• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Able (SCP Foundation) VS John Doe (UnOrdinary)

http://www.scp-wiki.net/dust-and-blood

"In the time when The Tree of Knowledge was planted, all things were given form. Even the deep waters of the Darkness Below and the vaults of Darkness Above took shape and form, and many elder gods were born of them. Of these gods, whose names are oft forgotten, there was Khahrahk.

Khahrahk was not great upon his formation: in truth he was small. He crawled around in the darkness of the abyss, but unlike his brothers and sisters, he knew himself and knew the abyss. So blessed and cursed by awareness, he felt pain and loneliness, and looked beyond the depths: but the thought of the light and the shade of the tree pained him more. Existence was pain, and he would have no part of it. It would be better to not exist. It would be better for all things not to exist.

Upon this vow, he consumed his brothers and sisters, and grew strong on their essences. This act, this first sin of Khahrahk, caused him greater pain as he himself grew greater. He grew blind by his pain. So great was his spite and so absolute his hate, that he cursed the Creation and its Creator, and vowed to destroy the Tree and all that it supported in its branches and roots.

He clawed his way up to his throne on the bones of his fellow gods in those dark aeons. Many other gods born of the Darkness Below died in these times, or chose to leave those shadowed realms to work within Creation. Those that remained grew old and powerful, but they were bound in subjugation under Khahrahk.

When there were no more gods to subjugate in the lower realms, Khahrahk declared himself King of the Darkness Below, and took the name Khnith-hgor, and set the boundaries of his kingdom. This kingdom he built to bring utter despair to those who lived among the Tree and its roots and branches, to share his pain with all of Creation as he destroyed it. He diverted many souls to his realm, delivering pain untold upon them as they were stayed from their true rest.

With the borders of his realm set down, the King declared his war. His servants, and there were many, those birthed of the Darkness Below or those that had fallen to the King's service, surged out of his kingdom, and there was war with Creation. This war continues to this day, and shall not end until the end of all things."

John combines powers he copies; I.E. he uses them all at the same time. See his fight with Arlo. So 076 would be dealing with John's barrier and weapons at the same time. PsychoWarper said:
I mean yeah as I said with his experience and skill feats it shouldnt be outside his abilities tbh, he legit fought EC 682 for like a full day.

(Hopefully the error is gone)

I still have significant issues with the quotes posted here and ultimately they ought to be discussed in a CRT/preferably off-site. I had a more proper response that was eaten by the wiki; which when it got deleted sort of took the proverbial wind out of my sails.

There are no issues whatsoever with the quotes, they are as blatant as you can possibly be in fiction

WeeklyBattles said:
There are no issues whatsoever with the quotes, they are as blatant as you can possibly be in fictio
Would you mind discussing this on a seperate thread, please?

Or on the discord we have dedicated to SCP Discussions and Revisions?

Also @Foolish does John have his other powers from his fight with Arlo, or just Barrier?

So basically a more pissed off Arlo, the

Honestly, for sake of argument, John could take this just with barrier.

Between damage reflection and bubbling 076, and the two having a < 2x damage gap (John is 0.04911 Tons, 076 is .0815 Tons) as well as just mimicking his strength (which John can do) and adding it to his own, 076 won't have much of an oppertunity to employ his superior skills.

Although I'd like to point out that at no point does John just have Barrier, so this would be a noncanon version of John in this match, meaning the battle can't be added.

Technically John doesnt keep any power and they go away eventually and again we have seen the barrier broken, 076 would be damaged by it but he can break the barrier and has fought through FAR worse.

Also it seems that damaging the barrier damages the barrier user.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
@Dargoo

When Seraphina was about to be kidnapped, he only copied Arlo's Barrier, right?
He didn't have anything else at that time? Wasn't that right after John's fight with Arlo or am I misremembering?

PsychoWarper said:
Technically John doesnt keep any power and they go away eventually and again we have seen the barrier broken, 076 would be damaged by it but he can break the barrier and has fought through FAR worse.

Also it seems that damaging the barrier damages the barrier user.
John's powers don't stay after he fights/deactivates them, sure, but that wouldn't really come into play unless 076 disengages and runs away, which would be stupidly out of character. 076 can break the barrier, but not without many consecutive hits and not without injuring himself over and over again while John has free range of movement.

That's only when it's broken, not damaged in general.

Also, if this is Seraphina-rescue John, he also has a speed amp/blitzing power.

If its Sera-Rescue John 076 takes this with ease, anyway when the Barrier is damaged so is the barrier user so while 076 is being hurt so is John and John doesnt have very good Type 2.

PsychoWarper said:
If its Sera-Rescue John 076 takes this with ease, anyway when the Barrier is damaged so is the barrier user so while 076 is being hurt so is John and John doesnt have very good Type 2.
That's not how barrier works. If it's broke then it damages the user. If it's just attacked, 076 gets his attacks sent right back at him and gets damaged. Also John can just activate a speed ability to blitz 076 in short bursts.

Dargoo Faust said:
PsychoWarper said:
That's not how barrier works. If it's broke then it damages the user. If it's just attacked, 076 gets his attacks sent right back at him and gets damaged. Also John can just activate a speed ability to blitz 076 in short bursts.
No when the barrier was cracked Arlo spit out blood so if the barrier is damaged it hurts the user.

076 fought 682 who has speed amp capable of increasing to MFTL+ and has experience fighting faster opponents.

PsychoWarper said:
No when the barrier was cracked Arlo spit out blood so if the barrier is damaged it hurts the user.

076 fought 682 who has speed amp capable of increasing to MFTL+ and has experience fighting faster opponents.
Did you read after that? The entire barrier disappeared, it was shattered. Also Arlo was weakened at the time.

682 only amps to that high of a speed when it was also fighting a MFTL+ spaceship, and that interaction isn't even part of its page anymore. Like, think retconned but even worse.

Suffice to say 076 isn't scaling to MFTL+ any time this century, unless he's whipping out the Thorn, which is so circumstantial it isn't even funny. John blitzes.

I havnt read that part in awhile tbh

Ok but 076 can take far more damage than John so sure hes hurt a bit but once he breaks the shield John is hurt then 076 goes forward and takes him on in H2H or breaks another shield.

As for the blitz 076 should have alot of experience fighting those faster and stronger than him plus the amp doesnt last forever and in character even John doesnt go far enought to take out 076.

WeeklyBattles said:
John cant even blitz Able here, Able is inherently much, much faster and speed isnt equalized
>speed isn't equalized

._.

I was wrongly assuming Foolish equalized speed. This is a stomp in 076's favor unless that's corrected, then.

I would argue John can just copy 076's speed since he's already seen him summon swords but UnOrdinary has poop speed feats so eh.

I find it hard to believe that 076 would break a barrier before incapacitating himself or leaving himself open to attacks from John, especially since John can just add his strength to his own after witnessing it once.

PsychoWarper said:
As for the blitz 076 should have alot of experience fighting those faster and stronger than him plus the amp doesnt last forever and in character even John doesnt go far enought to take out 076.
When has 076 beaten someone explicitly faster than him, and how was that done without him just being comparable in speed?

The amp is long enough for John to punch 076 square in the chest.

Being punched in the chest wouldnt kill Able, the guy has survived being shot numerous times in the head

Yeah, and?

He bounces off of John's sheild again and John starts going for limbs.

Im saying that 076 wouldnt Incap himself, also despite John going pretty far he has never gone far enough to actually put down Able.

I'm aware; although he's literally crippled.

His combat effectiveness would be on a downwards slope through the battle until John crushes his head.

Assuming Able would just let himself be crippled. Unless Able is in his blind rage state from the get go i dont see that happening any time soon.

John has never ever shown to be willing to crush someones head and Ables combat effectiveness hasnt to be really impated by injuries, the spine case for example he was still able to kill many highly trained agents trying to put him down.

WeeklyBattles said:
Assuming Able would just let himself be crippled. Unless Able is in his blind rage state from the get go i dont see that happening any time soon.
Assuming Able can really do much about it. John deflects his attacks from inside of a barrier and (assuming Foolish equalizes speed) blitzes him for melee punches.

PsychoWarper said:
John has never ever shown to be willing to crush someones head and Ables combat effectiveness hasnt to be really impated by injuries, the spine case for example he was still able to kill many highly trained agents trying to put him down.
He's been shown to be willing to kill people, though; and I'm fairly sure after he breaks nearly every one 076's bones he was resort to that.

Yes, he was able to kill trained regular humans with his spine broken. That isn't particularly impressive in the context of someone like John.

When has John ever been shown willing to kill someone? Like he was actually going to kill someone not him just saying it?

Also again your actung like 076 is just gonna take Johns shit.

Also killing 100 highly trained humans who have full military equipment with a destroyed spine is pretty good even compared to John.

Back