• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WOD: Minor abilities for yahweh

Yahweh or ain sof is stated to be "an endless nothing"
Should have nonexistence physiology type 2

Jehovah's key should then lose this ability because it's redundant.

"And beyond them all, there’s said to be Infinity, the One-That-Is-All. The Ein Soph. Unity. The Absolute. Sometimes even called the Void, this cosmic “dark matter” supposedly exists because theory insists that it should. To Nephandi and some other mages, this Void is the true nature of reality, an endless nothing onto which we impose the other forms before they dissipate into metaphysical dust. Not the most cheerful concept, but a potent one anyway."

Probably vibration manipulation and sound manipulation for Jehovah:

"I AM, said the Voice, THAT I AM.

It spoke not in English, nor Latin nor Hebrew nor Greek. Its logos was supreme – all words, songs and languages that would ever come to be. The Word rang from the Void and raced out from the Heavens, filling the Nothing with All.

It spoke in the void of possibility: the all-that-is-nothing yet will become all things in time. Its timbre set the void vibrating, and many songs began to spin themselves to life in that dying silence."

Yahweh should also get light manipulation:

"Infinities passed. Stars blazed. Balls of spinning stone cooled to become worlds. It’s been said that in those earliest days, holy hands passed over waters and set things into place. God-wars raged and their carnage shaped the universe. Deities cast their servants down into an Abyss, and that Divinity tore itself in half – Light and Darkness, the broken shells of what was and the bright spheres of what is. Perhaps it was simply a mythologized play of natural forces… or maybe there was something more. The truth, as it so often is, was lost to time and space."

All the gods are immune to being beheaded and don't have to worry about organs and DNA.

Immortality type 2.

Inorganic physiology?

Resistance to inorganic manipulation, blood and bone manipulation:

"All of reality is a massive 419 scam. Our beliefs assure us our lives and bodies are fixed to a solid reality with immutable laws. It’s no different than the belief that a prince needs forty grand to bribe the Nigerian Banking Bureau.

People need bodies. I get the sense that gods do not.

People, even mages, depend on their heads not being carpet-bombed all over the beach. They live their lives stuck within the bounds of their DNA and organs.

Gods… do not.

I’ve had my epiphany, my real epiphany. To what end do we all exist? What pur-pose do all sparks of consciousness serve?

We live out our puny lives serving reality. Until we realize that reality serves us.

Time to scam the scammers. With no mouth, I speak aloud: “I hereby bypass consensus to become a god.”

Jahovah needs plant manipulation for giving Lillth the ability to grow plants.

Power bestowal, giving a few powers to Lillith.

And avatar Creation, for creating Yahweh.

Bondye also needs avatar Creation for Creating his three manifestations

Last edited:
Yahweh or ain sof is stated to be "an endless nothing"
Should have nonexistence physiology type 2

Jehovah's key should then lose this ability because it's redundant.

"And beyond them all, there’s said to be Infinity, the One-That-Is-All. The Ein Soph. Unity. The Absolute. Sometimes even called the Void, this cosmic “dark matter” supposedly exists because theory insists that it should. To Nephandi and some other mages, this Void is the true nature of reality, an endless nothing onto which we impose the other forms before they dissipate into metaphysical dust. Not the most cheerful concept, but a potent one anyway."

Probably vibration manipulation and sound manipulation for Jehovah:

"I AM, said the Voice, THAT I AM.

It spoke not in English, nor Latin nor Hebrew nor Greek. Its logos was supreme – all words, songs and languages that would ever come to be. The Word rang from the Void and raced out from the Heavens, filling the Nothing with All.

It spoke in the void of possibility: the all-that-is-nothing yet will become all things in time. Its timbre set the void vibrating, and many songs began to spin themselves to life in that dying silence."

Yahweh should also get light manipulation:

"Infinities passed. Stars blazed. Balls of spinning stone cooled to become worlds. It’s been said that in those earliest days, holy hands passed over waters and set things into place. God-wars raged and their carnage shaped the universe. Deities cast their servants down into an Abyss, and that Divinity tore itself in half – Light and Darkness, the broken shells of what was and the bright spheres of what is. Perhaps it was simply a mythologized play of natural forces… or maybe there was something more. The truth, as it so often is, was lost to time and space."

All the gods are immune to being beheaded and don't have to worry about organs and DNA.

Immortality type 2.

Inorganic physiology?

Resistance to inorganic manipulation, blood and bone manipulation:

"All of reality is a massive 419 scam. Our beliefs assure us our lives and bodies are fixed to a solid reality with immutable laws. It’s no different than the belief that a prince needs forty grand to bribe the Nigerian Banking Bureau.

People need bodies. I get the sense that gods do not.

People, even mages, depend on their heads not being carpet-bombed all over the beach. They live their lives stuck within the bounds of their DNA and organs.

Gods… do not.

I’ve had my epiphany, my real epiphany. To what end do we all exist? What pur-pose do all sparks of consciousness serve?

We live out our puny lives serving reality. Until we realize that reality serves us.

Time to scam the scammers. With no mouth, I speak aloud: “I hereby bypass consensus to become a god.”

Jahovah needs plant manipulation for giving Lillth the ability to grow plants.

Power bestowal, giving a few powers to Lillith.

And avatar Creation, for creating Yahweh.

Bondye also needs avatar Creation for Creating his three manifestations
I agree with this

I have unlocked the page for you to edit:

I have unlocked the page for you to edit:

I'm done, can I ask you to close both the profile and this thread?

Thank you.

Oh another quick thing, when it says immo type 1, 2 and 9 and then inorganic physiology, just remove "," or swap "all gods can survive being beheaded" and move it to immo type 2.

Okay. Thank you for the help, and tell me here if you need me to unlock any pages please. 🙏

Back