• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Able (SCP Foundation) VS John Doe (UnOrdinary)

That's debatable, but thankfully SBA states characters are "in-character, but willing to kill".

I'm not acting like 076 is just going to sit there and take it, I'm arguing that he can't do anything about taking it without injuring himself greatly.

Ok... and?

John cant keep the barrier up forever and will eventually fatigue so after seeing it hurt him Able could just sit and wait until John is to tired plus iirc Able so the slight AP advantage so he should be able to destroy the shield fairly easily meaning he wont take to much damage.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ranged attacks
076's thrown weapons just hit John's barrier.

PsychoWarper said:
John cant keep the barrier up forever and will eventually fatigue so after seeing it hurt him Able could just sit and wait until John is to tired plus iirc Able so the slight AP advantage so he should be able to destroy the shield fairly easily meaning he wont take to much damage.
When has Abel ever "sat out" a match? He would cripple himself trying to break it before he disengages in a fight, he would consider that cowardly. Heck, John might induce a rage state over that much time, at which point much of 076's tactics are thrown out the window and John kicks the crap out of him with speed amps.

Abel has a "slight AP advantage" until John sees him attack his barrier, then gains 076's enhanced strength and adds it on to his own.

Able when not enraged is very smart (Far smarter than John) and is willing what it takes to win.

Ok but he should be able to shatter the barrier with ease the first time at least meaning he doesnt take to much damage and John gets hurt and Able can take far more damage then John can.

And if this is barrier John does he even have speed amps?

Skilled? Yes. Smart? Debatable. Being stupidly good in one niche doesn't mean you're a genius everywhere else.

"With ease"? The gap's less than 2x. Arlo's barrier ***** on other High-Tiers that should have comparable attack potency to John's explosions before it breaks. It took John with three abilities mimicked, one of which was Arlo's own ability, to break through Arlo's barrier.

He should, if this is the Seraphina Rescue John, who witnessed the blink/blitz skill before he witnessed Arlo's barrier for the second time.

"Has great knowledge of human anatomy, military tactics of open warfare, metallurgy, and livestock management. Knows several modern languages as well as several dialects of ancient Sumerian."

I mean...even putting his martia skill aside Able is pretty damn smart

I'm not sure how military tactics, metallurgy, and livestock management will play into this.

I mean, sure, that's stupid impressive by today's standards, I'll give it that. I just don't think it makes John spamming barriers any less of an issue for him.

Tbh none of the High Tiers are all that impressive or powerful compared to these two, both John and Arlo arnt even High Tiers their considered God-Tiers within their verse.

PsychoWarper said:
Tbh none of the High Tiers are all that impressive or powerful compared to these two, both John and Arlo arnt even High Tiers their considered God-Tiers within their verse.
Actually, one of the 9-A feats in-verse is done by a High-Tier, and the other 9-A feats are from a power John copied from a mid-tier.

Im so tired of arguing this Im just gonna say Incon, John can just keep using his barriers and 076 will eventually stop attacking the barriers, he does have a good understanding of tatics and knows that going mad could **** him up and so would being impaticent, and with all of Ables experience I fele like it might be ok to assume hes fought people who are stronger and faster then him.

But either way know of this matters as Speed isnt equal so Able blitzes and theres no point to this bickering.

>speed isn't equalized

._.

I was wrongly assuming Foolish equalized speed. This is a stomp in 076's favor unless that's corrected, then.

I would argue John can just copy 076's speed since he's already seen him summon swords but UnOrdinary has poop speed feats so eh.

Remi still has an massively hypersonic feat though....

I don't even know what the feat is.

If they're talking about the Waldo feat the speed of lightning was rejected for that and I instead used the speed of electricity in air, which is just Subsonic.

Back