• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

I know I am just saying that it might be redundant to put it in due to how his power works, but I dont mind if he gets it.

I don't see why it redundant though, since it should present in His profile, because if NPI not listed on his profile, people will not know he can do that through Aldebaran, anyway i've add it to his profile.

So, not really sure how to take the latest chapter.

Level 1000 Aigokeros is said to be dangerous by Ruphas and Benet which is why Ruphas made him a familiar, when she didn't think Leon was as much of a threat.

Aigokeros is planetary sized and is said to be able to destroy a planet without breaking the level cap restriction.

It's already been established that the level of power level 1000's have is turning a planet into a dead rock, spltting planets, destroying small planets etc.

Aigokeros seems out of the norm for a level 1000, but Benet is still said to be superior cause his large body means Benet can rapidly and continuously punch him and eventually, he would be blown to pieces by The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow.

With all this i am thinking Aigokeros is certainly stronger than normal level 1000's and is planet level, but Benet should be planet level with The Maiden Who Fires The Silver Arrow.

We only saw that move when Benet went level 1500, but seems she can use it as a level 1000, either that or it could mean she would just use Alkaid and boost her level to beat Aigokeros?

Anyway Aigokeros and Thulu are also outside Alovenus scenario, and Aigokeros and Saggiatirus combined attack sent Thulu outside the galaxy in hundreds of years, clearly MFTL+ attack speed, but that was only cause both of their abilities combined and boosted each other, so would be iffy to scale that to the characters.

Gonna make a thread about this.

I think the attack being MFTL+ is just a case of boosting outside the realm of what one would normally expect, kind of like when Trunks gathered the energy of like 100 humans to split a Universal+ being in half.

Idk about the Silver Arrow shenanigans.

Planetary should be fine, seems outside the norm.

By the way, why is Mercurius and Co Small Building level. Aren't they compared to the military power of a country outside of Nukes + Forest statements? Couldn't they be scaled to missiles?

Crt

Mercurius and co are said to basically able to deal with anything Earth's military can do outside of nukes, small building level was a lowball cause wasn't sure where that would place them.

We can discuss that too in the crt.

I dont think that Ruphas should get precognition from that scan there, unless there is something else supporting it. It just sounds like a normal prediction you woukd making from just watching the opponent in a fight and she has shown no evidence of actual precognition in base, at least not one that I remember.

Its supposed to be analytical prediction, but that power doesn't exist anymore.

As for whether it qualities, i think other ppl have gotten it for similar feats so not sure about it.

I think most people who got it had a bit more of an explanation than just predicting one attack, especially since it was an overhead attack which normally have such huge wind up that a nnormal person can predict where it is going via "analysing", if she has an ability or another statement to say she has precognition then I can agree with it but with just that I dont think it is precog.

Chapter 154 is out.

It's revealed that Ruphas shine blow skill which gives absolute accuracy is light speed and this is why it will absolutely hit the opponent, so it's not probability manipulation.

This makes me wonder if flash isn't probability manipulation neither, if shine blow is a light speed attack, i would assume flash is a light speed dodge.

Smash i think is still is probably still probability manipulation.

Was randomly looking at j-novel releases and saw awlba, so seems the light novel is getting an official translation.

Edit: So checked the site for the WN, and apparently the translations are on hold cause the series was licensed.....

Crap, and it would have been completely translated this year too.

What? Nooooooo, damn, the LN only have 9 volume and by looking at its manga and what some Japanese people told me, there isnt many change, just a minor one.

Man, truly a tragedy to see another one fall like this. These awful things just can't stop happening to us LN fans.

Good news, the WN translations will continue.

Here is chapter 157.

Seems Ruphas has resistance to existence erasure, she can't be erased by an ability that goes beyond the concept of time to delete the target's existence.

Perception manipulation doesn't work either. Just another thing to add to the crt i plan to make, once the new forum is in order.

Good news.

Also should the resistance on 1-A scale? Since it was special ability given by Alovenas, also how do we handle the priority rank of the skill? Like priority Rank 6 is a special rank given by goddess to Dina since she is her Avatar, priority rank 6 cannot be resisted by lower skill, should this count as law manip?

What's a special ability? The only thing that's mentioned that's special is Dinah's ability to wake the Ouroboros.

The other stuff; memory manipulation, perception manipulation etc aren't said to be so.

What is priority rank mentioned btw? Are you talking about that thing where if an absolute hit and an absolute evasion skill are used, it determines which skill effect works.

Edit: Correction, Dinah indeed does have special abilities as the Goddess representative, which she thinks is useless against Ruphas, seems the abilities i mentioned are among those.

Haven't read the chapter, but the EE sounds like being a result of altering time, if not I don't see why the thing would go beyond the concept of time. So she should get a resistance related to it instead or with it.

Just bypass resistance. I'm not sure just because it is a mechanic in the verse it can be treated as law manipulation for those who have it.

It sounds like a history erasal to me, so a time resistance would apply too.

I am still not sure when priority rank was brought up, i think it's as i said above but don't remember Dinah being mentioned with it. Need to see some details to determine what exactly the ability is.

Also assuming these abilities are due to Dinah being the Goddess avatar and thus 1-A, she currently isn't the Goddess avatar anymore, so while she may have the same abilities, are they to the same scale, i think is a question.

Considering how powerful the Godess is I don't think assuming they are to the same scale should be the standard assumption, idk if there's any moment when she displays them to be on the on scale.

History Erasal protection would be more Acausality 1 then Time resistance wouldn't it?

It's described as "a power which went beyond the concept of time to delete the enemy's existence".

Here is a quote of it

As a clone of the Goddess, she had power equivalent to a level 1000. She also possessed various special skills in her position as the representative of the Goddess.
Yet even then, she could not imagine herself winning against Ruphas Mafahl.

Irrespective of whether she was to use memory manipulation, perception manipulation, arcane magic, divine magic, or even a power which went beyond the concept of time to delete the enemy's existence, she did not think it would be effective.

As the stand-in for the Goddess, Dina's power should have been absolute. At the very least, even if she was against the likes of Alioth or Megrez, whilst she might fall behind a little in pure battle prowess, she still had sufficient cheat-like power to come out victorious unconditionally.
~ Chapter 157​

I can see that translating to Acausality 1 prevent Ruphas from being erased by a attack that ignores time to erase her past, but it's hard to tell without knowing how the attack works and how Ruphas is protected against it.

The priority rank will be present right in the next chapter, all skill in the world have priority 1-5 but Dina is exception, she have 6th priority rank given by goddess which mean her skill is absolute and cannot be resisted.

Sounds like stuff from Instant Death, but theirs goes up to 10. We just treated that as more powerful layers or resistance and resistance negation, I don't know if there is anything in this verse that changes what they should be.

You will find the details on "a power which went beyond the concept of time to delete the enemy's existence" and priority in the next chapter (the chapter 158). Not to give away any spoilers, but... the summary of the priority system is pretty much what GLHF22. As for the former, there's some convoluted explanation in-text and in the end of the chapter author note. That skill is also used in the chapter 159, though it's used as an utility and for the different purpose, so may not be very useful for power scaling purposes. But it's based on time manipulation. The raw also used the word "delete" instead of "erase" or "destroy" (this was pointed out to me by Vecna during the editing phase).

As for the shine blow, it's relative to the people involved. That passage was edited quite heavily during the editing phase, but it's pretty much saying, even you're moving at 10 times the speed of light, the attack would be the speed of light relative to that person (hence why it's much faster than the "real" speed of light). Sorry if the translation kinda butchered that.

The absolute accuracy and absolute hit have few variations, just from what I can recall from the top of my head. Firstly, those like the above, attacks that moves at a speed of light relative to those involved. Then there's manipulating the space or probability or reality (or.. honestly, I don't know which category you guys will put it in so don't quote me :X) like Aquarius's skill (when the attacks which should have hit just warped around/went around the target).There's also those like Brachium that isolates targets into a special field/space that they can't get out of so that they'll definitely be hit, etc. I'm sure there more but I can't recall them without checking.

So.

- Not resistance to EE but Time Manipulation it Acasuality depending on the specifics.

- So like that one Briah from Dies Irae that Briah that Wolfgang has that makes him Blotz the opponent regardless of their speed because he becomes faster.

- Space manip to lock in space or warp the space of the attack so it hit.

What should we list shine blow as then, it's the ability to absolutely hit the opponent by always being lightspeed relative to them even if they are 10x lightspeed, Probability manipulation as it's already listed?

Aquarius absolute evasion skill is based on luck, so it's supernatural luck which is passive probability manipulation anyway.

I was reading the profile for no reason and noticed that Ruphas is Planet level at 1500 when there is a statement of shockwaves destroying countless distant planets... that is certainly not planet level. Not only because a single sockwave is destroying countless planets but because they're also disatnt and the shockwave is omnidirectional which would apply the inverse square law. That statement is 4-B to low end 4-A off the top of my head.

The distant planet feat off the arrow and dodging it is also probably FTL+ assuming the planet is within the same star system and its being called distant. A near star system planet would obviously be MFTL+

Destroying countless planets is obviously a reference to a feat Ruphas performed, it's this:

"― [Prophet with the Golden Bow]! And burn them all, [Solar Flare]!"
Upon Ruphas's invocation of the skill, an offensive arcane magic, which was in the upper ranks in terms of destructive power and temperature even amongst the Sun attribute skills, was released. A small-scale golden-coloured Sun swallowed up the heroic spirits, passed through the stratosphere in a flash and flew far away into empty space beyond. The speed at which it travelled surpassed even the speed of light as it forcibly sent away all the enemies caught up in it to the far end of the solar system. No, that was not all that it did. The [Solar Flare], which was fired, was enhanced by the [Prophet with the Golden Bow] such that even that was amplified. This monstrous skill's diameter surpassed 100m, it surpassed 1km, it surpassed 10 km and even surpassed 100km. Although it did not reach the extent of the real Sun, it possessed overwhelming heat and gravity, becoming a small-scaled planet-sized pseudo-star. A countless number of natural satellites, comets and planets in its path were destroyed and pulled apart and eventually, after escaping the solar system and travelling further beyond into faraway space, exploded.
~ Chapter 129​
Didn't look at this too seriously when i first saw it, just assumed they were destroyed one by one, however just the shockwave of something like this is said to be able to destroy countless planets and cause cosmic level explosions so seems beyond planetary indeed, we need a calc though.

The speed thing also needs a calc, assuming distant means a planet in the same solar system is probably the safest assumption.

Back