• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Doe (Unordinary) VS Yu (The Boxer)

Jung Ji-Hoon is just a stupidly good storyteller tbh.
Fr, and all of the characters are amazing as well.

It's like mid-way through the story it's like building it up to make you think if Yu is really the protag or not, since well, he kinda buttfucks everyone, and these people are people you feel bad af for.

Fr, and all of the characters are amazing as well. It's like mid-way through the story it's like building it up to make you think if Yu is really the protag or not, since well, he kinda buttfucks everyone, and these people are people you feel bad af for.

Ong. I went in reading chapters like 52-68 thinking that the Santorino Brothers would have a sad backstory, and they did, yet it somehow still went beyond my expectations in terms of writing. Idk how that mf does it but every fight in the series just hits.

Jung Ji-Hoon is just a stupidly good storyteller tbh.
His style is powerful story telling through extremely styled and eye catching drawings coupled with solid pacing, characterization, and subtlety.

It’s incredibly successful.

Also I’m happy I get to just binge the whole series straight.

My favorite part about the Santorino fight is how he goes from being like "I'm used to suffering, no matter how hard you hit me life has done worse" to "okay, i get it, i deserve it, but... holy shit dude, don't you think you already hit me enough? How the hell aren't you already satisfied?!" meanwhile Yu is still full berserker mode.

My favorite part about the Santorino fight is how he goes from being like "I'm used to suffering, no matter how hard you hit me life has done worse" to "okay, i get it, i deserve it, but... holy shit dude, don't you think you already hit me enough? How the hell aren't you already satisfied?!" meanwhile Yu is still full berserker mode.
Yu was on some goblin type shit in that match to be completely honest.

wo3Vmbu.jpg

Would like to know your location
And now I know why this picture hits so hard

I actually started reading almost from the moment the boxer released. Like i remember waiting for new chapters about rookie killer to come out

Yooo, so first off chapter 38.

Second off, while looking at the cover of The Horizon by JH, shit hit me like a train, but what that cover and first chapter reminded me of was another story.

******…little nightmares 2. If y’all haven’t checked that game out and if you have had any sort of investment in The Horizon, I guarantee that game will be just suited for you. It’s literally only 4 hours long and can be played on console (or just watch a play through on YouTube or something).

Like a bullet train I was reminded by how those two series look incredibly similar.

Back