• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 2-B Alien X (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Exactly my point, Dialga from Mystery Dungeon gets scaled above baseline for passively doing it, that doesn't mean that anyone who doesn't passively destroy a space-time continuum or supports it, suddenly isn't low 2-C anymore.

Of course not. I never once said you can't be Low 2-C for not being a passive. My point was that doing it passively can make up for the lack of immediate destruction that would normally be required for feats to be tiered that high. That way, even if the feat takes time to do, if it's extremely casual then that speaks more on your part of being tiered that high when using your actual strength.

Hence why the Sol Emeralds are 2-C. Had they not do it passively, and still took a period of time to accomplish their feats, their 2-C rating would be put into question.

>This means that Cal is opposed to the current rating of the Sol Emeralds, however if it were still an overtime feat but it dragged both universes then it would be 2-C, no indication of it being passive having anything to do with it whatsoever.

Being against the current rating has nothing to do with this. If it's wrong, it's wrong but for different reasons. Cal's opinion is based on the emeralds pulling one universe instead of them both (which is being disputed in this very thread), which would be Low 2-C even with it being passive since it's only effecting 1 universe. It has no bearing on the emeralds being 2-C for pulling both simutaneously and passively.

>IIRC nothing gets destroyed on screen in Sonic Rush yet that is still 2-C or at worst low 2-C as said by Cal (and 2-C if it fills the requirements that the Navigator fulfills)

I dont know what Sonic Rush does, so you'll need to ask someone else. But either way, it's still another false equivalence to this. Not destroying something on screen =/= doing it overtime. If it's offscreen from the start, nothing implies it takes time for it's feat to be completed. The Navigator is blatantly shown on-screen to not destroy any universe at all when Eon actively uses it to destroy existence, which does imply time is needed for it to actually destroy everything.

>This is more of a psychological problem, you would essentially be nuking away a part of yourself and the personalities are created or developed by the Celestialsapiens themselves in the first place.

This doesn't matter. Celestialsapiens are stated to be able to rewrite universal concepts, time and space and are apparently stated to imagine any power they want. Wanting to take the latter literally, there's 0 reason to think they wouldnt be able to modify themselves in that nature to rid themselves of something thats trival and an obstacle.

>Also Alien X is treated as that one trump card that can beat everything so yeah he wouldn't actually need any other alien in the Omnitrix but where's the fun in that?

Being able to stomp every enemy doesnt mean Alien X would be useful in the regards of making use of other alien abilities. Either way, the point still stands. It is no where near consistent enough to claim Alien X can give him any power he wants.

>Creating portals where people stand for sure tears them apart so it can be used offensively.

Thats not portal creation. That would be space-time manipulation used offensively. Portals just send you to different locations.

Crabwhale said:
I think a new thread has to be made where points from both sides are condensed and voted for, to avoid another 400 message long slugfest.
With all due respect Crabwhale, I vehemently disagree with doing it like this.

Putting it frankly, the downgrade side is the minority here and going with votes from any random user who pops in to argue for Tier 1/Omnipotent Alien X (which has already happened in these past few threads) because of them being the majority will solve nothing. Have nothing against the others here, but literally all thats being done at this point to counter my argument is people bringing in several false equivalant examples of targetting other verse's ratings, arguing semantic points that hardly matter compared to the overall main point, and people finding alternatives to avoid the downgrade, which continue to be addressed and shut down.

No one has brought anything compelling to argue against my argument for the downgrades.

So we haven't argued against your argument then? All right, where is it established that there needs to be immediate destruction for a feat to be 2-B? Since when is a storm, shots of energy and multiple rifts through space-time not enough? Especially considering the Navigator attacks through time so it speed shouldn't even be an issue in the first place. I think Ben 10's feat is one of the clearest examples of multiverse destruction via space-time manipulation out there.

I think that this thread should be closed since no one would argue with ProfessorKuki or wherever he is also even if the Chrono Navigator is lower than 2-B well it doesn't matter because Alien_X is also above the CTB which is multiversal level and there is also servantis statement about Alien_X begin able to erase everything out existence which is also 2-B so yeah Alien_X won't be downgraded and this thread should be closed since this thread is about to downgrade alien x to low 2-C, only if you guys still want to scale professor paradox with his chrono navigator

@ Doorinmyhouse

Doesn't look sarcastic for me since I wont be suprised if he meant it because Ben 10 writers have shown to be very unreliable and I have no expectations from them

Existence erasure is hax because its ability which can erase things from existence something impossible for AP which can vaporize at most though it can be treated as AP like Zeno erasure ability

@Greenshifter

There is no proof that he can get all the Ben 10 abilities though..

@Greenshifter oh boy that could take some time... and @My area you guys really need to talk to sarcastic people some more lmao, "any power imaginabe" obviously as hell includes the basic ability to fly, heck manipulating space means you can fly.... If you agree existance erasure is hax, then you must also agree that any hax based ability is beneath the greatest hax in the universe?

Do you guys agree with my sentiment here on the Navigator, the clarity of the feat and it taking a moment not really changing anything because it attacks through time anyways?

@Kukui You could easily make a new thread about only the Navigator since Alien X has other stuff going for him anyways and get that one concluded cause I doubt there will be a lot of bias if the word Alien X isn't mentioned in the OP. Once we figure out the Navigator it shouldn't be too much work to determine whether it scales to X or not if there is something left to scale from in the first place.

@Doorinmyhouse

Admittedly I am not really good around sarcasm doesn't mean I can't recognize it,Yes but what he said was pure contradictory and saying pure contradictory statements by writers does happen anyway whether it was contradiction or sarcasm it clear its unusable and shouldn't be used

There is no "greatest hax" its purely subjective and there always are haxes better than others

Dude, you have 0 clue what sarcasm is, even Antvasima agrees with me that it is sarcasm. There is nothing contradictory, that is what sarcasm is. And yes there is a greatest hax, Alien X is stated to have the most powerful hax, so his hax should be more powerful than anything else in the universe, unless you want to argue semantic about the word "powerful" too?

@Doorinmyhouse

Yes I do have the clue about sarcasm,I have enough exposure for that,if its sarcasm its poorly worded or just outright contradictory like I have pointed out earlier either way its not usable

There is no greatest hax,its again subjective but I am nuetral so I cant say,its strongest for pro 2-B Alien X side and not strongest for against 2-B side

Alright, this is exactly what I was talking about with thread bloating.

I agree with ProfessorKukui4life here because only one who is arguing with downgrade right now is ProfessorKukui himself while I was arguing before but I am nuetral so in terms of vote count it would be absolute stomp towards pro 2-B which wouldn't be fair though I agree on 1 condition if everyone who participated in the previous and this thread is notifed to vote in a separate made thread having condensed arguments then that can be fair,thats my take on it

what's the point of ProfessorKukui4Life making a poll in the OP, but deciding we shouldnt make a second poll just because he fears too many people will vote against the downgrade??? Are we only allowed to vote for the downgrade or??

And again, @ProfessorKukui4Life, how can you say that" No one has brought anything compelling to argue against my argument for the downgrades", when the staff already agreed to put Alien X at 2-B from this thread 2 weeks ago?.

No,he can make a poll and we can contact all the people which participated in this and previous threads in order to vote,No not really its just clear right now with people active in this thread poll is surely going to be stomp in favor of 2-B side so while contacting everyone we will get to know about their opinions again and make it balanced and if 2-B still wins then fine by me

He isn't arguing about existence erasure or Servetis statement though

@Quicksilver Until people get severe brain damage or neither party knows what is being argued anymore.

@Luk technically this is a follow-up of a follow-up of a follow-up... you get the point of someone bringing up the Chrono Navigator back in August and then Firestorm making a CRT about it so it's way more than 500 messages.

I dont find it necessary to keep dragging it since its not coming to a conclusion unless irs resolved here or seperate thread with condensed points and voting is used

@Greenshifter why not just bring up the TimeBomb now, when that feat is as clear-cut as a multiversal feat can be? all arguments Professor has brought up against the navigator dont apply to the Timebomb and this thread has been going on for too long.

Doorinmyhouse said:
@Greenshifter why not just bring up the TimeBomb now, when that feat is as clear-cut as a multiversal feat can be? all arguments Professor has brought up against the navigator dont apply to the Timebomb and this thread has been going on for too long.
And what's your thoughts about the chrono navigator? You it should be less than 2-B?

Isn't that case with the chronosapien time bomb showing Alien X getting killed by it?

Everyone stop detailing this thread. The time bomb is irrelevant to the tier of the Navigator and wether we like it or not, if we ever want to do a match with Paradox ever again, this needs to be concluded, not to mention that the Navigator is at least 100 times stronger than the time bomb because it also targets other dimensions instead of just timelines.

Firstly the issue about chrono navigator should be resolved before we talk about CTB as its pretty urgent issue here then we can make a seperate thread for CTB or discuss it later

@Duedate8898

That was Atomic X which is fusion of Alien X and Atomix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back