• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Yogurt take on an Oversized Parasite

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
A Yogurt found a Parasite in his milk and not a bacteria that helps its composition so it must "kill it" or will he fail and have his milk become spoiled? Who knows? We'll see in the next episode of bless the CRT Z.

Yogiri Takatou:

Lavos:

Inconclusive:

First key bug dies, its usual Acausality Type 3 means nothing to 2-A Range, the other two keys have High-Godly which Yoghurt can't kill. Also, what the deal with Dream Devourer's “Non-Corporeal (Exists in non-existence)”, is this Non-existence, and if so what Type?

Keep in mind that even if it is high godly Yogiri basically applies the state of having ended and leaves it there even if you regrow a totally new part. The death will also stalk across al of time and space putting it in a death loop in essence.

Yogiri gets eaten. Fatehax is vague af and even if it wasn’t, fighting Lavos punishes you for having fatehax.

also like, when has he ever looped someone? They all just die.

type 3 nonexistence btw

I said it (the end) would technically put him on a loop. Darian committed suicide and it followed him across time (omnipresence) because it had recognized Yogiri’s existence so it would never leave him alone.

type 3?

I said it (the end) would technically put him on a loop. Darian committed suicide and it followed him across time (omnipresence) because it had recognized Yogiri’s existence so it would never leave him alone.

type 3?
But...he’s already dead...what kind of sense would that make? Killing a man who killed himself.

Darian can go into another timeline when he kills himself, which he did when he realized he’d die if he did anything against Yogiri and “it” manifested before him. To escape from ever meeting “it” and Yogiri he committed suicide, then he “It” followed him because it was still alive and had recognized Yogiri’s existence, that’s why Ayaka was built to never recognize Yogiri’s existence.

If the Type is Type 2 Nonexistence, Nonexistence on a Conceptual level, then Yogiri and his True Form can't do a thing about it. As far as I know not even Plot Manipulation would affect the Dream/Time Devour in that case.

Which is funny because Lavos is listed as one of the Users on Nonexistence Physiology's page, but anyway Type 2 Nonexistence means Dream/Time Devour stomps as instant Death has no NEP 2 in its verse, so no feats of interacting with it.

I don't even see it in his profile, he just non-corporeal (exists as a non-existent being). Perhaps the page is outdated or smth.

Given I’m the primary editor of Lavos and I didn’t even know there was a change to nonexistence, yeah, I’d say there’s some outdated stuff.

I don't think we even allow people to have nonexistent physiology via living/coming from non-existence anymore.

Back