• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Also no offense meant but if you are literally to translate exceprts for the purpose of making VsWiki Profiles before the actual story gets to that point, then I genuinely do not believe you are going about this out of love for the story and instead you only wish to make "Strong" profiles on a website.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also no offense meant but if you are literally to translate exceprts for the purpose of making VsWiki Profiles before the actual story gets to that point, then I genuinely do not believe you are going about this out of love for the story and instead you only wish to make "Strong" profiles on a website.
tbf as long as the profiles are accurate their reason for reading is not really an issue.

I want to see the story unfold for myself, to get the entire context, so really have no interest in Alovenas profile and don't want spoilers so i will just ignore it and continue waiting for the rest of the story to be translated.

Same tbh, I am waiting for more to be translated. I would rather read it in chunks.

Guess I would wait till 130 is translated, thought I need to remember what chapter Gemini joined the main crew, because that is where I stopped.

Gemini as in Castor or Gemini as in Pollux? Guessing Castor, that was a while back probably before Ruphas vs Benet which started on chapter 99.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>The literal guy saying it's 1-A is doing the translations

Doubt intensifies.
I mean as i said above it Will takes year to reach that point, what's wrong with "want to introduce strong profile in this Wiki?" From what i see that Will makes the verse become known in this Wiki and many people Will read it and the FanTl Will get profit from it, so depends on how you see it, people have different taste, i love this story because i like strong character.

Then take a year. What of it?

"I like the story because i like strong character"

No offense but that seems kinda shallow.

Chapter 122 is out.

We got some general stats for the hero party and also Mars.

Mars can lift 1 ton, he was lvl 300, so obviously lvl 800 and above are far superior, and should have Class 5 lifting strength.

Mars also can cause cracks in the ground 50m away and has a punching power equal to 1.2 tonne, think that makes lvl 300's like Virgo like Building level.

Mars can also move at mach 3, so supersonic+

What's funny about it

I've already made a respect thread for her in my regional death battle group, but i made it in a frame with watermark, so no one steal my feats without sauce lmao

Considering a member of my regional group oftenly stole a feat and claimed that they read the series

Anyway, her name is written as ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ (Arovinasu) iirc

So i think it's more proper to be called as "Alovinas" or "Alovynas"

Just my preference, dont get bothered

Hi, the spelling for Alovenus was intentionally chosen by the translators because of what happens later on in the series. Draft translation (before edit) had it as something else, but this spelling is more convenient for the context and joke the author decides to use later on. If you have read the raw until the end you will probably know why, but even if you haven't, I believe the reason for the spelling/joke will be noted in the footnote as usual.

On a separate note, the two translators have a slightly different style (although both have shifted towards a more liberal style as the series have progressed). For most readers, the difference in style should not affect their reading experience as the story/plot will not have changed, however, I realise that may not be the case for you guys who are power scaling. Although the chapters are quality-checked by each other, the edits are done as a suggestion and ultimately, the translator in charge for that specific chapter has the final say on whether to accept the suggestion or not. From my view, the lines between 2-A to 1-A can sometimes be vague and a little bit of difference in translation (as well as how the translators interpreted the raw) may change the character's rank.

Lastly, in regard to the "Coercion" skill, I'd like to clarify that it is an active-passive skill. It is a passive skill that can be turned on and off, meaning it can be left on 24/7 as long as the user wishes it (e.g. MC Ruphas had it on the whole time when he was playing the game). Think of it as a haoshoku no haki/reiatsu that is left running 24/7. It puts pressure on anyone that is weaker than them and has the potential to knock them out/kill them if that difference is big enough.

Im doing the CRT regarding Alovenas profile, if you have something to say, feel free to give your input there, im still at school ATM, so i Will give my input on the thread after if not tomorrow.

I'll refrain from participating in tiering discussion because I don't want my views to affect the translation (or at least keep my personal reader bias to the minimum), because that's unfair to you guys. I'm just lurking :')

Couple things, Base Ruphas can crack a planet in two, she should be small planet level.

It's made extremely clear in recent chapters Ruphas and co aren't infinite in speed, it's basically time dilation where time is really stretch from their perspective but it's not completely stopped.

Ruphas explicityly says she is over mach 100,000, we have several statements from Ruphas vs Benet that says Benet is almost lightspeed, Sagittarius's Alnasl which is literally infinite in speed, is treated as a special skill despite the characters supposedly already being infinite in speed etc.

In short Base Ruphas should be something like Small Planet and Relativistic+.

Gonna add a level 1500 key for Ruphas, she punched through the Dragon King's attack that could destroy the planet so even as a level 1500, she is planetary, consistent with level 1500 Benetnash being planetary.

Ruphas has an interesting weakness too, she hesitates against those she accepts, she is pretty ruthless to enemies but to friends she is too nice cause she was starved for affection from her family as a child.

2 chapters in 2 days, chapter 131 is out.

Don't know what level Benetnash is at, but she is stated to be moving at over mach 400,000.

Also she causally destroyed a small planet. Would be consistent with level 1000, but she was facing ppl level 1500 Ruphas had problems with though Ruphas could have easily dealt with them if not for her hesitating, so idk what Benet's level is.

It's pretty much an all out brawl now, in like chapters 118 to 126, was basically imo a filler arc that had no real importance to anything.

Ruphas can move over 100.000 Mach while Benet can move at 400.000 Mach at base, "over" and "at" i think they should be comparable.

Obviously if this is Benet's Base but idk, if next chapter she powers up to lvl 1500, obviously she was at base.

But these feats; mach 400,000, and destroying a small planet is very consistent with their base so i am inclined to believe it is.

So they're 50% SoL at base, i think no CRT needed since they already fought each other and comparable, plus Benet doesnt have any power up after that fight.

Back