• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

It's just confirmation of the current ratings, to make sure though we should wait for the next chapter to see if Benet powers up or not.

If i had to guess, no, but idk.

It's not a real star and it's not the size of one either.

We would also have to take into account that this attack was amplified by another of her abilities, so it wouldn't scale to her normal ap.

It would be a rating for solar flare + prophet with the golden bow

Prophet with golden bow is literaly just a bow then she use solar flare as its arrow, the bow Will amp the Arrow thus its Stronger than normal solar flare, i think "higher with golden bow" is fine.

Taurus is so absurd, Ruphas can't do anything to a fragment of the Goddess's power, he comes in shatters it and his punch can destroy the Goddess's script, even Ruphas is saying he is cheating.

Actually Alkaid is the same as food chain in slime, you know what makes food chain so OP right? New Ruphas just didnt know that.

Both.To the point where my crusade has been completely reignited and all the efforts taken to neuter it has been quashed.

But...I'll still give it the benefit of the doubt and ask what the series is about, and if it isn't just another overcompensatingly overpowered light novel isekai series that trades plot for power. What is Wild Last Boss?

I actually think the plot is very decent for an isekai. So far at least. But either way I doubt you would like it.

You know the Golden Bow, did she ever use it with 1-A power without Benetnash and Omr helping her?

First the golden bow is not an attack its just an ability to amplified your attack,

Second lets say your combination attack was able to hurt a 1-A being then what's the potency of each attack? The potency atleast should be close to 1-A.

Even though I said I won't participate too much, I have a few quick questions that people might want to consider. I'll try to speak from an objective POV/reader's POV, but in the end, it's just my personal opinion. I'll try to make it spoiler-free.

1) Are you guys tiering the 12 Heavenly Stars with at their level 800 or 1000? The response to this might result in them being in a different tier. The upcoming chapter 137's end-of-chapter author note will probably be useful to you guys as a general guideline in tiering majority of the characters that have shown up thus far in the series.

2) I'm a bit conflicted on Alovenus (and by extension, the future Ruphas) being ranked so high at 1-A. Because the 1-A tier is so vague, I also think it depends a lot on the interpretation, especially when there are only 10 chapters (and more realistically, less, since they won't be fighting the whole time) of material to work on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they shouldn't be 1-A, since I don't follow the tiering (at all outside of this series), I wouldn't know if they should or shouldn't fit in there. But just from reading the descriptions (of the tiers), it's a bit vague and thought that Alovenus/Ruphas could roll both ways, actually between 1-C to 1-A, depending on the interpretation.

3) Is someone that got too strong that they can play God... classified as a God/Goddess?

In response to Cal's question, this series is a bit of both. Compared to other "isekai" series, it definitely has more plot. But it also has crazy power levels that would make the average isekai power level look like a child's play. It's "plot" is not "OMG it's amazing" level, but if you know what you're looking for, you can see that the author has stuff properly planned out from chapter 1. The plot seems very superficial and generic in the first few arcs but once you get to a certain point, it really pays off. But it's like One Piece in that it has a long slow start and don't start unvailing the set-ups until quite a fair bit in.

Its good points are that it has a fairly exciting adventure and action scenes. It also doesn't suffer from the typical turn-off like; slave characters, pointless harem, pulling stuff (both power and knowledge) out of thin air, full dumbass and indecisive beta MC (though a first few arcs, the MC is borderline… he grows over time), gullible characters, two-dimensional support cast, not explaining the world that they are now in, etc.

The problems I can think of are the weird (Japanese exclusive) humour that we can't always enjoy, trying to reference as many popular series as the author can think of/incorporate and him going on a tangent (mainly to fulfil that Pokemon reference - gotta catch them all)...

In the end, the biggest problem (and its strength depending on how you see it) is that the series doesn't take itself too seriously. The author is writing a parody or spoof of the isekai genre and it's written in a way that it's aware that readers know he's writing a spoof, so much so that "Trololol, haha, the end. (middle finger from the author)" content that we got in the latest chapter 134 doesn't get outraged as it would in most other "edgy" or "serious" series. Instead, readers just brush it off because that's what "they should have expected from reading a series like this" or "ok that was dumb but funny."

AbcMac23 said:
How big is this serie's cosmology?
In my opinion, planetary and beyond normaly, in the last chap and depending on how good the translation is (true to what the original language reflects with its context and what the author tries to capture us), it can vary from the lowest to Low 1-C at Highest High 1-A

Actually Alovenas can create hierarchies which each layer transcends layers below it and see them as a mere molecules just like The Dark tower cosmology, she can arbitrarily increase these hierarchies without getting affected by it.

Chapter 137 has some interesting stuff, always wonder how powerful ppl below lvl 800 was, and we got a definitive answer for all of it.

Once thing is clear now, Ruphas vs Benet was an outlier for Benet, always seemed odd to me that Benet could put up a fight against someone double her level when the level increases certainly aren't linear.

Interesting parts about levels:

Level 4-10

In terms of Earthlings, level 4 would be at the level of a professional martial artist. The strongest amongst them might become a world champion, however, there would be barely any differences in terms of their status. An Earthling who could reach level 5 would probably be the rarest of the rare.

Level 201 ― 300

A walking strategic-level weapon. If they run, they would be able to move faster than the speed of sound. Their arcane magic would be able to burn down an entire forest. Their sword attacks would create fissures in the land itself.

With their strength, they would be able to fight against Earth's large army of battalions alone. (But not against nuclear weapons!)

Level 301 ― 500

Individually, they can easily surpass a kingdom's military might and change even the weather.

If these individuals were to get serious, they could even completely erase a small area of land. They can fight against the entire Japanese defence force in a frontal assault on equal footing. Still assuming no nuclear weapons.

But if they're over level 400, there is a possibility that they can withstand nuclear strikes.

Level 501 ― 700

They can split seas, crack mountains and change the very geographical structure of the planet.

These people should be thought of as catastrophes that possess a will of their own. They are no longer existences that can be handled by means of common sense. By this stage, not even a small scale nuclear weapon would be able to defeat them. Level 701 ― 999

Major catastrophes. Individually, they can destroy civilisations. Let alone that, they can even wipe out all living creatures on the planet. Truly monsters.

By this stage, even if the Earth's strongest nuclear weapon directly hit them, they will not die.

Level 1000

The pinnacle of strength. Individually, these people have the strength to turn a planet into a dead rock..

They are at the point where "even after striking them with all the nuclear weapons the world has, they finally suffered some small damage" stage.

Level 1500 Alkaid

A bit more specifically, it is possible for them to deal more damage than a planet like Midgard would be able to bear and shatter it. Furthermore, damage limits go up by one digit for every one thousand level threshold that they break past.

At this stage, they can fight at half the speed of light. From a single jump, they can reach space and with a single kick shatter a planet.

Even a mere shockwave of full-strength arcane magic will shatter countless planets and can even cause cosmic-scale explosions.

Level 3000

The stage where nothing makes sense anymore.

If they feel like it, they can probably destroy a solar system at the very least. (Half-assed statement)

Thats very interesting, shouldnt it mean a nerf for the 12 heavenly stars though? Low 5-B seems a bit too high but High 6-A seems to make more sense. I mean before the level 1000 buffs ofcourse.

Level 3000 seems to just be they can basically do anything at this point lol.

Not really, they aren't individually capable of matching a level 1000, but as we have seen many times, multiple of them can put up a fight, pretty much mention the instances of this earlier in the thread, they were never on the level of a level 1000 on their own.

That said i do think Low 5-B is a little inaccurate, Moon level+ is about right, Libra with Astraea gets a 3x boost in firepower and this is what she was using to face off against the resurrected level 1000 the Goddess was using, not to mention Ruphas speculated that with Astraea she could harm Karkinos who is said to be as durable as Ruphas.

In short they are around 3x weaker, which would be Moon level+.

yeah I can understand that I did not remember the 3 times things so did not know what to put for them, so yeah moon+ makses sense to me.

I also think Virgo and Mars tier is inaccurate, Mars is said to have punch power of like 1.2 tons, but this is different from saying his dc or ap is 1.2 tons of tnt, this is just punching power.

They can be scaled to 9-A for being able to defeat large army battalions, which obviously includes tanks.

The 12 heavenly stars need level 1000 keys where they would be Low 5-B plus even Mars has a lifting strength of like 1 ton so they should all have at least class 1 lifting strength. Level 3000 Ruphas needs an upgrade to solar system level.

I will make a thread later i guess.

Yeah finally as i said Ruphas Will get Tier 4-2 in the future but im not sure the exact Tier for her, also we Will get a speed upgrade soon, Ruphas can travel around solar system and back to Midgard in a second, and prepare as we know Peak Ruphas is level 4200, her mere aura Will shake entire world XD.

Crt for a couple resistances for Ruphas and Benetnash.

Maybe i will make a Terra or Mercurius profile tomorrow or something.

I think the distinction between the new Ruphas and original is redundant at this point and just over complicates things.

The more the new Ruphas uses Alkaid, the more that Ruphas becomes like the original, and there is a subconscious element to it too where the original is in control subconsciously, ie not being able to attack her old friends.

And the new one can use Alkaid too, so they have law resistance, Taurus even says Ruphas is more like how he knew her when they met the 2nd time, anyway don't see the point in making the distinctions, we should just go by levels.

Also supergenius is too high for Ruphas intelligence, this was added before we know why Ruphas can outsmart an omniscient being, cause Alovenas isn't omniscient.

She is so large, that Midgard seems like a grain of sand to her, and needlessly doing anything will destroy it, and cause it's so small she can't see everything going on on it.

Ruphas is still a genius for planning stuff 200 years in advance and getting to level 1000 on her own which few ppl reach, and a lot of those who are that level were born that strong, training yourself to such levels makes you a genius.

Agreee, the new base and original base is kinda redundant because only the personalitiy change (and some more knowledge to use exgate of course) i think is fine with merging both key cuz the same case could also apply to Rimuru, So the key Will be

"Base | Level 1500 | level 3000" ? Though im more prefer "Weakened" rather than base since i know what really happen to her.

Back