• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Alovenus failed to properly isekai everyone, gave them cheat abilities without explaining and that don't work as intended. I'm sorry, they're not coming back

This I am thinking would upgrade the Earth Ouroboros' AP, and possibly Leon's durability. Not sure what else, but it would be star level definitely (probably). The scan used rn says planets, but the one I post is from the LN so useable

I am 60% sure it's a mistranslation.

Get the raws and see if it says Hoshi, which can mean planet or star.

Well this is the raw, tried a few different translation methods and it came up as stars for them. I don't see Hoshi, but also need to see the plural for stars so I'll look into it more. While I think stars there was intentional, that would probably lead to some changes in the scaling huh (Edit: So someone else showed me the symbol. I'm not sure how to take it given the context, since it could mean both and they just translated it to stars there. Especially given the maximum damage restriction, and how Leon wasn't completely depleted of his HP because of that I think. So maybe it's better to just leave it alone. Given an ouroboros probably could do the star fear but)

Also did you see the other cosmology blog being worked on

Last edited:
So thought about it, we know basically alovenus views the world as fiction. But has an anti-feat of ruphas and co absorbing her mana to reach the white realm. Assuming that's because they didn't have aid to reach that power from a being of similar power, probably not much we can do about that R>F anti feat

Could still probably reach a higher tier though

So thought about it, we know basically alovenus views the world as fiction. But has an anti-feat of ruphas and co absorbing her mana to reach the white realm. Assuming that's because they didn't have aid to reach that power from a being of similar power, probably not much we can do about that R>F anti feat

Could still probably reach a higher tier though
I hope that the new standards are a little looser.

Probably would be easier with old standards through infinity statements. 1-A+ at least, could be argued for high 1A probably even. Just ofc messing with awlba tier used to be like activating witch hunts loool

With new standards though, a few things need to be decided. One, if there's anyway to show them using the mana to reach a higher realm isn't an anti-feat to her R>F the universe.

Or showing a setting somehow qualifies

Or just prove the white realm is 1A by being beyond all the stuff said before. In this case 1A+ would be harder I think

Back