• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Doe (Unordinary) VS Yu (The Boxer)

Yo I just started reading The Boxer (literally thanks to me seeing this match) and I’m so hooked on the series.

Im on chapter 5 and it’s so interesting. Love it.

Oyasumi punpun only turned that way because J wasn't there to punch that false God outta Punpun's mind

But uh yeah it'll **** you up. It's short but that doesn't take away from its ability to suck out your lifeforce every chapter.

I asked how bad it would mess me up. Ya coulda just said it would’ve ruined my life 😭

Ah it’s fine. Being spoiled for a series hasn’t really taken my enjoyment out of it any.
My favorite moment is when the protagonists meets his evil reptilian version from a darker future and defeats it, restoring his ability to use magic in exchange for losing half his lifespan

My favorite moment is when the protagonists meets his evil reptilian version from a darker future and defeats it, restoring his ability to use magic in exchange for losing half his lifespan
Was one of my favorite moments as well.

Yeah, I espeically love it when he transports to an alternate universe where he becomes a god-tier boxer but no one knows he's a transported dude.

Best series frfr.

Damn dude, why you gotta ruin my whole night like that.

And when I’m on chapter 18 too. Got me ****** up 🗿

Never knew punching could be so much fun
wo3Vmbu.jpg

Would like to know your location

Dawg I’m ******* hooked I can’t stop. It’s just next and then next and then next, I literally just finished that rookie killer part. So good.
It's been little more than an hour and homeboy already has been hypnotized

All according to plan.

Dawg I’m ******* hooked I can’t stop. It’s just next and then next and then next, I literally just finished that rookie killer part. So good.
Happened with me as well.

The only problem was that I got hooked when It was 2 am and I had to sleep since I had school at 7. I binged like 30-40 chapters and I don't even know how long I slept, but I remember I was tired af the next day.

Good times.

Honestly I read the Boxer when it only had like the first 3 chapters released, can't remember having ever missed most of the weekly releases besides the little doodles the author did when he went on breaks. (Which are pretty funny btw, especially the Jean one).

Jung Ji-Hoon is just a stupidly good storyteller tbh.

Back