• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw this consensus thing

it’s like imagine breaker but even more broken. Since it doesn’t have to be magical for it to work, as long as it doesn’t look normal, it will work.

So would a match between sans and marckus work?
Probably, and unlike with 682, Marckus might go on the offensive to try and capture Sans to study him like he does with Vampires.

I'm not too sure how much Soul damage Marckus can take, but I know he wouldn't be 1 shot, since WoD entities by default can withstand Aggravated damage, which covers everything from conceptual damage, taking damage from entropy itself and to attacks on the soul

Probably, and unlike with 682, Marckus might go on the offensive to try and capture Sans to study him like he does with Vampires.

I'm not too sure how much Soul damage Marckus can take, but I know he wouldn't be 1 shot, since WoD entities by default can withstand Aggravated damage, which covers everything from conceptual damage, taking damage from entropy itself and to attacks on the soul
So I can theoretically make a successful matchup against any character with marckus as long as they are supernatural/not normal enough for the consensus to trigger?

Though not sure how it would work regarding jojo stands though since marckus can’t see them.

it would work on Kars right? Since he isn’t normal

They don't seem to resist soul manipulation so I will make the match but I feel like sans might stomp because of his dura neg

I watched like 2 minutes of it and couldn't continue.

It's... very accurate to the material of the time, a bit too much that it causes me to cringe.
Very relatable. I'll still try to watch through it fully even if it's making me want to grit my teeth due to how accurate and cringe it is.

Yeah, Vajrayana Buddhism is wild like that.
I’m guessing WoD Vairocana does the same thing. If that’s the case then I’m assuming Vairocana IS the True Buddha Nature.
Probably all buddha's are part of him as far as i understood.

Which is weird because that would make him the second strongest WOD character and udl never before mentioned him.
If that’s the case then he would be tied with Our Lady for me

As far asi know, Siddhartha Gautama is already stronger than Our lady, so Vairocana is definitely higher than our lady
Meh I can already argue otherwise since she’s represented as the feminine aspect of I AM THAT I AM, which logically gets above even Gaia. I can just already have her above the Consensus Hierarchy.

Meh I can already argue otherwise since she’s represented as the feminine aspect of I AM THAT I AM, which logically gets above even Gaia. I can just already have her above the Consensus Hierarchy.
Gaia is already above the consensus Hierarchy. Literally created the Supernal which is already beyond all Intellect. Bondye should also be above consensus hierarchy for being unreachable to any of the gods.
Our lady is still a god, isn't she? Buddha is above all gods.

Gaia is already above the consensus Hierarchy. Literally created the Supernal which is already beyond all Intellect. Bondye should also be above consensus hierarchy for being unreachable to any of the gods.
Bondye is at the highest point of the Consensus hierarchy, since it's infinite, no matter how high you go, there's always a gap. He's at the absolute peak.

Bondye is at the highest point of the Consensus hierarchy, since it's infinite, no matter how high you go, there's always a gap. He's at the absolute peak.
How about Gaia and Jade Emperor should they also be at the Absolute peak?
She’s not really a god more like a feminine archetype or essence. She can be a mortal woman or a god, all of which are just her avatars.
What Udl said, Bondye would be the very peak of it. Also by that logic Gaia would be equal to Buddha, which we know isn’t really correct.

How about Gaia and Jade Emperor should they also be at the Absolute peak?
Gaia and the Jade Emperor appear to be around that level yeah, if not beyond.

It gets harder to define at higher levels because the story doesn't talk about it in a Tier system way, which is good, so we likely won't be given definitive answers.

Back