• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a question relating to the High Umbra, is there a class for entities that reside in the Epiphamies (Like Yahweh and his consort)?

And another question, which sourcebook mentions Jade Emperor being the consort of Gaia?

Last edited:
This is a question relating to the High Umbra, is there a class for entities that reside in the Epiphamies (Like Yahweh and his consort)?

And another question, which sourcebook mentions Jade Emperor being the consort of Gaia?
Godheads and Angels reside there, though we don't know which ones exactly

As for Yu Huang, I believe it's in the Stargazer's rule book

Godheads and Angels reside there, though we don't know which ones exactly
I see and I’m curious would the High Umbra or at least the Epiphamies be omnipresent? Because they say it’s exist anywhere within the Tellurian either Umbral world or the material world.

I see and I’m curious would the High Umbra or at least the Epiphamies be omnipresent? Because they say it’s exist anywhere within the Tellurian either Umbral world or the material world.
Yeah, Epiphamies are beyond concrete reality, they're likened to clouds which can appear anywhere, even in the Physical world, though only experienced though sudden genius.

How does the hax work?
aka if the thing looks like an abomination or is supernatural the concensus shit happens.

i believe if it's just appearance it takes a bit but if it's like a supernatural ability he sees it's instant.

also i was thinking he might work against this guy?

but the guy has passive social influencing

How does the hax work?
Depends on how vulgar the thing is and how it breaks common knowledge;

If someone throws fire balls and shit, that's a massive violation and the Consensus kicks in, flinging and shit ton of negative status at the person and negating their shit. At the highest end, it sends horrible beings after them called "Paradox Spirits" like Wrinkles, Ejects them from Reality with no way to come back or just erases them.

Depends on how vulgar the thing is and how it breaks common knowledge;

If someone throws fire balls and shit, that's a massive violation and the Consensus kicks in, flinging and shit ton of negative status at the person and negating their shit. At the highest end, it sends horrible beings after them called "Paradox Spirits" like Wrinkles, Ejects them from Reality with no way to come back or just erases them.
can we put marckus against him?

marckus

we can speed equalize it as long as marckus's abilities are not passive.

because if you speed equalize it and a immeasurable character loses to passive abilities then the match can't be added.

can we put marckus against him?

marckus

we can speed equalize it as long as marckus's abilities are not passive.

because if you speed equalize it and a immeasurable character loses to passive abilities then the match can't be added.
He'd be incredibly vulgar and rack up a lot of Paradox very quickly

I think you could argue the paradox rack up would be gradual enough to not be instant but being a cartoon is probably one of the most vulgar things possible

He'd be incredibly vulgar and rack up a lot of Paradox very quickly

I think you could argue the paradox rack up would be gradual enough to not be instant but being a cartoon is probably one of the most vulgar things possible
also will this one work?

guy has passive social influencing would that count as something that violates consensus?

also will this one work?

guy has passive social influencing would that count as something that violates consensus?
I have no idea

Which sourcebook can I find his avatar in the Tapestry?
Any of them really. The Avatar has always had an affect on the Tapestry, ranging from manifesting straight up as a secondary character to plucking the Mage out of existence so they can go on a Seeking

Any of them really. The Avatar has always had an affect on the Tapestry, ranging from manifesting straight up as a secondary character to plucking the Mage out of existence so they can go on a Seeking
I see, I’ll look for them later then, want to complete the abilities and stuff first if that’s fine

@Udlmaster do you maybe have any scans for Vairocana?
I got one scan on him

IMG_3009.png

Mages can walk to the Underworld with One step, is this infinite speed feat?
This ability is more so describing how the Archmage has the ability to leave the Underworld after death. If they were to die, their soul goes to the Underworld, but they can choose to ignore any limitations the Underworld would place on them by choosing to remodel the Underworld to their liking.

This ability is more so describing how the Archmage has the ability to leave the Underworld after death. If they were to die, their soul goes to the Underworld, but they can choose to ignore any limitations the Underworld would place on them by choosing to remodel the Underworld to their liking.
Hey, i wanted to ask you if Umbra is on Mount Meru only in Mage cosmology or in any other?

Preserver is the Weaver, Destroyer is the Wyrm.

You have to remember the true form of the Triat are beyond any stories and analogies, to apply stories to them is to try and define the indefinable. This is another in verse story to describe the Triat from another lense.
That makes sense

Back