• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Able (SCP Foundation) VS John Doe (UnOrdinary)

The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy

VS Battles
Retired
Well i thought this would be a very interesting match as they are both extremely dangerous when they are pissed off.

As John walked back home peacefully after school, he began to see a blond haired guy who was fighting a weird person with a lot of demon tattoo on his body. The blond haired guy was none other than Arlo! More importantly, there was Seraphina behind him, heavily damaged.

While John was looking his friend hurted and inconscious, the weird person managed to break through his barrier and severely damaged him, knocking him inconscious as well. As the weird guy was dangerously approaching them while they were inconscious, John quickly put on his Joker mask (the black one, not the launch bag) and put a barrier to protect Seraphina.

After seeing the barrier, Able looked at John and decided to kill him before the two others.

Rendered John Doe
Scarlet Desires 076 3

Rules:

-Both in character (Well, they are naturally bloodlusted anyway)

-John has copied Arlo's barrier and saw Able summoning his weapons

-This is Extended Canon Able (9-A)

-The Thorn is restricted

-Speed equalized

I'm geninuinely curious if John can lolcopy 076's blade creation, which if combined with Arlo's barrier should let him fare comfortably well against 076's absurd skill, especially since he would gain the ability to combine Barrier with 076's blade generation.

Damage reflection would mess up 076 once before he learns about it, which would give oppertunity for John to close in and attack.

Honestly, my vote is currently for John, assuming he can copy 076's weapon generation.

I don't think John would copy 076's skills but he would become more efficient at generating weapons, yeah.

Not the skill per say but the ability to generate weapons. I don't know this SCP but I imagine John would make even better weapons or more diverse ones. Something 076 isn't capable of.

Also unless John can copy weapon creation that stems from a tier 1 source i doubt he'd be able to do anything to copy it

Sure he can make better weapons but Able has been constantly fighting since before time existed and has beat people with similar experience, Able was also the greatest warrior in the Scarlet Kings army.

Able also insane Type 2 Immortality that let him continue to fight even after his spine was destroyed.

Well he has forgotten the 'not' so i thought he agreed with me. But anyway, if Able's weapon are higher dimensionnal, why has he only the Thorn portrayed as 2-A?

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Well he has forgotten the 'not' so i thought he agreed with me. But anyway, if Able's weapon are higher dimensionnal, why has he only the Thorn portrayed as 2-A?
Weapons aren't, the source he gets them from is.

Also verse equalisation doesnt give John the ability to copy stuff he doesnt even remotely have feats of copying.

Verse Equalisation is like when someone resists Magic in-verse and resists a bunch of hax out of verse since in-verse basically all hax is considered magic (but he still wouldn't resist stuff that hasnt been shown in verse).

WeeklyBattles said:
Also unless John can copy weapon creation that stems from a tier 1 source i doubt he'd be able to do anything to copy it
Could you care to provide evidence for that Tier 1 source or is that also a no like most other SCP discussions we've been having lately.

Otherwise John copies his powers because they aren't higher-dimensional.

"Also verse equalisation doesnt give John the ability to copy stuff he doesnt even remotely have feats of copying."

John sees 076's ability and replicates it for himself. His ability-mimicking already works on stuff like 076's weapon creation.

PsychoWarper said:
Sure he can make better weapons but Able has been constantly fighting since before time existed and has beat people with similar experience, Able was also the greatest warrior in the Scarlet Kings army. Able also insane Type 2 Immortality that let him continue to fight even after his spine was destroyed.
It's a good thing John uses his barrier to reflect any damage 076 throws at him or just traps 076 in a barrier.

"You sangdu nutuku, do you have any idea what that sword is?" he demanded. "Those blades are formed in the Darkness Below, brought into this plane by half-real Daevite sorceresses, apostles to the Scarlet King himself, you cannot tamper with such sacrosanct spellcraft!"

thats how

Ok but its a good thing the barrier cant do enough damage to 076 to put him down due to Type 2, plus hes smart and after seeing it hurt him would stop.

Also Johns arrogant as **** so after seeing Able get hurt to the point most would be out would let up.

Yup, the Darkness Below, aka the fabric of the higher dimensional multiverse itself

Youre really going to try to push a downgrade yet you dont even know what something as basic as that is?

WeeklyBattles said:
"You sangdu nutuku, do you have any idea what that sword is?" he demanded. "Those blades are formed in the Darkness Below, brought into this plane by half-real Daevite sorceresses, apostles to the Scarlet King himself, you cannot tamper with such sacrosanct spellcraft!"
thats how
Y'know, this would be a good example, if it weren't right after some random reality bender wipes them away:

" "As a Reality Bender, I know a thing or two about Hume fields, and those blades of yours have incredibly low Hume fields. It's why they stop existing so soon after you throw them. All I have to do it ratchet up the local Hume-idity a tiny bit and they vanish before they can touch me."

WeeklyBattles said:
Yup, the Darkness Below, aka the fabric of the higher dimensional multiverse itself

Youre really going to try to push a downgrade yet you dont even know what something as basic as that is?
By all means, sources on that claim as well. Might actually be contributing to the revisions for once.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok but its a good thing the barrier cant do enough damage to 076 to put him down due to Type 2, plus hes smart and after seeing it hurt him would stop. Also Johns arrogant as **** so after seeing Able get hurt to the point most would be out would let up.
Stop doing what? Attacking John? You're acting like John's just going to lower his barrier so 076 can attack, which certainly isn't like anything he does to Arlo.

John can also just trap him in a barrier.

@Dargoo Im going to make this very, very clear, if you guys are already in the process of making downgrades yet dont even recognize basic ass concepts like the existence and structure of the multiverse you guys are well beyond any help that i could give.

If you staunchly refuse to explain how these "basic ass concepts" actually pertain to the claims you're making, then your word on the matter is worthless.

And for the purposes of this thread, "The Darkness Below" isn't higher-dimensional until you first prove it, in which case John copies 076's weapons without issues.

I'm honestly tired of politely asking for information that should already be explained here and being treated with disrespect for no good reason.

If John tries to beat 076 with weapons instead of trying the sheild this is a complete stomp.

And the barriers can be broken which 076 should be able to do.

WeeklyBattles said:
Mkay, not like you would listen to me anyways
I'm listening. Until then, John copies 076's weapons.

PsychoWarper said:
If John tries to beat 076 with weapons instead of trying the sheild this is a complete stomp.
And the barriers can be broken which 076 should be able to do.
John combines powers he copies; I.E. he uses them all at the same time. See his fight with Arlo.

So 076 would be dealing with John's barrier and weapons at the same time.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/chapter-1-verse-1

"In the beginning, there was darkness. All was formless waste and empty void - The quiet nothing without time or place, the gentle sleep that has no waking.

All was still.

Nothing stirred in the darkness.

Then there was light.

The light separated the Darkness Above from the Darkness Beneath, and there was disparity between them. Between the darkness and the light there was also disparity, and shadows flickered therein.

The light shone in the darkness, and was not overcome. Likewise the darkness was not destroyed, but given form both Above and Below.

From the darkness came the Eldest, the All-Death. He came from the darkness and was of the darkness and was the darkness, and nothing to come might pass beyond him. Vast and mighty was he, that no other might comprehend the reach of his arm, or the length of his gaze."

There, happy now?

I mean yeah as I said with his experience and skill feats it shouldnt be outside his abilities tbh, he legit fought EC 682 for like a full day.

I should not have to be giving you this information if you supposedly have enough information on the verse to try to make a legitimate cosmology downgrade. This is literally the first page of the creation of the multiverse.

WeeklyBattles said:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/chapter-1-verse-1
The light separated the Darkness Above from the Darkness Beneath, and there was disparity between them. Between the darkness and the light there was also disparity, and shadows flickered therein.
How exactly is this connected to the Darkness Below that 076 was mentioning and how is it higher-dimensional in scope?

I'm fine with taking this off thread. Would you like to discuss this on the discord?

Because its the same thing? 076 forms all of his weapons from the fabric of the Darkness Below. Its Higher Dimensional in scope because its the entire spatio-temporal multiverse.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because its the same thing? 076 forms all of his weapons from the fabric of the Darkness Below. Its Higher Dimensional in scope because its the entire spatio-temporal multiverse.
Let me rephrase: Why is the Darkness Below that 076 is speaking of the same thing as The Darkness Beneath in that creation story?

Back