• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared Discussion Thread

Pollux of the Twins Pollux is simultaneously the strongest and weakest of the Tyrannical Twelve Stars. She has the most common sense among them. Unlike the others, she doesn't have any weird kinks and she isn't a weirdo. In fact, she is actually a decent person. As a result, she has the most difficult time among the Twelve Stars, since her master, who threw her common sense away into the other side of the universe with all her might, regularly gives her headaches.

This^ is a hint to our Original MC

Chapter 119 is out.

The Goddess not being able to observe everything makes sense she is so large she sees the entire world but the people inside are too small to see and she has to pay attention to a specific part with a magnifying glass to observe narrows parts of the world, interesting.

Didn't expect the Goddess to use Pollux as an avatar though.

Yeah, Goddess is nigh Omniscient being, but in maximal universes IIRC she became Omniscient, since that universes ia so vas that ordinary universe is just like a human Cell compared to maximal universes.

@CP

is this an ordinary Creation?

In other words, arcane magic was the power to create what did not exist, while divine magic was the power to enhance what already existed. In the first place, their natures were completely different.

actually the description of Divine magic I take it from Raw and then Tl it, but since im not sure about Arcane magic, I left it until its translated,also divine magic according to raw have some reality warping in it.

It was explained in chapter 119:

"To be precise, I don't know it myself. I can certainly create avatars with divine power and can also let them be possessed by the souls of the dead to result in something akin to resurrection. But I have never heard of transforming an arcane magic lifeform, such as a demon, into a fairy. It's just unprecedented. We are divine magic, while you are arcane magic. As you know, divine magic and arcane magic are opposing powers. Honestly speaking, I've never even considered such a thing."
Divine power was the opposite of arcane power and had the property of being able to repel arcane power. For example, shields created by divine magic utilized this property. Furthermore, it could be used to enhance substances other than arcane power. This was also used by healing and strengthening skills.

In other words, arcane magic was the power to create what did not exist, while divine magic was the power to enhance what already existed. In the first place, their natures were completely different.
~ Chapter 119​

Benet and Ruphas should have resistance to soul manip, Goddess control people and their memories through their soul

Her body surrendered, but her memories did not. Pollux sealed her soul by her own will, preventing the Goddess from being able to read her memories. Even so, she herself was unclear which of her memories were true and which ones were lies.

Isn't it just resistance to possession? She basically turns ppl into her avatar. Also she didn't try that with Benet she just tried to mind control her.

As for Ruphas she hasn't directly tried it, but if she could just take over Ruphas from the start she wouldn't have to go through all this effort to deal with her so for her it's fine.

Not to mention what's said here "Pollux was not the Goddess' avatar, but there was virtually no difference. To be precise, her true body was simply such an existence. Although Pollux was a fairy that had separated from her true body and established her own ego, she could still be forcefully used if the Goddess wanted to do so."

Pretty much makes it clear that the reason the Goddess is able to do this is cause Pollux's true body is pretty much an avatar of the Goddess, she doesn't just go around possessing ppl, so thinking about it nobody should get resistance from this.

ÒÇÇRuphas and Arovinas took the palm and unleashed the realization of destruction without even a name.

ÒÇÇI don't need a skill name anymore. It's too lazy to think.

ÒÇÇThe power to shake is infinite. It surpasses the opponent's infinity with your infinity and goes beyond that.

ÒÇÇBig crunch, big crunch, such a small attack is no longer used. has no meaning.

ÒÇÇThe skill does not need a name, but only the power that has been refined to the fullest.

ÒÇÇI'm stronger, I'm stronger, I'm stronger.

ÒÇÇAs Ruphas keeps getting faster and the speed itself continues to multiply at the speed of light, it rises indefinitely.

ÒÇÇBut Alovinas accelerated at a speed that left it far behind, but at the next moment Rufas did the same thing.

ÒÇÇIf Ruphas speaks with the power of Unexpected Unsellableness, Alovinas beats with the power of Undisputed Unexpectedness and Unsellable Unsellableness, and Rufus reappears again.

ÒÇÇIf you insist that your infinity is less than one before me, then your opponent will stand in the world above.

ÒÇÇUse each other as a stepping stone and try to push through your strongest settings.

ÒÇÇNeither of them thinks about how high they have reached in this battle. I am not interested.

ÒÇÇAbove the upper universe, further above, further above, further above, further above, further above-UniversespaceOnMultiverseMultiverseOnOmniverseAll real universeEven more than that!

ÒÇÇ...... I don't care. Even if you think, there will be no sharpness.

ÒÇÇAnyway, if it doesn't reach the opponent in front of you, everything is worthless.

^^ 1-A matches in a nutshell

Ruphas probably Will be one of the strongest 1-A+ in this site since her power Will increasing to High 1-A and EOS Will be High 1-A

oh you are that Japanese guy who shows up in Dark Shuren wall? can you please tell us whats the difference?

maybe this is not a good news for you

i have to say in light novel Ruphas' power shrink by a huge degree´╝îsomething like infinite ^ infinite never exit,if you want a higher rating,just use web version,and i think the light novel version maybe never be translated ,using the web version could be the best and only choice.

i know the LN will never be translated since this LN is not popular, but i have no problem about the LN nerf though, i just want to know the difference.

there are many differences but this change is the changes of japanese word ,i am not good at translate these word into english,but generally speaking´╝îthese changes have not changed the overall plot ´╝îbut the author changed some exaggerating words which is not necessary like ominiverse´╝îlike infinite^infinite

may I see the statement when they fought alovenas? atleast when Ruphas change her status to Infinity, i have no problem with raw text or raw image.

i am sorry,but i dont have the image,you can buy the light novel and read it.however whta i can tell you is when Ruphas change her status to Infinity,the author do nothing but remove the infinite ^inifiite ,that is all

hope it can help you a little,ÚáæÕ╝ÁÒüúÒüªÒü¡

@Doctor can you help me? Im planning to create Alovenas Profile ATM, can you become my proof reader? I Will translate each scan and you confirm is the translation accurate or not, of course i Will also ask other Japanese in this Wiki, pls because it Will takes year if we wait English translation.

ok´╝îyou can put some translation to my message wall´╝îif i have time´╝îi will check it´╝îbut i cant promise i must do it´╝îyou know i am always busy.

Back