• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

The cosmology is almost similar with masadaverse they got their law because their strong desire, and so when Ruphas become 1-A she still desire power and thus her power infinitely raise "infinite of infinity" even thats is not enough she reach the state where there no superiority nor inferiority.

From what i have heard breaking through the rules of the world means having no level cap, so essentially Ruphas will still have a 5-B key, but also higher ones as well corresponding to higher levels.

I have some gripes with Ruphas' fear/willhax.

The battle spanned over one day and one night.
The overwhelming pressure that Ruphas exerted forced the weak to their knees, crushing the wills of 7 million of the 8 million warriors who stood to confront her.
Slashing, stabbing, and crushing. Ruphas fought at the border between life and death while taking on a multitude of heroes at once. With cuts and burns covering her body, she finally landed a fatal blow against the heroes' forces.
It's been established that she "crushed" the will of 7 million people. But:

However, the heroes stood back up.
And harboring the power of hope, they set their sights on victory again.
It stated that they got up even after that, with hope being their strength. So does it mean the heroes merely resisted this, or that their hope was never really destroyed as in depth as it is to be counted as a feat?

The Goddess is a 3rd rate author as Benet stated, she loves those scenarios where the heroes seem defeated only to gain a sudden new power up.

I will make Aigokeros profile now.

hmm, it seems very Umineko like. But imagine right a stroy and one of your characters comes out just to beat your ass.

Original Ruphas is level 4200 and Will not revert back to 1000, if i tell the reason why in recent chapter its became 1000 again it Will be a huge spoiler, and just want you to know, Dina is on our side.

So when making Scorpius profile i noticed that a high luck stat such as Scorpius equals being able to get a critical hit frequently, so think Scorpius and Ruphas should have Supernatural Luck.

Benet too as well i guess but only as a lvl 1500 cause she has 10,282 in luck then and if Ruphas stats are anything to go by the jump in level was like a 3x increase in luck but seeing as Benet is weaker was probably like a 2x for her, so as a level 1000 her luck is lower than Scorpius whose is like 5400.

I agree also 3000 Ruphas stats is 2x stronger than 1500 Benet, which mean she can destroy atleast 2 planet larger than midgard

It's not a linear increase, obviously lvl 1500 Benet isn't only 1.5x stronger than when she was lvl 1000, the gap between High 6-A, and 5-B is far larger than that.

It's like db, only thing useful levels and stats is telling who is stronger.

Based on what i heard is coming in the future supernova/galaxy feats for Ruphas, it's certainly not a linear increase cause the difference between lvl 1000 and whatever her level when she does that is, isn't gonna be accurate to how powerful she is.

Well, her STR stats is 2x stronger than 1500 Benet, regarding Supernova well, twelve stars Will also have it,

Also i want to discuss something, this is what surely happen in the future

When Ruphas reach level 5100 she Will have an attack that pierced the wall of Dimension itself (1-A) and she was able to exist in white room (Beyond Dimensional Existence) but since her stats is still remain finite she only capable of destroying countless universes without her 1-A attack, then she can modified her stats to infinite and so thats how she ascend to Godhood, Will we Tier her like Reinhard Heydrich (3-A Will eventualy become 1-A, he become 1-A with all swastikas open)?

Ruphas Tier 2-B can become 1-A (she can modified her stats to become 1-A)

So she Will be the only 2-B who have beyond dimensional Existence

Yea but her STR is like 3x what it was as a lvl 1000, so don't think it's linear, if anything Ruphas is far more than just 2x above Benet.

Meh will need to see that translated before wrapping my ahead around the 1-A shenanigans.

As far as Reinhard is concerned he gets the will eventually become 1-A, cause he is passively getting stronger and will be 1-A, if Ruphas actively becomes 1-A, don't know if she qualifies.

Just existing in a 1-A space doesn't automatically give you beyond dimensional existence i think, think Marvels characters who aren't 1-A have done this and don't have it.

Something something infinite layers/hierachies consisting of infinite universes, being beyond all that and concepts of space and time.

Haven't looked too deep into it since it's untranslated.

Some dude from a chinese novel can apparently do that with 7-D hax. With 1-A hax Ruphas is gonna add to the trend of the tiers being taken by 1-A smurfs.

Only a matter of time time every tier has a smurf with 1-A hax.

The good old days when just being haxed was enough to be a contender for the strongest are over, smurfs rule now.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Yea but her STR is like 3x what it was as a lvl 1000, so don't think it's linear, if anything Ruphas is far more than just 2x above Benet.

Meh will need to see that translated before wrapping my ahead around the 1-A shenanigans.

As far as Reinhard is concerned he gets the will eventually become 1-A, cause he is passively getting stronger and will be 1-A, if Ruphas actively becomes 1-A, don't know if she qualifies.

Just existing in a 1-A space doesn't automatically give you beyond dimensional existence i think, think Marvels characters who aren't 1-A have done this and don't have it.
In His profile its stated that if he open all His swastikas, he Will become 1-A, same case with Ruphas if she modified her stats she Will become 1-A

In White Room Ruphas and co, its stated that they have the same size as Alovenas, since the concepts of size doesnt exist in white Room, and after that Alovenas throw them to countless universes and so they become small again and Alovenas dwarf these infinite Multiverse, so is that Beyond dimensional existence or large size type 11?

Alovenas
As you can see here, the black Line is an infinite Multiverses

Wow 1-A Ruphas... thats surprising, I thought the series will only max out at tier 2. I havent read the WB yet, just the manga

Celestial Pegasus said:
Some dude from a chinese novel can apparently do that with 7-D hax. With 1-A hax Ruphas is gonna add to the trend of the tiers being taken by 1-A smurfs.

Only a matter of time time every tier has a smurf with 1-A hax.

The good old days when just being haxed was enough to be a contender for the strongest are over, smurfs rule now.
Interesting so those Chinese Novel take the 1st spot, now i want 2-B with 1-A Hax Ruphas even more, since i dislike (not hate) those Chinese character with their weird story and weird cosmology.

We will cross just that bridge when it happens, and get the 1-A experts to evaluate it.

@Sandman Pretty much peak isekai power creep here, I thought Slime was absurd with its power creep, but this series is ridiculous.

sigh, 73 chapter to go, if they release new chapter each 5 day then it will takes1 year to finish this novel.

but man im curious about maximal Universe since that universes exist in white Room, yeah those black line is not called universe, but Maximal universe

It's interesting how Ruphas is bug in the Goddess program and thus can't be controlled, and the Goddess wanted to use the New Ruphas so Original Ruphas could be controlled, but the Original saw that coming 200 years ago and planned for it.

Original Ruphas is quite frankly absurd.

yes yes she is...I figured after the original briefly appeared in the novel that she actually planned it out.

You will be more suprised of what she actually do, Dina, our MC and Goddess are dance in her palm, the reason why she never wake up at full power is because that is not time yet, since if Goddess noticed that she has been fooled the world will be destroyed.

Back