• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Broke apart into the Triat.

He didn't, Gaia made the Supernal Unity and the Unity broke apart into things like Existence and the Void
Ah, makes sense.

So are beings like our lady, buddy and I AM beyond or still bound by the void?

Another question, is maha-brahma from buddhism in WOD?

So are beings like our lady, buddy and I AM beyond or still bound by the void?
No, they're unbound by the Void, we just don't know where they are, and most likely, are unspeakable.

Another question, is maha-brahma from buddhism in WOD?
No, at least, not to my knowledge.

why are humans born with the concensus, where did it originate?
The Consensus is born from belief, it's like the ozone in a way, a layer of cling film that covers all creation.

No, they're unbound by the Void, we just don't know where they are, and most likely, are unspeakable.

The Consensus is born from belief, it's like the ozone in a way, a layer of cling film that covers all creation.
Is the consensus instant or does it take a second?
Cause I should try Marckus vs 682 if it’s the latter

Is there ananta shesha from Hinduism in WOD? A snake that Vishnu is sitting on?

Hey sorry for asking so many useless questions but i'm just really impressed by all the details WOD creators put in.

Is the consensus instant or does it take a second?
It's instant when a vulgar effect takes place.
Cause I should try Marckus vs 682 if it’s the latter
You can try it anyway, tbh
Is there ananta shesha from Hinduism in WOD? A snake that Vishnu is sitting on?
Yeah, he's considered pretty evil though
Hey sorry for asking so many useless questions but i'm just really impressed by all the details WOD creators put in.
It's okay, I always recommend reading some of the books yourself so you can get a better idea

682 still have a chance?
To be honest, he probably wins, you should do it anyway.

Interesting, what is his role in the verse? Is he too like a representation of infinity or something?
Yeah, Nephandi and Baali sacrifice people to him
What books that focuses on Hinduism and/or buddhism would you recommend?
There aren't any really, closest is the Dragons of the East, and that focuses more on pretty offensive views of East Asian culture.

To be honest, he probably wins, you should do it anyway.

Yeah, Nephandi and Baali sacrifice people to him

There aren't any really, closest is the Dragons of the East, and that focuses more on pretty offensive views of East Asian culture.
Thanks!
Is there any oWOD book that you didn't read yet?

So, 4th edition is no longer being used?
Though, the things you listed don't seem that bad.
The devs say 5th edition is their own spin in it , so it can be considered non canon. The fenris being removed was because of the nazis faction even though they got wiped by the fenris. The fiana are getting their name change because of dumb culture sensitivity.

The devs say 5th edition is their own spin in it , so it can be considered non canon. The fenris being removed was because of the nazis faction even though they got wiped by the fenris. The fiana are getting their name change because of dumb culture sensitivity.
The origin of the Werewolf's is still the same, right?

After looking at Jahovah's profile, his nonexistence physiology dosen't have a reasoning. Is the reason for that because he should have the same or similar nature to when Nephandi achieved the black diamond and become one with the void? If so, he should have something like that on the profile.

I mean the other avatars, like the one who wasn’t moved by Mara, Lord of Darkness.
Ah, I see, I see.
All Editions post 2nd is used in scaling and some 2e stuff is used if it's mentioned by the current material.

For example, 20th still mentions Revelations of the Dark Mother.

Likewise, 20th Mage talks about Infinite Tapestry and Masters of the Art.

After looking at Jahovah's profile, his nonexistence physiology dosen't have a reasoning. Is the reason for that because he should have the same or similar nature to when Nephandi achieved the black diamond and become one with the void? If so, he should have something like that on the profile.
Best to ask Ultima, he made the profile

This is a FYI for any interested:

My current process for WoD is going to be filling out some of the lower tiers, things like Gaia, Vairocana and so on will likely wait while I work on making WoD functional for a vs debating purpose

Currently working on Wrinkle and Paradox Spirits

So it's

1. I AM THAT I AM

2. Vairocana

3. Siddhartha Gautama

??

Another question if you don't mind.

Dharmakaya is in WOD, right?

What is his role?
Dharmakaya isn't a person, it's just the Phenomena body of the Buddha;

And it's one of the Triat, likely the Wyld

Back