• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who's "people"?

If I wanted to, but I really don't feel like doing that.
Will jade emperor and the others have profiles?

Btw if someone resists Consensus will we say resistance to subjective reality and the other powers the consensus has or just say resistance to consensus instead of naming every power they resist from it

Will jade emperor and the others have profiles?

Btw if someone resists Consensus will we say resistance to subjective reality and the other powers the consensus has or just say resistance to consensus instead of naming every power they resist from it
I'm kinda pocking at defining the Consensus on the wiki right now, since I'm finishing off Wrinkle right now, who in turn made me make the "Paradox Spirit Physiology" page which is one way the Consensus manifests Paradox.

As for Yu Huang and the others, one day they will, but they're not my focus, since they're basically irrelevant to the story.

And it's basically just be another character with "At least 4-A | 0 | 0" for a lot of them.

I'm kinda pocking at defining the Consensus on the wiki right now, since I'm finishing off Wrinkle right now, who in turn made me make the "Paradox Spirit Physiology" page which is one way the Consensus manifests Paradox.

As for Yu Huang and the others, one day they will, but they're not my focus, since they're basically irrelevant to the story.

And it's basically just be another character with "At least 4-A | 0 | 0" for a lot of them.
So are the Chinese gods gonna be like not necessarily the strongest character in the series but very close to that?

Do all the mythology gods have a shit ton of hax/resistances. (They are layered as well right?)

Also good job on the paradox page udl 👍

From what book will that information for "Cosmology 2" be from?
Paradigm: Number and shape?
No, that's what the current rating is using.
So are the Chinese gods gonna be like not necessarily the strongest character in the series but very close to that?

Do all the mythology gods have a shit ton of hax/resistances. (They are layered as well right?)

Also good job on the paradox page udl 👍
Depends on the entity involved and if they show anything.

I don't think making profiles for the strongest characters is a priority, I don't plan to make "I AM THAT I AM"'s profile for a while (Let alone others), I want to fill out the actually useable parts of the verse first before I add the flourishes that are the Godheads and Supreme deity

Gaia and the Jade Emperor appear to be around that level yeah, if not beyond.

It gets harder to define at higher levels because the story doesn't talk about it in a Tier system way, which is good, so we likely won't be given definitive answers.
So what I’m getting is it’s basically possible to argue them above the Bondye since he is at the absolute peak of the hierarchy?

So what I’m getting is it’s basically possible to argue them above the Bondye since he is at the absolute peak of the hierarchy?
Yeah, you can.
So what book are you and ultima using? Is it from a book you already are using or completely "new"?

Also, you don't have to answer the first question if you want that to be a secret though.
It has nothing to do with Ultima, it's my personal Pandora's box

I'm curious about Beckett the Gangrel scholar, any idea what tier he could be in?
A none Godhead question. Interesting.

Yeah, so Beckett is absolutely awesome and likewise has a lot going for him;

I reckon he'll be around At least 8-B, given he's a 7th generation Vampire and should scale to 3rd level Mages physically, though he's likely far stronger.

Brahma is the creator of Reality, Shiva is the Destroyer
True, but Shiva has been referred as both actually from what I’ve read.
Also all the Gods should have Immeasurable speed my merely moving a relative inch.
I see I’ll update that later.
By the by, is that picture from Smite?
Yes but it’s a slightly edited version of it I found online, thought it was neat.

Anyways I may be planning to work on a profile blog for High Umbra later today. Pretty much profiles I’ll be working on:

1. Trimūrti
2. High Umbra
3. Gods (Likely will just split it into Lesser Celestines and Greater Celestines) if that’s fine

Last edited:
True, but Shiva has been referred as both actually from what I’ve read.

I see I’ll update that later.

Yes but it’s a slightly edited version of it I found online, thought it was neat.

Anyways I may be planning to work on a profile blog for High Umbra later today. Pretty much profiles I’ll be working on:

1. Trimūrti
2. High Umbra
3. Gods (Likely will just split it into Lesser Celestines and Greater Celestines) if that’s fine
Will you do kali's profile too?
She is super OP as well.
Or you can just add her as another key in shiva's profile.

There is something interesting i read on the quote you posted on shiva's profile, you could make two keys for him as it stated shiva manifests as nataraja the lord of the dance. Which created the Universe/tellurian.

There is something interesting i read on the quote you posted on shiva's profile, you could make two keys for him as it stated shiva manifests as nataraja the lord of the dance. Which created the Universe/tellurian.
You have the scan just making sure I didn’t miss it

Yes, the one you used as justification on your sandbox.
Ah, I think that's talking about the symbology of the thing Shiva holds in his artwork, since the Hindu Gods will hold things which represent things;

For example, many of them hold lotuses which are representations of Purity, Trishula (his trident) which symbolizes unity between the Trimurti

Back