals aren't and they only cause paranoramlity by them being open. Closing a space-time portal and destroying a power source are 2 completely different things.

>Her abilities doesnt scale to 2-C, she IS 2-C because she has 2-C feats. Haruhi herself is very clearly listed as 2-C and nothing else on her profile.

"Low Multiverse level with her powers (Split a timeline in half and then fused the two resulting, separate timelines)"

Clearly says "with her powers" on the profile, so you are lying again.

Doorinmyhouse said:
There hasnt but I dnt see much reason to continue with this thread, considering another thread upgraded Alien X to 2-B based not on powerscaling but a statement about him being able to destroy all of existance
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3934631
Also just to let everyone know that i'll also be picking this argument apart once this thread is done as well as I have issues with this too.

Also just to let everyone know that i'll also be picking this argument apart once this thread is done as well as I have issues with this too.

please stop your freaking downplay you are making yourself dumb , no one care if you have issues about servantis statement

It doesn't exactly matter if you think im downplaying or otherwise, if I have issues with it, im addressing them.

If you can't take someone having a rebuttal, perhaps you shouldnt be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back