• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
please show me some speed scaling for vampires.
And the speed of Erinya, too, and where she showed the 10th level of discipline.

I have a few questions, are ELOHIM in demon the fallen meant to be angels or Godheads?

Is mahavishnu meanstioned in WOD? The multiversal form of vishnu that creates universes from his pores?

How powerful are: big owl, killer of enemies, itzpapalotl and the nine muses?

I have a few questions, are ELOHIM in demon the fallen meant to be angels or Godheads?
They're both.
Is mahavishnu meanstioned in WOD? The multiversal form of vishnu that creates universes from his pores?
I don't think that's Vishnu's role, and MahaVishnu is just another name for Vishnu, it just means "Great Vishnu", I think Vishnu's ultimate form is Narayana.

As for if he exists, yeah, he's an important figure in the background of Vormas' story.
How powerful are: big owl, killer of enemies, itzpapalotl and the nine muses?
I don't remember too much about them, though I remember Big Owl being the primordial fear of the Night and all of them being Godheads:

That alone would make them 0, as they can manipulate spaces on the level of the Spires to be their domains.

Is it true that gaia is just an avatar or manifestation of Guanyin?
I think there was a statement that one of the names for Gaia was Guanyin or that Gaia was one of the forms for Guanyin.

I don't think that's Vishnu's role, and MahaVishnu is just another name for Vishnu, it just means "Great Vishnu", I think Vishnu's ultimate form is Narayana.
Mahavishnu is vishnu who dreams infinite universes from his pores and not just a normal him.

Though is Narayana in WOD?
As for if he exists, yeah, he's an important figure in the background of Vormas' story.
That much i know, but is he mentioned anywhere else?
I think there was a statement that one of the names for Gaia was Guanyin or that Gaia was one of the forms for Guanyin.
I see. Does that make Guanyin more powerful that Gaia?

Is Elohim (as in God, not the group) a Godhead in WoD? I remember Him being mentioned alongside the other Godheads, but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I was pointing out that I'm specifically referring to Elohim in the singular (Like this Elohim for example). I remember Elohim being used in a singular tense once or twice.
Singular is EL, Elohim is always referred to as plural.

To be honest i don't remember Elohim being referred to as a singular god or anything like that. The closest to that kind of god is jahovah.

Singular is EL, Elohim is always referred to as plural.

To be honest i don't remember Elohim being referred to as a singular god or anything like that. The closest to that kind of god is jahovah.
It quite literally can be singular, SMT aside, it's one of the names of God irl.

I remember a line mentioning stuff like Jaohovah being uncertain of His own existence and Elohim being remote from creation.

It quite literally can be singular, SMT aside, it's one of the names of God irl.

I remember a line mentioning stuff like Jaohovah being uncertain of His own existence and Elohim being remote from creation.
“You shall have no other gods before me." Is the quote translated from the Bible. "Gods" in Hebrew is Elohim.
El is the god of gods and all other gods are represented as "the children of El".

so yeah, there is multiple gods in the bible, but anyway.

And Elohim not the name of the god. Elohim is only mentioned four times in the Hebrew bible, and when it does, it ALWAYS refers to multiple gods beneath the main god.

Last edited:
“You shall have no other gods before me." Is the quote translated from the Bible. "Gods" in Hebrew is Elohim.
El is the god of gods and all other gods are represented as "the children of El".

so yeah, there is multiple gods in the bible, but anyway.

And Elohim not the name of the god. Elohim is only mentioned four times in the Hebrew bible, and when it does, it ALWAYS refers to multiple gods beneath the main god.
You can quite literally google Elohim and find singular usage of it.

I am not concerned with whether it is accurate to the original translation, rather the fact that it has been used in the singular. There is literally an example of a character called Elohim on this wiki.

Though is Narayana in WOD?
Narayana I think is mentioned once in an old book.

That much i know, but is he mentioned anywhere else?
Not really, Hinduism doesn't play a big part in WoD, so like Buddhism, mentions are sparse.

I see. Does that make Guanyin more powerful that Gaia?
It'd likely make her equal to Gaia
Is Elohim (as in God, not the group) a Godhead in WoD? I remember Him being mentioned alongside the other Godheads, but I'm not sure.
Elohim (the God) isn't really mentioned, just the name ELOHIM being used as another name for Godheads.

You can quite literally google Elohim and find singular usage of it.

I am not concerned with whether it is accurate to the original translation, rather the fact that it has been used in the singular. There is literally an example of a character called Elohim on this wiki.
The quote i've provided is as accurate as it can be. The false translations are in most bibles. Instead of it being translated as "gods" in most bibles it's either "Heavenly beings" or "angels" which isn't correct.

You can look it up yourself.

The quote i've provided is as accurate as it can be. The false translations are in most bibles. Instead of it being translated as "gods" in most bibles it's either "Heavenly beings" or "angels" which isn't correct.

You can look it up yourself.
Again, translations and original don't matter, I'm talking about general usage.

Imo top 10 strongest WOD characters:

1: I AM THAT I AM

2: Vairocana

3: buddha (Siddhartha Gautama)

4: our lady

5: Bondye/gaia/Guanyin/Jade Emperor/brahman

6: the triat

7: the ancient one/monad/yu Huang

8: those who dwell behind the stars/Helios/luna/Narayana

9: the Demiurge (yaldabaoth)

10: lucifer/Lilith/trikaya

Last edited:
Does he have any relationship with the trikaya?
None
Does yama have anything to do with yama kings or queens?
He is one of the Yama Lords, confusingly enough
Imo top 10 strongest WOD characters:

1: I AM THAT I AM

2: our lady

3: buddha (Siddhartha Gautama)

4: unity

5: Bondye/gaia/Guanyin/Jade Emperor/brahman

6: the triat

7: the ancient one/monad/yu Huang

8: those who dwell behind the stars/Helios/luna/Narayana

9: the Demiurge (yaldabaoth)

10: lucifer/Lilith/trikaya
Nah, Our Lady is beneath the Buddha, explicitly, he's beyond her as he surpassed all the Gods by attaining Nirvana.

Not sure what Unity is meant to be.

Yu Huang IS the Jade Emperor, Yu Huang is just the pinyin name for him

I see
He is one of the Yama Lords, confusingly enough
Interesting.
Nah, Our Lady is beneath the Buddha, explicitly, he's beyond her as he surpassed all the Gods by attaining Nirvana.
Didn't know that
Not sure what Unity is meant to be.
The triat before they became, you know, the triat.
Yu Huang IS the Jade Emperor, Yu Huang is just the pinyin name for him
Isn't Yu Huang from Werewolf the Apocalypse just manifestation of the weaver?
I am pretty sure the Jade Emperor from wrath the Oblivion is the one equal to Gaia.

The triat before they became, you know, the triat.
Oh I see!

Primordial Unity is probably beneath Gaia, since Gaia is accredited with making the Triat, so it follows that she would have made the Primordial Unity.

Isn't Yu Huang from Werewolf the Apocalypse just manifestation of the weaver?
I am pretty sure the Jade Emperor from wrath the Oblivion is the one equal to Gaia.
Not that I know of. The Yu Huang which I know about was equals with Gaia in Werewolf and was her husband.

Oh I see!

Primordial Unity is probably beneath Gaia, since Gaia is accredited with making the Triat, so it follows that she would have made the Primordial Unity.
Hmmm, what about gaia being created from the void/the Absolute? An aspect of the wyrm. I always thought the supernal triat created gaia and then gaia created somekind of duplicates of them in the void. Could be wrong tho.
Not that I know of. The Yu Huang which I know about was equals with Gaia in Werewolf and was her husband.
I need to re-read it then.

Yeah just re-read Werewolf the Apocalypse and Jade Emperor there is definitely one of the weaver's spirits.

I just wanted to ask if maha-brahma from buddhism exists in WOD?

Last edited:
Hmmm, what about gaia being created from the void/the Absolute? An aspect of the wyrm. I always thought the supernal triat created gaia and then gaia created somekind of duplicates of them in the void. Could be wrong tho.
Nah, The Absolute is just the end of the Cosmology, there's no higher space or thing beyond it, as the Supernal no longer exists and exists beyond intellect anyway.

Nah, The Absolute is just the end of the Cosmology, there's no higher space or thing beyond it, as the Supernal no longer exists and exists beyond intellect anyway.
I am not sure if i understand this. How can an aspect of the wyrm be created before wyrm himself?

Back